No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Vickerson is out for 4 games after testing positive for the banned diuretic. But, Jason Jones is healthy again so it shouldn't hurt too badly to lose him.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Again, I think the most likely scenario is that we try to re-sign Albert Haynesworth and then try to sign some solid players -- maybe a WR like Amani Toomer or Jabar Gaffney (to hopefully replace Justin McCareins & Paul Williams) and a MLB like Jonathan Vilma or Mike Peterson (probably to replace Ryan Fowler...and move Stephen Tulloch to the bench where he can backup at MLB or OLB).

I think we'll then grab a DE and CB in the draft at some point.

I seriously doubt that we pursue any of the big FAs like Houshmandzadeh, Peppers, Suggs, or Asumugha. Pursuing those pricey FAs doesn't seem to be Reinfeldt's style, as he seems more interested in keeping our current players and adding contributors through the draft and through more economical signings.

Comment

• I'm going to the game tomorrow (today, whatever). I have front row lower bowl tickets on the fifty yard line. :)

I'm gonna be behind the Browns bench cussing 'em out and stuff. Keep an eye out for me on the boob tube!
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Hope ya had a great time, VDM! Hope ya flipped them the bird for me! :D

A few thoughts...

12-1, how sweet it is. Clinching the division, and after the Giants lost, we now have the best record in the NFL once again!

Brandon Jones is our most physically talented WR. He reminds me of Chris Chambers.

I wonder if Stanford Keglar could play MIKE. He's 6'2, 240 - heavy for an OLB in our scheme, but still lighter than Tulloch and Fowler. It's intriguing to me.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Best team in the league! Sure we beat up on an underachieving team with a 3rd string QB making the start, but I am not complaining. This is just the first goal though, not time to settle. Next up is clinching that first round bye and home field throughout the playoffs.

Head Coach of the Year = Jeff Fisher

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• It was cold at the game, but i had a great time, 12-1 boys :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                It was cold at the game, but i had a great time, 12-1 boys :)
                I wasn't too cold, but I bundled up well. Where were ya sitting Smitty?
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  Hope ya had a great time, VDM! Hope ya flipped them the bird for me! :D
                  I riled them up a little bit. :D
                  Braylon Edwards was the only one that really paid attention though. lol

12-1, how sweet it is. Clinching the division, and after the Giants lost, we now have the best record in the NFL once again!
                  The Colts reign is over! Hopefully the first of many.

Brandon Jones is our most physically talented WR. He reminds me of Chris Chambers.
                  He really has impressed me these past few weeks even though his numbers don't pop out at you.

I wonder if Stanford Keglar could play MIKE. He's 6'2, 240 - heavy for an OLB in our scheme, but still lighter than Tulloch and Fowler. It's intriguing to me.
                  Either at MLB or OLB I think he has a bright future ahead of him. Hopefully he'll get to sit another year or two if his future is at OLB though.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm at a crossroads guys. Cashmoneydrew, or Voodoomonkey?

Comment

• CashMonkeyVooDrew gets my vote!
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                        I wasn't too cold, but I bundled up well. Where were ya sitting Smitty?
                        Lower section, in the corner, row z section 130 131. My cousin, her husband worked security during the game, he was posted around the moving camera guy on the titans sideline, dropped a pass that kerry threw away LOL and few fans booed him, they showed it on tv.
                        He picked up tha freaks helmet for him, and he also said that Lendale was a smart a$$ and was running his mouth to cj and a few other players about sitting on the bench in his spot or something, but he said CJ sounded like a pretty cool guy.He also said that when Lendale was walking away one time that he had a piece of tape stuck to his cleats and cj said the some of the other guys on the bench "it look like he just got done using the toilet". i thought that was pretty funny.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty
                          My cousin, her husband worked security during the game, he was posted around the moving camera guy on the titans sideline, dropped a pass that kerry threw away LOL and few fans booed him, they showed it on tv.
                          I saw that dude!

He was over toward the right corner of the endzone, and reached out to catch it but totally gator armed it. I almost thought he had it though!

It's ok though. At least he's still a better receiver than LenDale is! :)
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                            Lower section, in the corner, row z section 130 131. My cousin, her husband worked security during the game, he was posted around the moving camera guy on the titans sideline, dropped a pass that kerry threw away LOL and few fans booed him, they showed it on tv.
                            He picked up tha freaks helmet for him, and he also said that Lendale was a smart a$$ and was running his mouth to cj and a few other players about sitting on the bench in his spot or something, but he said CJ sounded like a pretty cool guy.He also said that when Lendale was walking away one time that he had a piece of tape stuck to his cleats and cj said the some of the other guys on the bench "it look like he just got done using the toilet". i thought that was pretty funny.
                            I wasn't too far away from you. I was in 114. Right in front of the cheerleaders. ;)
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Is it just me, or does LenDale look a looooooooooot skinnier now? He no longer has that belly sag in front.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                Is it just me, or does LenDale look a looooooooooot skinnier now? He no longer has that belly sag in front.
                                He can shed all the weight he wants, but he'll never shed "LenWhale"!
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information