No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys. I was just looking for the Tennessee Titans. Have ya'll seen them today? They weren't at the game earlier, and no one seems to know why they didn't show. Oh well, I guess I'll keep lookin' around for them...
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Hey guys. I was just looking for the Tennessee Titans. Have ya'll seen them today? They weren't at the game earlier, and no one seems to know why they didn't show. Oh well, I guess I'll keep lookin' around for them...
      I think the economy hit them pretty hard and they decided it wasn't in their best interest to spend all of that money traveling. :D
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• LOL! Well, good for them for making a statement!

But for real, what a game. I turned it off after halftime to play XB Live with my neighbor. Two playoff teams playing each other with their backups while trying not to give the other team insight that they could use in a possible playoff game wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be... >_<"
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• You're a trooper then. I think I turned the channel at the end of the 1st quarter. Good news TH! I got Halo 3!
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Sweet! Cuz I just got Madden '09!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• madden ftw

Comment

• According to the boards we're the 4th or 5th best team from the AFC in the playoffs. YAY! I like it better when we're underdogs anyways. We thrive in that role.
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Most of those guys also predicted us to be last in the division this season and have a Top 5 pick, sooo... ;)
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I'm hoping the trend continues. :D
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• It will. Here are the Playoff team vs Playoff team records over the regular season:

Originally posted by titans2004, from TitansCentral
                      Indy 5-1
                      Titans 4-1
                      Steelers 3-4
                      Ravens 2-5
                      Fins 1-2
                      Chargers 0-5

Giants 5-2
                      Philly 4-2
                      Falcons 3-2
                      Panthers 3-3
                      Vikings 3-3
                      Cards 1-4
                      Our one loss to a playoff team was last week against the Colts, which was below the rank of a preseason game for us. We've beaten the Colts, Steelers, and Ravens. The only teams we haven't played this season are the Dolphins and Chargers, both of which have the worst records against playoff teams.

For whatever reason, people think saying "Titans v Steelers in AFC Championship," makes them seem less knowledgeable than saying "Colts v Chargers in AFC Championship" because the first is a safer bet. Thats why we've seen so many people say that the Texans could be a wildcard team and that the Colts wouldn't finish 1st when talking about our division over the past few preseasons. Going out on the limb of controversy is what all the cool kids do.

We Titans fans are non-conformists.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...-voting-bogus/

What a punk.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                          Why? Because he's a competitor and wanted to win OROY which he's said since day one here was one of his main goals? I see it as a guy who's disappointed instead of whining, maybe that's just me though. I think he should be more mad at Lendale for taking all his TD's away at the goal line. Otherwise this isn't really a story IMO. PFT is a joke anyways.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Why does he have to be a punk?

Because people always go with the QB over anything....Matt Ryan did deserve it though but people forget about that running back tandem he has making it easier for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              Why? Because he's a competitor and wanted to win OROY which he's said since day one here was one of his main goals? I see it as a guy who's disappointed instead of whining, maybe that's just me though. I think he should be more mad at Lendale for taking all his TD's away at the goal line. Otherwise this isn't really a story IMO. PFT is a joke anyways.
                              If he was disappointed, he would have hoped for a better performance by himself, not called the process of picking the OROTY a joke. But whatever.

And there was some tiny sarcasm in the punk statement. I dont have anything against him or anything lol.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• ESPN reports that the Browns and Lions have scheduled interviews with Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schawartz. I really hope he doesn't go an take what is a titanic fixer upper with the Lions. If anything, I think the Browns would be a good job to take given you bring in a proven offensive coordinator and let Jim just worry about fixing that atrocious defense. It definitely would be sad to see him leave, given with the way our defense has played this season.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information