No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need this team to come through and woop Phillip Rivers!!!

Good luck in the playoffs and congrats on the great year.

I will be cheering for the Titans for the remaining playoffs.

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• i would much rather face the chargers. Tomlinson has a groind strain and i dont see darren sproles being effective against a quick titans defense. We have a good enough secondary to cover the receivers the only problem comes with gates and im sure we can put chris hope on him.

Comment

• It's official - Baltimore is coming to Nashville! God this brings back memories...
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• It's definitely going to be physical. Hopefully Mawae will be ready to play. We play Saturday right?
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Saturday 4:30 should be a great game. Lendale needs to step up big because Baltimore takes away speed backs most of the time. Chris Johnson's biggest impact needs to be catching in the flats. Regardless Kerry Collins has to make some downfield plays for the Titans to win.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Short week for the Ravens then. That should help a little as well.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                It's official - Baltimore is coming to Nashville! God this brings back memories...
                Sure does...

Sig by BoneKrusher
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• A bit unrelated but as Titans fans don't you think D-mase has been under appreciated his entire career? I was surprised to hear him so happy this year that he was a 3rd alternate for the pro bowl because it was the first time he was ever even an alternate for the pro bowl as a wideout. Shocking for a guy who has over 10,000 receiving yards and is one of the best yac guys this decade.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• he was one fo my fave titans when i started watching football. i think he is vastly underrated he was one of the best possession receivers going in his day

Comment

• I loved D-Mas when he was a Titan. He was a great special teams guy that developed into the only true #1 WR the Titans have ever had. He was a great leader as well and I wish he could've stayed a Titan his whole career.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I would put D-Mase in the Fred Taylor area. Mason has had an excellent career, but when it came to individual seasons, he was never among the elites of that season. He's mostly a 1,000-1,200 receiving yards per year WR, and has 5 or so TD's. That's great, but when other WR's are getting 1,400 yards and 10 TD's, Mason is passed over for the Pro Bowl. He's never had more than 9 receiving TD's in a season, and has only had 100+ catches in a season once.

D-Mase was awesome when he was in Tennessee, and played a key role in McNair's co-MVP season in '03. He certainly doesn't get the recognition he deserves - especially when he displays such amazing awareness when catching the ball. He's been incredibly consistent over the past 10 seasons too, and his stats add up over his career. But unfortunately there are no awards for consistency, and a guy who has one random 1,400-yard season in 5 years gets the Pro Bowl bid during that season.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• He definitely was underrated by the league. When you thought of top 10 WR's, Mason's name was never heard of. However, he was always money with McNair and was one of the most physical players (and still is) every Sunday.

I can't wait til next week playing against Ray Lewis and the Ravens. It sucks that I'm going to be gone, but when I get a chance to, you guys will definitely hear from me. KVB and Fat Al are back!

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Mason was a Peyton Manning away from a potential HOF career IMO.

Comment

• Mason is just 3 games away from being a champion
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Uhhhhhh....... no.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information