2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
    I'm still here hombres, and I still read almost every day at work. I just don't post as much anymore for whatever reason. My fandom will never wear off.

Nashville bound tomorrow at 3:30 so i'll be there screaming my ass off. If you're going to the game make sure you can be heard
    woooooooooooo hes lives. looking forward to tonights game, pretty nervous, ive not seen us this far into the playoffs since i started watching when we played baltimore and won then lost to the pats

Comment

• It's pouring rain here today. Don't know if that'll put us at an advantage or disadvantage.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• yea i dont know how thats going to be its going to be flaccos first weather game so we will see. also mcclain has fumbled the ball each of the last 2 games and its going to be wet so i hope he can hold on
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• IDK RAVENS, we are going to give you guys our best punch. If the weather is going to affect the game, I think that will substantially hurt the Ravens offense because its going to take away the long bomb and quick play ability. Man, I am also glad that Fat Al and KVB are back, and putting pressure on the center. The only thing that worries me is don't the Ravens play a hybrid 3-4 with Suggs sometimes playing the standup linebacker, or down lineman? Whatever happens, it will be interesting to say the least.

P.S. Going to get to watch it in Vegas guys, on a nice big screen, or so I hope.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I don't think I've ever been as excited for a game that didn't include the Steelers as I am this one. This is the type of smashmouth football that I love to watch. Finally we have a playoff season featuring all of the best defenses instead of high powered offense. Should be a great one.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• yea i agree theres nothing like a good defensive battle.
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

• We'll it's stopped raining and it's still over an hour to kickoff so I don't think the weather will end up playing too big of a factor after all.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• lol good luck guys im about to take a shot of liquor and hit some Bob Marley to calm my nerves till the game starts.
                  Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• sorry but the titans should have this game wrapped up by now

if we lose then we are officially **** again, lendale white has to go this off season

Comment

• ok this game proves chris johnson should have been MVP for the season
                      he should have been OROY
                      he is our ONLY offense, justin gage is a great number 2 guy
                      we need a stud WR
                      we have no threat on offense when johnson isnt in the game
                      WHITE IS ******* ****
                      good game baltimore

Comment

• You guys had a great season. Unlucky game but that's the NFL, there are those plays like Alge's fumble which you can't do. This game was a complete reversal of the last meeting. I have respect for all Titans players although with the crap earlier in the year with Lendale complaining he sure was awful being the man.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Great season guys. I wonder what the outcome would've been if CJ played.

Comment

• Lendale White Is A ******* Joke, Hes An Absolute Joke, I Hope To **** We Ditch The Prick And Then Go Out And Bring In A Fa Bruiser Who Can Run Faster Than My ******* Grandma, Omfg, Derrick Ward Welcome To Tennessee. Alge Crumpler Has Been A ******* Flop All Year And He Just Went And Proved His Worth To Us. This Is Such A ******* Joke Seriously. I Cant Believe The Entire Team Didnt Share In Bullucks Demolition Oh Myyyyyyyyy. Defense Is ******* Amazing, Offense Without Johnson Is Diabolicle.

Comment

• This one stings guys, but it'll pass. Matter of fact is that we had a spectacular season, and we have lots to be proud of. The future looks very bright. Today wasn't the end - it's only just the start. :)
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Right offseason wishes-
                                Release LenDale White.
                                Get a threatening receiver.
                                Resign Albert.
                                Bring in a capable change of pace back who doesn't expect equal carries.
                                Bring in a better CB to demote Harper to Nickel.
                                Do not let VY go under centre again.
                                Let Kerry Collins take the reigns again this year.
                                Bring in a Rookie QB in round 2 to learn for a year.
                                Give Chris Simms good opportunity in the off season.
                                Use Chris Johnson more creatively (SCREEEEEENS).
                                GET RID OF LENWHALE.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information