No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn it's going to be a looooooooooooooong offseason.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
      I agree the Titans were the better team when it came to driving up the field and holding the ravens to very few first downs but the Ravens have play-makers that let us win like this. I think the delay of game should of been a flag and since it wasn't we were able to get into field goal position and go up to win the game. I also think the roughing the passer call in the previous game was a BS call and that lead to a drive that won the game. So i just think karma set in. Anyway that was one of the toughest games I have ever seen. I was scared the whole game. You guys have an awesome team and fought hard but its the playoffs and its about protecting the ball and big plays and we had no turnovers to the Titans 4.
      That was definitely a hard-hitting game. And neither team was backing down, which I think any NFL fan (regardless of team) can and should respect.

The play that immediately jumps to mind is when Ray Lewis hit Ahmard Hall on that first-down reception, which pretty much summed up the physicality of the entire game. Lewis laid an absolutely bone-crushing hit on Hall, who took the hit and still held onto the ball.

I think both teams earned respect last night with how physical and tough they played throughout the whole game.

Comment

• If Schwartz is named the HC for Detroit, who will take over as the DC?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          If Schwartz is named the HC for Detroit, who will take over as the DC?
          Probably McGinnis or Washburn.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• One thing I'd like to point out that isn't getting as much attention as the play-clock thing. On the Ravens next-to-last possession when it was third and 10 and they had the ball on their own 1 yard line, Joe Flacco clearly was stepping out of the back of the end zone which should've resulted in a safety. The announcers didn't even say anything about it, and there was not one replay. I was completely shocked that play didn't get more attention.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              One thing I'd like to point out that isn't getting as much attention as the play-clock thing. On the Ravens next-to-last possession when it was third and 10 and they had the ball on their own 1 yard line, Joe Flacco clearly was stepping out of the back of the end zone which should've resulted in a safety. The announcers didn't even say anything about it, and there was not one replay. I was completely shocked that play didn't get more attention.
              He did not clearly step out because they have been replaying it on NFL network and they show you he was in. I thought we got away with one also but when they showed the replay he knew were he was and flacco said he knew where he was.
              Here is the video http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true
              Last edited by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES; 01-11-2009, 02:50 PM.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Hey, Ravens fan. Get outta here! I'm a pissed off and irrational Titans fan and I don't want your rationality right now!
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• ahhahaha i just dont want you to think there was 2 mess ups because it was CLEARLY not a safety lol but its ok you have to be proud of your team.
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Man this one stings. I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but I was able to track the game through my phone. When I saw that LenDale fumbled the ball in the red zone, I wanted to break my phone in two. However, I realize that this wasn't the only mistake of the game and the gameplan went out the window the instant CJ went down. The offseason is going to begin and end with Fat Al's negotiations. Give him whatever he wants to tell you the truth. After seeing that we were so affected by losing one player, we have to go after an effective playmaker. Either a dynamic running back (Darren Sproles possibly) or a big time WR (TJ Whosyamama anyone?). We should definitely draft a CB cause Harper is getting past his prime. LenDale is more then likely cut, but I would give him one more season, just to try and prove himself. The reason I say this is because he has been so good on the goal line (15 TD's is impressive and some other teams just can't say they have that type of player to get the ball through). Also, due to the lack of playmakers at the time, I say you have to give Young a reasonable shot. He isn't as polished as Collins but he adds a whole new dimension to the offense, and if you pair him and CJ in the spread, watch out. That is all I got right now, and the offseason will be something to keep a track of.

P.S. Go out and sign Ray Lewis!

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I was with you up until you said sign Ray Lewis. Uggghh I hate that guy.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

I was with you up until you said sign Ray Lewis. Uggghh I hate that guy.
                        I was joking on that one though VD. I wouldn't be able to stand signing a rival player like him. I would like to make a good run at Johnathan Vilma, cause I think if we bring him back to a 4-3 offense where he is just allowed to make plays, I think he can revert to his old self. The safety position is rock solid with Hope and Griffin roaming the middle of the field. The D-Line needs Fat Al. Depth at the linebacking position is also necessary just because if either Bulluck or Thornton go down, it won't be pretty. KVB hopefully has a bounceback season, and our depth at the position is pretty good with Hayes, Ball and Ford behind him and Kearse. DT seems to also look good, as long as Haynesworth comes back, cause Jason Jones has showed us he has potential and Tony Brown is solid

Comment

• Ray Lewis will play in Tennessee the day the Titans fire Jeff Fisher in favor of Brian Billick.

Who knows though? Every major city needs a mass riot every once in a while...

P.S. Vilma is A-OK with me though! :D
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Vilma would be A-ok with me as well. However, if I had my say, the big name FA we'd go after would be Nnamdi Asomugha. Could you imagine that secondary?
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Vilma would be A-ok with me as well. However, if I had my say, the big name FA we'd go after would be Nnamdi Asomugha. Could you imagine that secondary?
                              Aso and Finny on the corners would just allow us to blitz those linebackers constantly. It would also allow us to allow our safeties to make more plays

Comment

• Aso and Finny would give us the best CB in the NFL - hands down. Two All-Pro CB's on the same field = opposing QB's fail!
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information