X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sig everrrrrrrrrrr....Even better than SHIPLEYZZZZZZ

Comment

• Hey people,

Sorry if this has already been discussed (couldn't find it?) but whats your take on Kerry Collins, regarding his "start me or else" comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Merlin View Post
        Hey people,

Sorry if this has already been discussed (couldn't find it?) but whats your take on Kerry Collins, regarding his "start me or else" comment?
        "Start me, or else" sounds like a threat or something. My take on it is it's more of a "I want to be and think I am still a starter, and that's my greatest interest at this point in my career."

I don't really think it's a big deal to be honest. Also, I'm pretty sure he said this earlier in the season so I don't get why it's a much bigger deal right now.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm of the opinion that Collins didn't have a good season, and that it's in the organization's best interest to start Vince Young next season in order to know if we need to draft a QB in the 2010 Draft or not.

Collins was behind the best pass-blocking OL in the league, and had a dominant running game, yet he ended up around the mid-20's in almost every passing statistic. Aside from points per game, the offense wasn't any better either, and Chris Johnson was the reason for the offensive production - Kerry Collins had 12 pass-TD's and 0 rush-TD's this season compared to VY's 9 pass-TD's and 3 rush-TD's the season before. The only thing Collins did better was his TD:INT ratio. Other than that, he was worse than VY and still had more playmakers and a better pass-blocking OL.

I think if VY comes back a little more relaxed after being benched, in the same way Donovan McNabb was after his benching, then he does an even better job than Kerry Collins.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• We've lost Schwartz to the Lions. To be honest, I'm not to bent up about it. I expect us to promote McGinnis to Defensive coordinator and not miss a beat.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              We've lost Schwartz to the Lions. To be honest, I'm not to bent up about it. I expect us to promote McGinnis to Defensive coordinator and not miss a beat.
              It would be scary if you guys got a more aggressive DC.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Tony Dungy for Dc......

Comment

• i hope we bring in the vikings DC lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                    It would be scary if you guys got a more aggressive DC.
                    It would be. i'm not sure about Bulluck's blitzing ability because he just seems to work well dropping into coverage or in man to man. Thorton I think would be great, cause he does have that burst of speed to get around the tackle. I hope it is an in house candidate that replaces Jim, just because I think they would look at the mistakes that he did (ie. lack of blitzing and still in the top 5 in sacks) and correct it.

I am also in agreement with you TitanHope, just because by this point in time the franchise should have a good idea as to whether or not Vince Young is cut out to be our starting QB. Having a QB manage a game is alright, but in the end I don't believe that you will go far by doing that. You need a QB that could be a threat (either via dismantling the coverage or making plays while on the run). Also, if we start using spread/shotgun formation a bit more with VY and CJ in the backfield, just imagine how many ways you can utilize it. Perhaps we can see VY in his Rose Bowl versus USC form.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan
                      I am also in agreement with you TitanHope, just because by this point in time the franchise should have a good idea as to whether or not Vince Young is cut out to be our starting QB. Having a QB manage a game is alright, but in the end I don't believe that you will go far by doing that. You need a QB that could be a threat (either via dismantling the coverage or making plays while on the run). Also, if we start using spread/shotgun formation a bit more with VY and CJ in the backfield, just imagine how many ways you can utilize it. Perhaps we can see VY in his Rose Bowl versus USC form.
                      Thanks man. In fact, I'm gettin into it with a few guys on TitansCentral over the KC/VY debate. Here's a link if ya'll wanna watch: http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/p...30772&trail=30
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        Thanks man. In fact, I'm gettin into it with a few guys on TitansCentral over the KC/VY debate. Here's a link if ya'll wanna watch: http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/p...30772&trail=30
                        Thats just ridiculous man, its like hitting your head against the wall on some of those posts.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Yeah. It kinda feels like I'm arguing with myself.

But, they're all wrong and I'm gonna find a way to tell 'em why. :D
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• that pathetic, chris johnson is our MVP not kerry collins, our offense is designed to lower offensive turnovers, young just couldnt handle it, put any veteran in and they wont get sacked much or turn the ball over

Comment

• guys if we could pick up a very good receiver in FA such as TJ then what would you guys say to drafting josh freeman if he fell to us, i know nobody sees that as a need but i think young is a no hoper and collins has one season left i would say, if we could get freeman in (best QB prospect in my eyes) then we could let him learn for a year then put him in when collins steps aside, we should try and trade young for what ever we can get to some desperate team

Comment

• To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Josh Freeman and I don't think he'd be a big enough upgrade over Young. Plus I'm not totally sure Fisher has given up on Young. The only way I see us going after a QB in this draft is if somehow Sanchez falls past the 49ers and we trade up a lot to get him. Then we could sit him for a year behind Collins and let him take over the reigns in 2010.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information