No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't get a chance to catch the entire game, but I did see the final 2 minutes and the highlights. First, Plaxico Buress seems to be football's Manny Ramirez, except he is not a top 5 reciver. He showed no effort to chase down Pacman on that interception. Second, what was Kiwi thinking of when he let Vince go, it was just bizarre. It seems as if Young has the moxie to rally teams, and Pacman has justified his high draft status. I always felt good about the Young selection, and still feel it was the right one. Great game, and now I get to taunt my bro about his lowly Giants who are spiraling towards oblivion.

P.S. Now that it seems as if the Titans could do no worse then 4-12(I could see them winning one more, if not 2) What players are we aiming at? I've always loved Patrick Willis, and we might be slotted to select in the 10+ range

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I don't think we take a LB at all, especially with the other needs we have. I'd still look at WR, DL, and Secondary wayyy before I'd look at a LB.

Our pass rush today was PATTTTTHETTTTICCCCCC.

Comment

• draft

at this point its unrealistic to get Calvin Johnson, so i'm lookin towards getting Gaines Adams.

Comment

• Re: draft

Originally posted by TiTaNsFAN 1014
          at this point its unrealistic to get Calvin Johnson, so i'm lookin towards getting Gaines Adams.
          good call as the pass rush needs some help

Comment

There's a good chance we won't be in position to get him either, because of tiebreakers if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
              There's a good chance we won't be in position to get him either, because of tiebreakers if nothing else.
              no, since adams isnt having a huge year this year, i think that he may be there when the titans pick. if not, they might stay at the position and go after quentin moses but i think that that would be a bad choice as moses hasnt done that well this year

Comment

• Just wanted to stop by and say I love the Titans!!!! Thank you so much for your help in kicking our NFC East Rivals' arses, all is forgiven with the Albert Haynesworth incident.
                "Red Ball"

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                  Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                  no, since adams isnt having a huge year this year, i think that he may be there when the titans pick. if not, they might stay at the position and go after quentin moses but i think that that would be a bad choice as moses hasnt done that well this year
                  I disagree, Adams is having a good year. He had a sack in 8 straight games at one point this year, and in the game Saturday, he directly forced 2 INT's, one by swatting the ball, and another by hitting the QB as he threw, forcing a bad throw. He's listed on gamecenter with having an INT, but I don't remember it. I think he'll go top 5.

Comment

• hey...

Congrats on the big win....it made my afternoon enjoyable again after watching the refs screw over my Raiders. What an exciting win. I hope VY lives up to his potential cause when he puts it all together he sure is exciting to watch. Cheers.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
                      good game titans go vy

i like the titans forum 8)

windy > ron popeil

Comment

• Fisher kept saying VY was in for a great passing day soon, but I didn't expect it THIS soon! :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Titans10
                          I cant believe i left that game early, i feel like such a dumb ass now but i honestly thought the game was over cause we hadnt done anything all game and the Giants were just taking it to us for three quarters

pac is having a very good stretch lets hope he can keep this up

and at first i was skeptical of us drafting young, but he has converted me into a fan of his

and most importantly we keep finding was to win :D
                          I left too with about 9 minutes left and the Titans down 21-0.

Literally, I walked into my apartment just as Bironas was kicking the winning FG as the Titans had scored 24 unanswered points for one of the biggest comebacks in franchise history.

NEVAH again will I leave early... :x :x

Comment

• Vince Young is fo real and I love that man for beating the Giants and helping the Cowboys. There was never any doubt in my mind that VY would be a great player and I'm cerainly not saying he's arrived yet but he's definitely showing why the Titans drafted him that high and that he will be able to do many of the same things he did at UT in the NFL which a lot people said he wouldn't be able to dominate a game like that in the NFL. All the critics and haters around draft time that just totally tore his game apart will be eating crow very soon if they're not already. Some people (not just here but in general) around draft time acted like VY wouldn't even be able to tie his own shoes in the NFL which was absurd. Dude doesn't get rattled or nervous no matter the situation, he's always as cool as the other side of the pillow and that should have been readily apparent from watching his college career. VY will obviously never be Peyton Manning but he'll also never be Michael Vick in terms of accuracy.

Comment

• No offense Mick and Titans10, but it was embarassing to see all of our fans leave after the 3rd quarter. I bet 15-20,000 were gone when the 4th started. The guy that sits next to me has left in the middle of 2 games this year, this one and the Jets game where we came back and had a chance to tie.

I bet there were 10 total people left in my section at the end of the game. Me, my friend, and 2 other guys that were in front of us were making all the noise we possibly could, banging the seats, stomping, yelling, everything.

Man up and stick with em through good and bad :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                                No offense Mick and Titans10, but it was embarassing to see all of our fans leave after the 3rd quarter. I bet 15-20,000 were gone when the 4th started. The guy that sits next to me has left in the middle of 2 games this year, this one and the Jets game where we came back and had a chance to tie.

I bet there were 10 total people left in my section at the end of the game. Me, my friend, and 2 other guys that were in front of us were making all the noise we possibly could, banging the seats, stomping, yelling, everything.

Man up and stick with em through good and bad :P
                                When i go to the games i don't leave till tthe 2 minute warning comes and we are down by more than three TD's, if i am going to come through NAshville Traffic i'm going to stay till the end

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information