Comment

• Originally posted by MicktheGreat View Post
      --WR--
      1. Justin Gage
      2. Nate Washington
      3. Kenny Britt
      4. Lavelle Hawkins
      5. Chris Davis
      The top 2 spots are pretty set, I think. However, it's a free-for-all after that. Britt's safe because the team will have a bunch of money invested in him. Though he apparently had problems learning the playbook last season, Hawkins will likely make the team because of his athleticism. Everything I've heard so far has made it seem like Chris Davis is looking really good in workouts this offseason -- don't be surprised if he manages to squeeze onto the roster (especially because he knows Heimerdinger's offense, which gives him an edge over some of the rookies).

Just my $.02...
      I'd include either Mark Jones or Paul Williams because of their special teams ability. Jones is the only proven PR/KR we really have, and Paul Williams plays on return coverage and even started at WR once last season. I think Jones has the better chance of the two.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Baptist Sports Park
        I might go. Not sure though I got school and I'm in Alaska now.

Sig by BoneKrusher
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Titans waived DT Derrick Jones and OG Ryan Schmidt.

2nd RD pick Sen'Derrick Marks has signed a 4-year deal. Britt is the only Titans Rookie who hasn't signed yet. (Link.)
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            I'd include either Mark Jones or Paul Williams because of their special teams ability. Jones is the only proven PR/KR we really have, and Paul Williams plays on return coverage and even started at WR once last season. I think Jones has the better chance of the two.
            I did include Mark Jones. I just have him listed at the bottom under ST rather than WR because I figure he'll play a bigger role in the return game than the passing game.

I think Paul Williams is a goner.

Comment

• Originally posted by MicktheGreat View Post
              I did include Mark Jones. I just have him listed at the bottom under ST rather than WR because I figure he'll play a bigger role in the return game than the passing game.
              My bad dude. Totally missed that.

Anyway, Nicks and Wells have signed. Nicks, the 29th pick, got a 5-year deal worth $12.5 million/$6.5 million guaranteed. As the 30th pick and a player at the same position, Britt's price is closer to being established.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Went to training camp today. Lucky it didn't get rained out.

Jared Cook looked beastly, and I noticed he lined up almost solely as an outside WR. I thought that was interesting. He made some great catches, and so did Bo Scaife.

Lendale White surprised me. I knew he had slimmed down, but that doesn't even begin to describe how much more in shape he looks. It's like night and day. He also looked much faster and quicker overall.

Vince Young looked pitiful and almost always threw into coverage.

Other than that, not much stood out. Pretty ho hum practice, but I guess that's to be expected on only the second day of training camp.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• nice! keep the updates coming voodoo, they are appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                    nice! keep the updates coming voodoo, they are appreciated
                    Will do. I'll probably go again on Tuesday. By then things will have picked up and hopefully I'll remember my camera and take some pics.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Vince Young looked pitiful and almost always threw into coverage.
                      Man that bums me out, think VY will ever get it going? i had really high hopes for him when he was drafted, sounds like QB is gonna be the #1 concern for next years draft, i like a lot of next years qb class, think it's likely to see titans go for qb in round 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                        Man that bums me out, think VY will ever get it going?
                        I'm not too hopeful to be honest. It's still early into the process this season, so anything could happen. But I've honestly never really been a VY fan. Although, I'll admit that I wanted Matt Leinart and he hasn't turned out much better at this point.

I had really high hopes for him when he was drafted, sounds like QB is gonna be the #1 concern for next years draft, i like a lot of next years qb class, think it's likely to see titans go for qb in round 1?
                        I guess it just really depends on where we're drafting in the first. Sam Bradford will almost assuredly be out of our reach, which is a shame because I think he'll be a good one. Then there's Jevan Snead. At this point he could be an option if he came out, but I honestly think he'll end up being out of out reach come draft day as well.

And I absolutely do not want Tim Tebow. I'll probably puke if we draft him. But for some reason I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

And I absolutely do not want Tim Tebow. I'll probably puke if we draft him.

Well that makes at least 2 of us haha

Comment

• Going to camp again today. Hopefully I'll have some pics. No promises! :p
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Kenny Britt signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a 5-year deal. Not sure about the price yet, but it'll be right under what Nicks got.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/co...five-year-deal
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                Kenny Britt signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a 5-year deal. Not sure about the price yet, but it'll be right under what Nicks got.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/co...five-year-deal
                                Yup, glad to see that he is in camp now. Should make for a great receiving core with Washington and Gage

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information