No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, definitely on the positive side of it, but thats because he felt we always reached for another position in the first round other then settling the WR spot.

Besides that, I want to get a new jersey but am not sure about who, CJ is obviously the face of our offense, but Bulluck is the face of the team. I'm also thinking about Kenny Britt cause I loved the pick when we made it, still do and he has local ties to NY.

Also, when is it time to get a new thread started for the new season?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Mmmmm....... Might hold off on the Bulluck until he re-signs. Unless you don't care about that type of thing.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Mmmmm....... Might hold off on the Bulluck until he re-signs. Unless you don't care about that type of thing.
        I could never see Bulluck playing in another jersey, but I thought the same bout Steve McNair

Comment

• Game day. Time for another win! :D :D :D
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...players/2.html

Apparently KVB is our most indispensable player. I guess that's true if we don't have Chris Johnson, Michael Roos, Keith Bulluck, Cortland Finnegan, and Michael Griffin.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...players/2.html

Apparently KVB is our most indispensable player. I guess that's true if we don't have Chris Johnson, Michael Roos, Keith Bulluck, Cortland Finnegan, and Michael Griffin.
              Ya gotta remember our Defense SUCKED before KVB got here. The leadership that he adds and energy he emits is something that can't be replaced. I think this is based on the outside perspective of, "Yeah, it'd suck if they lose Roos, but they have Mawae and Stewart on the OL so they still have great players there," and "Yeah, it'd suck to lose Chris Johnson, but they have LenDale White," kind of deal. If we lost KVB, there's no Pro Bowler or publically recognizable name along the DL to cushion the blow.

From a Titans fan's standpoint, it's gotta be CJ.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                Ya gotta remember our Defense SUCKED before KVB got here. The leadership that he adds and energy he emits is something that can't be replaced. I think this is based on the outside perspective of, "Yeah, it'd suck if they lose Roos, but they have Mawae and Stewart on the OL so they still have great players there," and "Yeah, it'd suck to lose Chris Johnson, but they have LenDale White," kind of deal. If we lost KVB, there's no Pro Bowler or publically recognizable name along the DL to cushion the blow.

From a Titans fan's standpoint, it's gotta be CJ.
                I would nominate Roos or Bulluck over KVB or CJ. Titans fans kinda know that KVB won't be out on the field for the entire season, and thats why we have good depth at DE. If we lose Roos, I mean its a down grade at center if we move Mawae, and Mawae won't be as good as Roos, so it would be a downgrade at tackle. More I think about it, the more I feel its Bulluck. He is the heart and soul of the defense, the captain of it, and if he is ever out there really is no one that we can fill in for him

Comment

• Chris Davis was charged with a DUI. Expect a suspension...if he makes the team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                  I would nominate Roos or Bulluck over KVB or CJ. Titans fans kinda know that KVB won't be out on the field for the entire season, and thats why we have good depth at DE. If we lose Roos, I mean its a down grade at center if we move Mawae, and Mawae won't be as good as Roos, so it would be a downgrade at tackle. More I think about it, the more I feel its Bulluck. He is the heart and soul of the defense, the captain of it, and if he is ever out there really is no one that we can fill in for him
                  Mawae wouldn't move over to LT. He's good, but he ain't that good. ;) I'd think we'd put either David Stewart at LT and put Troy Kropog at RT, or vice-versa with Stewart staying at RT and putting Kropog at LT with Crumpler lined up next to him to help. That, or find a FA that could help.

I'd agree with Bulluck. This is the kind of debate that's good to have though. Shows how great some of our players are.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• WR Chris Davis has been released after his DUI arrest.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Looks like Dominique Edison and Mark Jones are going to be fighting for that last spot.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Here's a .gif of Ben Troupe leaping Champ Bailey if anybody wants a motion Titans avy.

I know he's no longer on the team, but it's still a sweet clip.

Makes me excited to see Jared Cook do that to a few guys over the next few years!
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Some of my slightly interesting pics from training camp from a couple of weeks ago.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Yeayuh!!!!!!! :D

Fisher says Young will be No. 2 QB

Congrats to VY! He's earned it this preseason.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              Yeayuh!!!!!!! :D

Fisher says Young will be No. 2 QB

Congrats to VY! He's earned it this preseason.
                              Good stuff to hear, I mean it seems like he is bound to make one boneheaded play or two, but hopefully over time he can realize not to make the same mistake twice.

Comment

• Titans are working out Matt Jones.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=4440936

According to Jones's agent, "This is moving quickly."

Not sure what to think... Perhaps Dinger sees another Drew Bennett?
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information