Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
    mays is so much better than berry lol
    Sir, you are henceforth dead to me until you apologize not only to me, but also to the football god known simply as #14.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Just some tidbits I've noticed over the past few games:

- Michael Griffin is to the Titans as Eric Berry is the Vols.
      More Specifically, Monte and Cecil use them in the same way. Watch the tape. They're sooo good, and get lined up everywhere because of it. Griffin play close to the line a lot against Pitt, while Fuller played deep.

- Titans are the most disciplined DEF in the NFL.
      They aren't perfect, but they hit hard and some think they're dirty. Yet, they weren't called. Just need to beware of pump fakes!

- Kenny Britt is our leading receiver with 84 yards.
      A WR! Not a TE, but a WR was the best! After our first game last year, it was Scaife, a TE, who led us. Gage, another WR, is in 2nd after Britt. A year ago, Chris Johnson, a rookie RB, was in 2nd. The offense has true balance now. Short, intermediate, deep passes, screens - we can do it all! If Britt would keep up these 84 yard games, he'll be a 1,360 yard receiver. :D

- Tulloch and Bulluck excite me.
      I'm a huge KBull fan, but to see him line up over the opposing Center and blitz made me so happy. He'll get sacks this year! And Tulloch proved why Fowler isn't needed. 8 solos and 12 total tackles. If Tully kept up that pace all season, he'd have 128 solos and 192 total tackles. Expect great things to come from him.

That's all I got for now.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I just noticed that Griffin used this same tomahawk swipe to force fumbles in college. It seems he's pretty good at it... :D
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I ended up going with Derrick Morgan for that pick. I was going to trade for Kiwi but the Giants owner wasn't online and I had to make my pick. Morgan is a beast and I bet he ends up in round 1 on people's mocks sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
            I ended up going with Derrick Morgan for that pick. I was going to trade for Kiwi but the Giants owner wasn't online and I had to make my pick. Morgan is a beast and I bet he ends up in round 1 on people's mocks sooner rather than later.
            I can dig it. Loved Michael Johnson last season, and Morgan sounds like a more all-around DE. Nice pick Cicero!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Vince Young takes Steve McNair's sons to Father-Son breakfast.

Great read. Go VY!
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I can haz triple post?

CJ hopes for more carries.

Titans feel heat on blitz decision - Cecil explains his decision.

Rookie Britt shows why Titans nabbed him in Draft.

Today's Titans Team Report from Yahoo!.

On another note, Colts WR Anthony Gonzalez may miss up to 8 weeks with a knee injury, so the odds of him playing in the Sunday night Titans/Colts game will be slim. Also, Haynesworth is getting a lot of criticism in Washington already. Here's one article - Albert Haynesworth isn't Superman - and here's another - Haynesworth leaves team at a loss with his impact.
                Last edited by TitanHope; 09-18-2009, 02:44 PM.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Jeff Fisher's Monday press conference:

Text link.

Video Link.

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I'm getting way ahead of myself as my 3rd round pick isn't till Thursday but I'm really bored and maybe this will spark some interesting discussion.

The highest players on my board at the moment are OLB Bruce Carter, WR Terrance Toliver, CB Patrick Robinson, FS Morgan Burnett, DE/OLB Ricky Sapp, and QB Jake Locker. I'm sure you would like to see a lot of those guys in a Titans uniform but I only get to take one (well I might get really lucky and get one more in round 4) but who would you give top priority?

Other available players I have seen rated highly not listed above: WR Dezmon Briscoe, WR Demaryius Thomas, WR Golden Tate, WR Mike Williams, WR Jacoby Ford, DE Greg Romeus, DT Marvin Austin, DT Laurence Marsh, CB Syd'Quan Thompson, CB Brandon Ghee, OT Selvish Capers

Comment

I'm getting way ahead of myself as my 3rd round pick isn't till Thursday but I'm really bored and maybe this will spark some interesting discussion.

The highest players on my board at the moment are OLB Bruce Carter, WR Terrance Toliver, CB Patrick Robinson, FS Morgan Burnett, DE/OLB Ricky Sapp, and QB Jake Locker. I'm sure you would like to see a lot of those guys in a Titans uniform but I only get to take one (well I might get really lucky and get one more in round 4) but who would you give top priority?

Other available players I have seen rated highly not listed above: WR Dezmon Briscoe, WR Demaryius Thomas, WR Golden Tate, WR Mike Williams, WR Jacoby Ford, DE Greg Romeus, DT Marvin Austin, DT Laurence Marsh, CB Syd'Quan Thompson, CB Brandon Ghee, OT Selvish Capers
                      -Jake Locker
                      -Patrick Robinson
                      -Dezmon Briscoe
                      -Demayrius Thomas
                      -Golden Tate
                      -Greg Romeus
                      -Ricky Sapp
                      -Syd'Quan Thompson
                      -Terrance Tolliver

My order would go something like that.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Ok, so as you guys may know, this weekend is a legacy game. The Titans will be in their Oilers throwbacks, and the Jets will be in their NY Titans throwbacks. Apparently, there's a reporter in the Nashville media that's just enthralled with the notion that essentially the Titans (TN) will be playing the Titans (NY), except the normal Titans (TN) won't be the Titans at all because they'll be the Oilers. I'm watching interviews from Wednesday practice, and this guy asked Jeff Fisher about it. Fish answered it and at the end playfully said, "The guys are looking forward to it, look a little different." You think, ok, question is over, but oh no, not for this guy. He restates the question, and Fisher goes, "Yes, even though itís the Titans playing the Oilers, itís the Jets playing the Titans. I kinda figured that out..." and looks around at the other reporters and does that little Fish smirk.

I laughed out loud at 3:30 AM. Dunno why I thought that was so funny, but random things become funnier the later it gets. But yeah, I move on to the next recorded interview that looked most interesting, which was Bulluck's. About 4 minutes into the interview, a guy from the far right blurts out, "Keith, what do you think it'll feel like going against the Titans?" I just hit pause. I...I couldn't handle it. Keith shrugged and kind've laughed, then said how it's just a name and it doesn't do anything for them.

Anyway...just thought I'd share. Check out the TitansOnline.com website for all the post-practice interviews and media sessions!

Bulluck's in particular was great. He talked about how the defense was gonna improve, and guaranteed that the defense that showed up against the Texans would never be back. KVB seems to always be shirtless whenever he gets interviewed. Totally understand that though, cuz honestly, who's gonna look at KVB and tell him to put a shirt on? Not me, especially when he's wearing those red contacts. *shudders*

EDIT! THE DUDE ASKED JEVON KEARSE THE TITANS VS TITANS QUESTION IN THE KEARSE INTERVIEW!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's like f'in "Where's Waldo?" Kearse's answer was by far the best. A little after the question, he got asked if he wanted to get a crushing sack on Mark Sanchez in order to kind've throw the rookie off, and Kearse goes, "We goin' for a couple of 'em. *laughs* We're goin' for a couple of 'em during the first drive. We wanna let 'em know who the real Titans are. They can have the name for a day, but we're gonna show them how to play some real Titan ball." Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Also, if the Titans ever make a barbershop quartet, Kearse will definitely by the barritone. Man that guy's voice is deep!

Oh, and before I forget, Cary Williams was released in order to sign a Punter named Reggie Hodges. They signed AJ Trapasso to the practice squad too. Hentrich will probably play later in the season. Hodges looks like a short term solution, and he's also a holder like Hentrich is. Trapasso looks like the long term answer, and we'll keep him tucked away until Hentrich hangs up his cleets and calls it a career - a wonderful one at that. He's a great punter, even to this day. Younger guys may have stronger legs, but Hentrich can put the ball accurately and put spin on it. His kicks are hard to catch because he can send a knuckling punt at opposing returners who may muff the catch. He deserves more credit, really.
                        Last edited by TitanHope; 09-24-2009, 04:36 AM.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Wow Steve being gone just came back and kicked me in the rear, I dont know where it came from but all the sudden I just started thinking about him and I felt as bad as I did when he got killed.I dont ever react this way when a celebrity dies but Steve feels like a guy you were friends with. Its hard just sitting down and remembering him.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...won-t-lay-down

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• I got Locker. Robinson got selected right before my pick so that made my choice a little easier although I was leaning towards taking my boy anyways. Derrick Morgan was my round 1 choice and Locker was my 3rd round pick.

Comment

I got Locker. Robinson got selected right before my pick so that made my choice a little easier although I was leaning towards taking my boy anyways. Derrick Morgan was my round 1 choice and Locker was my 3rd round pick.
                                Good stuff man. That's a steal. I wouldn't have minded if you took him in the first.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information