2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaife is back in practice!

Also, looks like LenDale has the flu. I believe both Eugene Amano and Vince Young were inactive last week because they were sick too. Hope this doesn't become a further issue. :( We need LenDale and Amano both good to go this Sunday against Jax.

LenDale needs more touches. He's not the homerun hitter CJ is, but it seems CJ either goes 10+ yards or 0 yards. He was very East-West against the Jets; always looking to get around the edge for the bigger gain rather than getting what he could. We need less 1-3-0-2-12-1-3-24-0 gains and more 3-4-3-3-2-4-10-3 gains. The latter translates to shorter 3rd downs, and manageable 3rd downs will equal longer drives. I think LenDale can help with that.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• 100% agree about Lendale.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• I swore I saw Amano playing during the jets game.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• He was on the active roster but he did not start. I think Jeff said he would have gone in had Harris got hurt.

Comment

• Mock draft is over.

27. Derrick Morgan, DE Georgia Tech
            91. Jake Locker, QB Washington
            106. Bruce Carter, OLB UNC (Traded Scaife for this pick)
            123. Perrish Cox, CB OK State

Comment

• Well i guess i'm a hater(ya i am admittedly) but i'd rather see javon ringer get some carries than white, he's probably the most natural runner we have although he doesnt have the bulk that lendale does he runs behind his pads well plus i just want lendale off the team! hah i said it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                Mock draft is over.

27. Derrick Morgan, DE Georgia Tech
                91. Jake Locker, QB Washington
                106. Bruce Carter, OLB UNC (Traded Scaife for this pick)
                123. Perrish Cox, CB OK State
                Looks good to me. Getting a pick for Scaife was good, but I'm not familiar with Carter. Morgan, Locker, and Cox are good with me and great value.

Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                Well i guess i'm a hater(ya i am admittedly) but i'd rather see javon ringer get some carries than white, he's probably the most natural runner we have although he doesnt have the bulk that lendale does he runs behind his pads well plus i just want lendale off the team! hah i said it!
                Eh, I think LenWhale gets too much hate and criticism than he deserves. I don't quite understand everyone's infatuation with Ringer either. Not just yet at least. He's still a rookie and hasn't proven himself, meanwhile LenWhale's TD run against the Jets shows what he brings to the team.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• So Finnegan has a hurt hammy. I think he should sit out the Jags game this week and the Colts game next week. Let it properly heal.

I say this only because a hamstring can derail a season, he and the Titans don't want that.

Not because I have David Garrard on my fantasy team and because I am a Colts fan.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post

Not because I have David Garrard on my fantasy team and because I am a Colts fan.
                    Child please!!!

I'd rather Finny miss this week so he can suit up against the Colts. Garrard, Sims-Walker, and Holt < Manning, Wayne, and Clark.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Jason McCourty has that side on lock-down anyways. Take all the time you need Finny!
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Jason McCourty>>>>>>>Nnamdi Asomugha

Comment

• I'm actually very confident in McCourty and Mouton. Both were impressive in preseason, and Mouton even got a Pick Six against Tampa Bay. But McCourty was most impressive to me, and he's got the speed and physicality needed. Plus, he's wearing Eric King's #30, so you know he's good. :D
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• QB Patrick Ramsey was released, and CB Cary Williams was brought up from the Practice Squad.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...te+CB+Williams

Wonder who gets the vacated PS spot.

Also, in a bit of off topic news, it turns out that one of them Erin Andrews nudie films was shot in a Nashville hotel room. Getting an odd, misplaced proud feeling from that... ;)
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Is there more than 1 Erin Andrews film? I have only seen the first. :(

Kinda of suprised Ramsey got cut. I would like to see them bring in a developmental QB with the last practice squad spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                                Is there more than 1 Erin Andrews film? I have only seen the first. :(

Kinda of suprised Ramsey got cut. I would like to see them bring in a developmental QB with the last practice squad spot.
                                "FBI agents said seven of the eight videos posted online were taken through a modified door peephole while Andrews was alone and undressed in hotel rooms in Nashville, Tenn., in September 2008."

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...otel++FBI+says

The dude probably had more footage. The stuff that hit the web was just the leaked stuff. Reports are that he was trying to sell some of it to tabloid sites like TMZ, etc.

I'd say Chris Henry or Rodney Ferguson get the last PS slot.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information