Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
    LOL random up there

But in regards to the free agent list, I wish we could ante up for Julius Peppers, but I know that dream ain't coming true.

1. Dunta Robinson
    2. Marlin Jackson
    3. Carlos Rogers

Do people think any 3-4 olb's can make that transition to a 4-3 down lineman?
    DeMarcus Ware would be a beast RE but no way Jerrah is letting him out of Dallas.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      DeMarcus Ware would be a beast RE but no way Jerrah is letting him out of Dallas.
      Yeah I know he wouldn't and Ware loves playing in Dallas. But what about Merriman? Lots of people feel that he is on his way out of SD.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• There are some possibilities. Dunno if we'd antie up for any big name FA's, aside from CB. I like Marlin Jackson's fit, and if dreams came true, somehow working out a deal for Sheldon Brown of the Eagles. Dude is shut down, and can lay guys out. Finny, Brown, Griffin, and Hope = teh sex!

Speaking of Finny, he's declared himself elligible to play this Sunday night after limitedly participating in practice. Great news!!!
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• A name to look out for IMO is Aaron Kampman.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

A name to look out for IMO is Aaron Kampman.
            Thats a big one, you think Ted Thompson won't tag him though?

Comment

• Off-topic, but aNYTitan I suggested TitanHope as a friend to you on FB.
              Oh and Stephenson, Pitbull, Smitty, OZ, islandboy, doughboy, CJFtw, smash n dash........ you guys can add me as a friend too if you want! :D
              I figure we'll need each others "friendship" in what might be a long season.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Colts fan here, I'm not trolling. Just wondering what, if anything, the Titans have done with the wildcat. The Colts sucked trying to stop Miami's wildcat offense, and Fisher always seems tricky especially when you guys are having a down year. A wildcat formation with VY and Chris Johnson would be frustrating to defend.

Comment

• I dont think you should worry about it. We are morally opposed to the wildcat for some reason.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Yeah, I don't really know. Knowing Fish, the first play of the game could have Vince Young in there. You guys remember the 1st play against San Diego in the '07 Playoffs? That was a trick formation. It didn't really work that well, but still. He's not afraid to mix it up on play one.

I'm not looking for many desperation attempts ala onside kicking it multiple times like they did one year. Unlike that season, the current Titans and Colts teams aren't that far apart talent wise. If anything, some gimmicky plays like the Wildcat could be used to pump up the stadium and try to spark the team.

I haven't heard anything about them testing it out in practice at any point this season, so I'm not holding out for it. But, if they were practicing it, they'd do it in the indoor facility and not tell the media, so who really knows.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• i havent posted in a while its cause im sadddddd :(

Comment

• I have a conundrum. I'm doing another forum mock and I can't decide who to take between Gerald McCoy and Sam Bradford (Locker, Clausen gone). Any quick thoughts?

Went with Bradford. Nothing is more important then the franchise QB although it was extremely hard to pass on McCoy. If I was doing this and trying to emulate the Titans FO the pick would have been McCoy.
                        Last edited by Cicero; 10-08-2009, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Probably would've gone with McCoy, but I can't really argue with Bradford - if he is a franchise QB, you have to take him. What pick overall did the Titans? I'm kinda surprised that both Locker and Clausen were taken ahead of Bradford and McCoy
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            Probably would've gone with McCoy, but I can't really argue with Bradford - if he is a franchise QB, you have to take him. What pick overall did the Titans? I'm kinda surprised that both Locker and Clausen were taken ahead of Bradford and McCoy
                            They had the 10th pick this time. Wow I completely missed him getting picked because they didn't post a picture. I feel like a ****** now lol. McCoy it is.

First 9 picks:

1. St. Louis-Jimmy Clausen,QB
                            2. Kansas City-Russell Okung,OT
                            3. Tampa Bay-Eric Berry
                            4. Cleveland- Sam Bradford
                            5. Oakland- Taylor Mays
                            6. Washington- Trent Williams
                            7. Detroit- Ndamukong Suh
                            8. San Francisco - from Carolina- Calros Dunlap
                            9. Buffalo- Jake Locker
                            Last edited by Cicero; 10-08-2009, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Off-topic, but aNYTitan I suggested TitanHope as a friend to you on FB.
                              Oh and Stephenson, Pitbull, Smitty, OZ, islandboy, doughboy, CJFtw, smash n dash........ you guys can add me as a friend too if you want! :D
                              I figure we'll need each others "friendship" in what might be a long season.
                              Awesome, that works with me. Maybe you guys can show me the ins and outs of the Tennessee Vols, I mean all I know is Eric Berry and Monte Kiffin and Lane Kiffin and that's bout it. Out here in NY, not a whole lot of regional sports at all. Basically following the Fighting Irish because they always have their games on tv and they have a partnership with the Yanks lol
                              Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                              They had the 10th pick this time. Wow I completely missed him getting picked because they didn't post a picture. I feel like a ****** now lol. McCoy it is.

First 9 picks:

1. St. Louis-Jimmy Clausen,QB
                              2. Kansas City-Russell Okung,OT
                              3. Tampa Bay-Eric Berry
                              4. Cleveland- Sam Bradford
                              5. Oakland- Taylor Mays
                              6. Washington- Trent Williams
                              7. Detroit- Ndamukong Suh
                              8. San Francisco - from Carolina- Calros Dunlap
                              9. Buffalo- Jake Locker
                              Yeah, IMO that is a much better pick. Like I have been saying, Bud Adams still loves VY and until we absolutely know that he isn't the future at the QB position, he is going to stick on our team, and I still think he will be our future starting QB (probably this season, and maybe when we get to like 0-6, we can not worry about drafting a future QB, but a future defensive GOD in Eric Berry). McCoy is considered by Scott as the best DT in the draft, and as good a defensive DT against the run as their is (which is what Fat Al used to give us).

Comment

• You should definitely become a Vols fan if you're looking for a college team aNYtitan! We need more on this site. :D
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information