No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we just signed Quinton Ganther, can anyone tell me a little about him?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
      So we just signed Quinton Ganther, can anyone tell me a little about him?
      Great ST, good pre-season back, Can play both full-back and RB, Can come off the bench and be productive but not a starter.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• chris johnson has a 6.3 ypc avg we should just give him the ball every play....seriously

not posted for a while because i have deep vein thrombosis, just got out of hospital >_<

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
          chris johnson has a 6.3 ypc avg we should just give him the ball every play....seriously

not posted for a while because i have deep vein thrombosis, just got out of hospital >_<
          I think our combo should be Ringer, Johnson.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
            How do you guys feel about this?

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/200...-the-rocketown

Does it piss you off or do you even care? I'm not trying to troll, I'm just thinking if the Colts were 0-6 and Caldwell showed up somewhere in a Brady jersey I wouldn't find it funny.

This was probably all planned and scripted before the worst loss in franchise history, but shouldn't somebody have stepped back and said, "Y'know, maybe this isn't the best time for a bit like this?"

It's kind've come off as a big middle finger to the Titans fanbase. Make a joke at our team's expense, and put on the jersey of a rival team's player and say you now feel like a winner...ugh...
            Last edited by TitanHope; 10-21-2009, 01:39 AM.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• cant wait to start a new franchise with tennessee....total overhaul...total

we just need to get our future on the field and bench the dead wood

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                So we just signed Quinton Ganther, can anyone tell me a little about him?
                This guy was a beast at the combine. IIRC he had a great vertical, like 29 reps on the bench, and a pretty decent 40 time for a big guy. Never really did much in the NFL though.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                  How do you guys feel about this?

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/200...-the-rocketown

Does it piss you off or do you even care? I'm not trying to troll, I'm just thinking if the Colts were 0-6 and Caldwell showed up somewhere in a Brady jersey I wouldn't find it funny.
                  At first thought I laughed incredibly loud, thought it was funny as hell and should have been taken as a joke even to the floundering Titans fan base. I mean honestly, if our team doesn't want to get laughed about, play better on the field and win. The whole thing was of course set up beforehand, but I still didn't take it to heart.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• despite our pathetic season im proud of cj and kenny britt, basically the only titan standing tall, collins and lendale white dont really need to play another snap they're out, then again cj and britt should only see limited duty no sense in risking major injury on this wasted season, we might as well see what vince and ringer can do since the season is over already they both have something to prove as far as being on our roster in the future although im basically positive vince is gone too, im ready for the draft and its october :(

Comment

• I thought it was funny, but then I thought about how I would have felt last year if Shanahan went around wearing a powder blue Chargers jersey after week 17... yeah I'd be pissed as hell.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• ^^^^boxxy? wtf bro LOL and yes im ashamed i know who that is

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                          ^^^^boxxy? wtf bro LOL and yes im ashamed i know who that is
                          like personally or just computer wise? cause no shame if its computer wise

Comment

• I think Bulluck said it best.

Originally posted by Keith Bulluck
                            “I don’t know. He said it was a joke. Funny. Whatever. It was for charity,” linebacker Keith Bulluck said.

Bulluck said Fisher explained his actions to the team.

“He’s our head coach. He doesn’t have to explain himself, but he did,” Bulluck said. “If people found it funny, then it’s funny whatever. Of course, it doesn’t sit well with everyone, but it doesn’t matter what we think. It’s one of those situations that you don’t necessarily comment on.”

Bulluck was asked if he would ever wear a Manning jersey.

“I feel like a winner anytime I put a No. 53 jersey on, so no, not at all,” the veteran linebacker said."
                            I like the last quote the most.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Sadly what I get from that quote is a gist of "I don't care what my coach does, it doesn't matter to me".

Bulluck I'm going to miss you the most, heart and soul and passion of our defense.

Comment

• Jesus TH, the Tits need to win a game just so you can get the Steelers avy out of there.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information