Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
    i cant tell if jeff fisher is taking his job seriously any more
    You got to think it has to suck when the owner goes in over your head. Have to hope the team rallies around VY, but according to Glazer, teammates still want Collins in there. I'm completely against keeping old man Collins there, cause he has proved that he is ineffective when the game rests in his hands.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I know a few of us have said that there is no way Fisher gets fired this season, but Adam Scheffter just brought up something interesting this morning. He basically agreed that there is no way Bud Adams is going to fire Jeff Fisher and eat the rest of that contract while paying a new staff, but he did say that some teams might approach Bud Adams about trading draft picks to the Titans for the rights to Fisher a la Chucky Gruden. So will a couple of first round picks and getting rid of Fisher's contract be too much to pass up?
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        I know a few of us have said that there is no way Fisher gets fired this season, but Adam Scheffter just brought up something interesting this morning. He basically agreed that there is no way Bud Adams is going to fire Jeff Fisher and eat the rest of that contract while paying a new staff, but he did say that some teams might approach Bud Adams about trading draft picks to the Titans for the rights to Fisher a la Chucky Gruden. So will a couple of first round picks and getting rid of Fisher's contract be too much to pass up?
        I seriously doubt it would be a first rounder that we get, though a 2nd rounder is much more plausible. For that, I wouldn't mind it. Start new and see if thats what this organization needs to get back to the playoffs and deeper once we get there.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Eh, if I was Bud I wouldn't take anything less than a 1st for him if I wanted to do that. Jon Gruden fetched two first rounders and Jeff Fisher is probably thought more highly of than Gruden was.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• lol never new you could trade for a coach

Comment

• Fisher was asked about Finny and Mawae being named in the Top 10 dirtiest players. I liked his answer:

(on Cortland Finnegan and Kevin Mawae being named two of the top 10 dirtiest players)

I think both of them were also selected to the Pro Bowl last year.
              :D
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• heroic answer...your up early TH :D

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                  heroic answer...your up early TH :D
                  Lol, I was up all night writing an English paper. Totally waited til the last minute, but I got that biz done!

I come visit SWDC whenever I get writer's block, though. ;)
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Some very, very good articles:

Mawae fire back at Rodney Harrison - NCP

“If Rodney Harrison wants to accuse somebody of being dirty, tell him to look at his 16 years of highlights,” Mawae said.
                    Hood, Titans happy to find each other - NCP

And though the Titans have the same number of wins as the Browns, Hood is happy to be away from the situation in Cleveland.

“It had nothing to do with my play at Cleveland. It was one of those things where I really wanted to get out of there, because I didn’t like how things were going, how things were being run there,” Hood said. “I’m just a big guy on character and how things are supposed to be played out, and it wasn’t a good situation for me. It was to a point where football wasn’t even fun for me. It was terrible to me.”

Hood didn’t want to elaborate on specifics, but simply said it was something he’d never experienced before in his seven-year NFL career.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Really good article about Jeff Fisher out of Buffalo:

Sullivan: Fisher's run is definition of continuity - Buffalo News
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        http://thomabraham.net/home1.html

Lendale and Bulluck sign a Terrible Towel.
                        Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        If we win Sunday, you can officially count me in as a believer of the TT Curse.
                        So, how about it?? Stomped on the Terrible Towel and lost 8 in a row including last year and the playoffs.

Lendale and Bulluck sign one basically nullifying it as well as Jeff Fisher saying he has one in his house and the Titans have hung one up in the locker room and the Titans have won 3 in a row.

What is everybodys take on this??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I'm not a believer. Just a coincidence that people like David Climer like to run with.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I think there's definitely some truth in the TT curse.

I also believe that my home-made doll with a lock of Philip Rivers' hair is gonna be the key to Denver winning on Sunday.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Just wanted to let you know that the Terrible Towel curse has moved on to another team:

The Bengals. Again. They finally have a good year and then their fans ruin it for them. They'll never learn.

http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morning...Terrible-Towel

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...ifferent-bird/

How does Bud Adams flipping the bird have anything to do with, McDonalds, Chickens and PETA?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information