No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Jason Jones is out. Justin Gage is questionable, and surprise appearance by Michael Griffin who's also questionable. If Griffin can't go, expect Vinny Fuller to play FS and Kaesviharn to play NB. Rod Hood was a beast NB in Philly though, so I wonder if he can push Kaesviharn for the NB spot vs Indy.

Also, some guy on TitansCentral.net had this in his sig...thought it was terrific.

Almost thought about making it my sig here.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Jason Jones is supposedly heading to IR. Guess his shoulder needed surgery and he couldn't heal it with rehab. Anyway, hope he gets back to 100% for our playoff run next year!
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• This place http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?act=idx needs to die a slow and painfull death.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          This place http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?act=idx needs to die a slow and painful death.
          Bunch of idiots over there just like every other dedicated team board. My only wish is that we played the Jags one more time.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Would any of my fellow Titans fans be interested in co-gming with me for the December forum mock?
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              Would any of my fellow Titans fans be interested in co-gming with me for the December forum mock?
              I would love to..

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                This place http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?act=idx needs to die a slow and painfull death.
                Jags fans HATE us. They hate Jeff Fisher because he owned their ass the year we went to the Super Bowl. Beat them 3 times, including the AFC Championship game @ J'Ville. Jags only lost 3 games that season - all to the Titans. Fisher made one comment about their stadium being the Titans's 2nd home-field, and every Jags fan simultaneously shat a brick. Held onto those words practically a decade, and take shots at Fisher any chance they get. They very much have the, "We're the victim, they're the bad guys," mentality when it comes to us.

We are to them like the Ravens are to us, I guess.

I actually didn't know they hated us so much until I ghosted that forum and saw like a dozen thread topics related to the Titans. I was kinda stunned at first, but then it got comical. Seems they have this Michael Griffin vs Reggie Nelson controversy going on too, which is hilarious.

I'm just happy we have cool guys like Unseen and YFS on these forums.

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                Would any of my fellow Titans fans be interested in co-gming with me for the December forum mock?
                Not Stephenson! In another forum mock last year, we both signed up and he got the Titans and I got the Broncos. Then, Steph goes inactive! So the Titans go on autopick for like the first half of the Draft, until STRIP was like, "Hey TH, ya just wanna pick for the Titans now?" So I did...not sure who I picked though. :D

Steph owes me an e-pology! ;)

I killed that draft for them too! *flex*. Except, I may have traded away Elvis Dumerville and D.J. Williams... I was able to trade away dead weight like Tim Crowder, Chike Okeafor, and Jarvis Moss for picks. And I got Robert Geathers, who I loved at 3-4 OLB, and Marcus Spears, an experienced 3-4 DE.

My Broncos Draft (Pre-Cutler trade):

1. James Laurinitis, ILB, Ohio St.
                2. Rashad Johnson, FS, Alabama
                2. Sean Smith, CB, Utah
                3. Clay Matthews Jr., OLB, Southern Cal
                4. David Bruton, S, Notre Dame
                4. Jasper Brinkley, ILB, South Carolina
                5. Dorrell Scott, NT, Clemson
                5. Phillip Hunt, OLB, Houston
                6. Rulon Davis, DE, California
                7. Brandon Gibson, WR, Washington St.

Traded back in the 1st and picked up picks and Laurinitis. Regret it now, because Raji was available and he'd of been perfect. Rashad Johnson to play FS (no Dawkins). Smith was a steal to pair with another freak in Champ Bailey. Clay Matthews Jr. made up for dropping Dumerville - STEAL! Bruton is a ST's ace, and solid prospect - Denver drafted him. Brinkley is the Thumper ILB for the 3-4. Scott to develop into the future NT. Hunt and Rulon Davis were unknown guys who I liked. Hunt was super productive at Houston, and ideal fit at 3-4 OLB. Davis at 6'5, 285 was gonna be a 3-4 DE - Denver ended up bringing him in as an UDFA. And Brandon Gibson was strictly BPA.

Lost:
                DJ Williams, LB
                Elvis Dumerville, DE/OLB
                Tim Crowder, DE
                Jarvis Moss, DE/OLB

Acquired:
                Marcus Spears, DE
                Robert Geathers, DE/OLB
                Chike Okeafor, OLB
                Alan Branch, DT

Yup, total overhaul bitches.
                Last edited by TitanHope; 12-16-2009, 07:03 PM.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Actually, I might not be able to do it after all. :(

You should totally still do it Islandboy.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm totally up for Co-GM'ing for somebody. I wanna see the Titans Draft through ya'lls eyes. :D

Whoever is the GM though, you better use the Franchise Tag on Bulluck!!!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      I'm totally up for Co-GM'ing for somebody. I wanna see the Titans Draft through ya'lls eyes. :D

Whoever is the GM though, you better use the Franchise Tag on Bulluck!!!
                      Wouldn't that be like having Bulluck with a $10 million hit on the cap for doing so lol? I would love to do it, but I'm still going through finals this weekend, so I wouldn't be able to commit the time necessary. I say whoever does this though, go out and sign Pepper or Kampman!

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                        Wouldn't that be like having Bulluck with a $10 million hit on the cap for doing so lol? I would love to do it, but I'm still going through finals this weekend, so I wouldn't be able to commit the time necessary. I say whoever does this though, go out and sign Pepper or Kampman!
                        There's a very good chance that there won't be a Salary Cap next year since the Collective Bargaining Agreement probably won't be extended, so a cap hit won't be an issue. No Salary Cap restrictions, most players coming out of their rookie contracts and hitting FA will be RFA's (ours will be Stephen Tulloch, LenDale White, and I think Tony Brown), and there'll probably be a rookie salary established for the 2011 Draft.

Anyway, I put my name in for GM for the Titans, Lions, and Broncos. I asked to be a Co-GM for all teams, unless they need me to take the GM role. I wanna see what you guys would do and who you like for the Titans, but if I put my name in for the Titans, I'm afraid I may have an unfair advantage since I'm a TL. So I made it specific on what role I wanted and that I want a Titans poster to be GM. As for the Lions, I have inside info on how Schwartzy operates and I posted over in the Lions forums a few times when they hired him and were approaching FA/Draft, and told them who to realistically expect and who to not. As for the Broncos, I've controlled them before, know about their players already, and I'm buds with most of the Broncos posters here.

I finished my last final today! Suck on that World Geography!!!
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• If you're Broncos GM you better find a way to get us Ndamukong Suh or I will kill you in your sleep.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                            If you're Broncos GM you better find a way to get us Ndamukong Suh or I will kill you in your sleep.
                            Hey now! I got you Clay ******* Matthews last year in the 3RD ROUND!!!1!one!. Plus, Sean Smith in the 2nd, Baby Animal in the 1st, and Marcus Spears, Robert Geathers, Alan Branch, and Chike Okeafor for bums like Tim Crowder and Jarvis Moss and maybe Dumerville and DJ Williams too.... You will get what you get and like it! Oh yes...like it indeed you will, hmmm?
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Wow, if we win this weekend and the Ravens, Jets, Dolphins, and Jaguars lose, then we'll control our own destiny for the Wild Card(I think I've got that right). I had no clue our shot was that realistic, since the Ravens could lose to the Steelers, Jets lost to the Colts, Phins lose to the Texans, and Jags lose to the Patriots.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I might be going to the game tomorrow. If I don't this will be the first year I haven't made it to a Titans game. It's already the first season I haven't been to at least 2.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information