Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
    Scat man i miss you no ****
    Whats up man, I miss this shish and most my posters gone, imma have to poor some Henny for em lol. But yea, a lot has changed since ive been here, im a full fledged raider fan now lol, but as always i just love Vandy, number one and i still respect all teams. Jason Jones, is my boy lol
    The new and MUCH improved Green Bay Scat

    I Bleed Black and Gold

    Comment


    • Originally posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
      Whats up man, I miss this shish and most my posters gone, imma have to poor some Henny for em lol. But yea, a lot has changed since ive been here, im a full fledged raider fan now lol, but as always i just love Vandy, number one and i still respect all teams. Jason Jones, is my boy lol

      Yea i don't be on as much as i used to...being a man and all..Titans forever though

      Comment


      • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
        Yea i don't be on as much as i used to...being a man and all..Titans forever though
        yea man, me too. Im workin on life an gettin a girl, she a jamacan - indian mix, she really hot man lol
        The new and MUCH improved Green Bay Scat

        I Bleed Black and Gold

        Comment


        • Originally posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
          yea man, me too. Im workin on life an gettin a girl, she a jamacan - indian mix, she really hot man lol
          I need a picture. I got a good one too

          Comment


          • Derrick Morgan was arrested for speeding and driving on a suspended license the other day. No biggie.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              Derrick Morgan was arrested for speeding and driving on a suspended license the other day. No biggie.
              As long as he doesn't have a need for speed like Haynesworth, lol.

              A great video on Stafon Johnson. Shows what all he's been through, and why a lot of us wanted the team to add him in addition to his natural talent.

              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

              [@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

              Comment


              • ATV practiced with the 1st team DEF the other day. It seems they're giving everyone a shot to win the LCB spot.

                I wonder if they'll give Fuller a shot, but he's practically a starter anyway at NB. It just depends on if they prefer him there to matchup with slot WR's/TE's/RB's or if they're fine with Mouton/McCourty/Verner doing it.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                [@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                Comment


                • Read today that Finny will be working out with Darrelle Revis for 3 weeks this summer. Don't think they'll teach each other too much, but working out with the best with help Finny and maybe some of Finny's tenacity will rub off on Revis. Finny has worked out with Ocho Cinco in the past too, I believe.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                  [@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                  Comment


                  • Cards and Titans are gonna hold a joint practice after our preseason game, last time you did this you a brawl broke out between you and the Rams, odds of a repeat?

                    Comment


                    • Hahahahahaha! I remember that!

                      I think KVB was in the middle of that. He tore off his jersey, ripped out a Rams player's spine, and then wore the guy's entrails around his neck while howling at the top of his lungs like a motha' f*ckin' banshee norse god of thunder as onlookers sat in utter astonishment.

                      That's just a loose rendering though...
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                      [@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        Hahahahahaha! I remember that!

                        I think KVB was in the middle of that. He tore off his jersey, ripped out a Rams player's spine, and then wore the guy's entrails around his neck while howling at the top of his lungs like a motha' f*ckin' banshee norse god of thunder as onlookers sat in utter astonishment.

                        That's just a loose rendering though...
                        didnt he just do his finish him move from mortal combat?

                        Comment


                        • Chris Simms got busted for a DUI.

                          Aside from principle, does anybody really care? :D
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                          [@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                          Comment


                          • I guess we'll find out if Jeff Fisher cares around cut time.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • I've always thought it'd be VY, Collins, and then either Simms/rookie. I think this gives a definite edge to the Rustinator. Chris Davis got cut last year after a DUI, if I remember correctly.

                              Also, Lane Kiffin tried to hire Kennedy Pola as the Trojans RB Coach, but he turned down their offer. No way would Pola take that job while USC is in sanctionville and leave the Titans when he has the opportunity to put CJ on his coaching resume along with MoJo Drew and Fred Taylor. Pola is a USC alumnus (played FB there), so I could see a move happening when they come off probation. That's only if Pola has a true desire to coach for his alma mater though.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                              [@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                              Comment


                              • Chris Simms is the worst quarterback on the planet. The only thing bad about him getting a DUI is that he didn't suffer a career ending injury.


                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information