No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see Bullock playing for anyone but the Titans. It pisses me off!!!
    I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• Sooo... LGB took a swing at Erik Bakhtiaktiakhtiari last night during practice...

The Tennessee Titans rookie running back took a swing at teammate Eric Bakhtiari(notes) after a testy practice on Wednesday night during which numerous Titans players scuffled with one another, according to The Tennessean. Blount was the ball carrier on one play and had his helmet ripped off as the action was whistled dead. He stormed away to the end zone while other players pushed and shoved, seemingly avoiding any conflict. But when Blount walked back to the scrum, defensive end Eric Bakhtiari whispered something in his ear, Blount gave him a shove and then punched him in the facemask, a scene very similar to what happened last September when he was at Oregon and he clocked Boise State linebacker Byron Hout after the game.

Blount immediately apologized to Titans coach Jeff Fisher, saying he promised to put this behind him. Fisher accepted the apology.

"I am not disappointed whatsoever," Fisher said. "His past is his past. [...] I have great confidence in the young man that he has learned from his mistake and is very competitive."
      http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-263567

I'm ok with shrugging it off. It's not unusual for Titans practices to get really testy, and it looks like Bakhtiari instigated it. LGB has to keep his cool though. You can blow your top in practice, but if this happens in the football field, he'll cost us a penalty and him a meeting with Goodell.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yeah, it's no biggie........ yet.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Hey! He could've beaten up a stripper or had a mental breakdown!

As a Titans fan, you always have to look at the cup as half-full. Cause if you don't, you'll go crazy.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Just saw on ESPN that Chris Mortensen said we were in talks with the Redskins about trading for Albert Haynesworth. Said the only hold up was the Titans didn't like the compensation right now.

I'm thinking... Jovan Haye and a 2011 3rd would be the max.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• id give up more i have to say, him JJ and TB would be beautiful again

Comment

• Eh, Mortensen says a lot of things. Tired of him getting Titans fans' hopes up.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• If Reinfeldt can pull off this trade without giving much more then 3rd round picks back, I would pull the trigger. Fat Al still is one of the best interior lineman in the game, and a motivated Haynesworth is dominant. Would allow those young d ends of ours to be impact players

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Also dude loves working with Washburn sooooo yeh, bring him in.

Comment

• McCourty is out 3-4 weeks with a broken right forearm. McCormick is reporting that it's similar to the one Vincent Fuller had last year, which Fuller recovered quickly from and had a full recovery.

Verner will start in his place, to no one's surprise. Dude has forced the coaches to playing more, and he even recovered Bradshaw's fumble this past week.

They worked out a few CB's a few weeks back (Jacques Reeves, Chevis Jackson, and Frank "I suck" Walker). Don't see them signing anyone unless there's another injury. We have Fuller and Mouton still, and if worse comes to worst, we can move Griffin to CB and play Robert Johnson. Although I'd rather bring in Reeves than move Griffin from FS, where he's beasting.

It'll be interesting to see if Verner will stay the starter once McCourty becomes healthy.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Based on Scott's explanation for the Titans pick in his new mock, I'm gonna venture out on a limb and say he hasn't been keeping up with us much lately.
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I've accused Scott (and pretty much everyone else on here) of making the "easy pick" at times for the Titans (ie. WR ["They needz a true numbuh onez!"] or DT ["They gotsta replace teh Haynesworthz!"]), and this time it looks like he glanced over the depth chart and said, "OLB and CB don't have the names, so lets go with...Aha! Ayers!"

But many others have put OLB as our pick as well, so I don't mind. The Titans are gonna be hard to figure out because there's a very good chance they re-sign the FA's next offseason, unlike this past year where we had difficult re-signs in Bulluck and KVB, while Kearse leaving was a foregone conclusion. It's how we were able to predict DE. But we could definitely re-sign Babin, Ball, and probably even Ford. CB we won't know about til the end of the season after seeing Verner and McCourty. It's anybody's guess.

Although, if we do go LB, it'll be MIKE with Tully facing free agency. If we can slide McRath inside while Ayers playes OLB, or even if Ayers can play MIKE, then it makes sense. But I don't think the Titans use a 1st RD'er to fix a need at MIKE. Just not valuable enough with how much nickel we run.
                          Last edited by TitanHope; 10-10-2010, 03:30 AM. Reason: Blabbity bloo blah
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yeah I probably wouldn't have been as upset about it if his reasons weren't so weak and just incorrect.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I know what you mean Voodoo, I like Ayers, but McRath only has 6 starts! We should probably not ever try to develop a player anymore.

Comment

• Yup, McRath was a rookie last year and only had six starts. Curran was a 3rd rounder and hasn't even cracked the starting line-up yet! **** it, we might as well throw a first rounder there.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information