No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mentioned it in Scott's mock draft thread, but he never responded to it. I would definitely love to have Fairley in the middle for us.

But my god, it seems like suddenly we have so many pressing needs. Just funny how that all changes with losing.

Comment

• Fairley would be a great pickup in my opinion. I don't see myself being angry at anyone we take as long as they're located somewhere in the front 7 on D, or the front lines on O.

Comment

• David Ball is ******* terrible all the sudden. His pass rush moves consist of crash inside, Qb slides outside of the pocket with no pressure and vs the run his move is crash inside, Rb bounces it out for a 15 yard gain. And yes, there was a period in time I thought Jacob Ford was an up and coming DE, needless to say that ship has sailed.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• The best thing is when Ford stands up before the snap, instead of being in his stance, like he's going to just explode off the ball and get a crazy pass rush.. only to be stopped dead in his tracks the moment an offensive lineman gets his hands on him.

Comment

• I really dont care where we go in the draft as long as it isnt CB or WR. AJ Green and Patrick Peterson are the only exceptions I would make, because both are can't miss and we could move Patrick to saftey so teams wouldn't be able to throw away from him... <3<3<3

Comment

• This may sound idiotic (considering I haven't posted much at all recently so hi guys) but what about bringing in Brady Quinn? Its obvious that he isn't going to ever play in Denver, and he would be relatively cheap. Now I know that he never looked very good in Cleveland, but it is possible that it was because he was on a lackluster team where he was forced to make plays, to where he is just needed to control and manage the offense? Just an opinion on a solution to the QB problem that will arise.

In the draft, don't know much about the prospects given that I haven't followed much about them. But I would say TE, OLB, SS and CB to an extent is a need. Scaife needs to be cut, he just drops to many passes now and is a liability in pass blocking. Witherspoon and Mcrath are good not great, but Witherspoon isn't exactly a young guy so I could see him being replaced. Hope...ehh no need to discuss when we know he just is disappointing. I always feel we need to pair Finny with an elite corner. I mean Verner and Mouton and McCourty are not starters imo, and are better used as nickel and dime backs. I could see us going in this route in the first round.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Eugene Amano to IR.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Thank god

BTW who wants to be Co-GM with me in the forum mock!

Comment

• Hmm, I did the last one so I'll just sit this one out. But if you need any advice just ask!
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I didnt ask, I am telling....
                      Last edited by DoughBoy; 12-14-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Well, you and who have fun then. ;)
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• But I Need You! :(

Comment

• You're good. Consider this your path to NFLDC Titans manhood. It's a step all of us Titan fans have to take at some point.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I PM'd JBoogie to say I wanna Co-GM with ya, Doughie. My e-mail isn't working... :(

Voodoo can just be a spectator to our combined dominance!
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• So despite being raped by JBond, Doughie and I are having an epic draft!

We just need to find a QB, after getting sniped by the Vikings and JBond again raping us with all the No-Trade QB's.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information