Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDC as long Chuck Cecil is gone.

Comment

• Our Defence is ******* woeful as is our outlook for next season, we need a guy to come in and lay down the law, not let his players do it. I would love to bring in Harbaugh.

Comment

• I always thought Alterraun Verner was slow... I was SHOCKED when I saw him hauling down the field on NFL.com Looks like a blazer on this play. At the very least, he's faster than McCourty and Hope.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12XtP-6O9g

Comment

• Yep, ATV has plenty of game speed. Its sad that a rookie is more reliable than 3 other guys that have been playing together for years... yet it looks like they have no chemistry whatsoever.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Mariani and Babin to the pro bowl apparently.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• No CJ in the pro bowl wow...

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                No CJ in the pro bowl wow...
                Yeah, it's pretty lame. I'm almost as impressed with his production this year as I was with his 2K from last year. This offense and offensive line were abysmal this year.
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                  No CJ in the pro bowl wow...
                  Prock is gonna be insufferable now...

Kinda bittersweet, though. On one hand, CJ deserved it. He's 3rd in the AFC in rushing, and had more than double Charles's TD's. I know it was stacked at RB, but I figured CJ and Foster were locks. Oh well. I think it may do some good for CJ to know he's not God's gift to football. May inspire him to speak up on the OL issues too.
                  Last edited by TitanHope; 12-29-2010, 03:24 PM.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Our Pro Bowl Alternates:

RB Chris Johnson [1st Alternate]
                    K Rob Bironas [1st Alternate]
                    FS Michael Griffin [1st Alternate]
                    ST Tim Shaw [2nd Alternate]
                    OT Michael Roos [4th Alternate]

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...-for-pro-bowl/
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• What did Prock say?

Surely he isn't hating on the third leading rusher in the league running behind a bad offensive line who faced 8-9 man fronts on almost every play.

I almost feel like CJ's 2K year last year got him unnecessary discrimination this year.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                        What did Prock say?

Surely he isn't hating on the third leading rusher in the league running behind a bad offensive line who faced 8-9 man fronts on almost every play.

I almost feel like CJ's 2K year last year got him unnecessary discrimination this year.
                        He has a AD>CJ campaign. He likes to randomly hint at that, or even dog CJ at times (like in the Pro Bowl thread where he said CJ wasn't as deserving).

I think his 2,000 yards coulda hurt him. It's kinda like how Revis is being viewed. He had an amazing year last year, and while this year he was still elite, people think he's had a down year since he didn't repeat that performance. People think CJ had a down year, and other guys like Foster, Charles, and Hillis had career years (so far, at least). That could've cost him votes.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/jay_glazer

Bud adams to meet w sr titans officials in Houston tomorrow to decide fisher's future

Comment

• right now i'm feelin' fairley or quinn as our top pick in the draft. been saying for a while now that we need to add a dt with brown and jones' inability to stay healthy. would also cut down on JJ's snaps which would probably increase his effectiveness. obviously quinn would only be if babin is not retained.

linebacker/interior ol in the 2nd. still need a suitable replacement for 53, and if someone like pouncey or wisniewski is there i'd pull the trigger.

it's early for this ****, yes, but im tired of talking about vy/fisher and im tired of thinking about this past season.

Comment

• We're locked in with the 8th pick.
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                                We're locked in with the 8th pick.
                                So I guess it all comes down to Fisher... if he stays we draft a QB, if he leaves we go defensive. (crosses fingers for Fairley,Bowers,Peterson)

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information