1) Luck

2) Mallett
      3) Locker
      4) Stanzi
      5) Dalton
      6) Ponder
      7) Devlin
      8) Everyone Else

That's right. No Cam Newton. If Gabbert or Foles declared they'd probably hover around 4 and 5.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• im a packer fan but was going through coachs jobs that are opening and was wondering how titans fans feel about jeff fisher as a coach because i didnt realize yea you have had some good seasons but its been since 2003 that hes won a playoff game how is he considered a great coach in the nfl or even last that long with such a long drought

Comment

• I want Fisher gone...so bad, let us start a fresh...but not with Gruden.

Comment

• Just confirmed that coaches can no longer be traded.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Never mind..... Apparently Fisher said coaches can't be traded, but Clay Travis got confirmation from the organization that they actually can.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• someone will drop to us in the draft. between

fairley
                quinn
                bowers
                luck
                green
                peterson
                amukamara
                dareus

that's 8 right there. not to mention julio jones if he tests well, and if any teams are looking to nab qb's like mallett or newton, or even locker if he's viewed that highly (no idea myself). someone will fall to us.

edit: and apparently gabbert too, with the way people are talking about him. haven't watched him myself. i didn't watch near the cfb this year that i normally do, except for bowl games and tenn. games
                Last edited by Pit Bull #53; 01-03-2011, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• I see the upside of guys like Locker, Mallett and Gabbert, but when I look at those guys I just see too much bust potential. If there is no way we can trade up for Luck I'd prefer to go defensive.

The only way we should go offense picking where we are is if somehow A.J. Green fell to us which I just don't see happening.

Pick a good defensive guy like Fairley, Peterson or Dareus and just hope we can find a QB some other way IMO.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I agree completely.

Comment

• I was loving what I was seeing from Gabbert against Iowa, then that one INT for TD just killed it all. All he needed to do was throw it away, because they were in complete control of that game.

Definitely will be watching monday for Fairley, but Dareus impressed me a lot against Michigan St.

Comment

• I wish we took Carlos Dublap instead of derrick Morgan(traded down for dunlap that is). He has like 8 sacks in 9 games or 9 sacks in 10 games such a beast.

Comment

• I'm cool with Derrick Morgan. He's a better all-around end and was playing well before his injury.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm quite exited about the possibility of drafting on of Gabbert, Locker, Mallett or Newton...could be fun next season.

Comment

• HOLY CRAP 9,999 posts Voodoo, I look forward to your 10,000 post.

Comment

• Andrew Luck is staying for another year so if we play our cards right and not draft a QB this year.We can draft Luck next year, because lets face it Kerry Collins sucks and we will have a crappy record next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information