Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
    lol, that's crazy talk man.
    Nah Charles is a product of good play calling. If CJ got to run outside the tackles he would have owned again this season...and I can't accept giving a Pro Bowl spot to a Division rival over CJ.

Comment

• I guess the lack of movement on the coaching staff or talk of it means Cecil will stay on as defensive coordinator.

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
        I guess the lack of movement on the coaching staff or talk of it means Cecil will stay on as defensive coordinator.

It could be worse...we could be in the need of a franchise QB...oh wait that doesn't work.

FML.

Comment

• In the 2005 NFL draft, Tennessee picked Adam Jones 6th overall, they could have had...Aaron Rodgers.

Comment

• It's gonna be tough watching the NFC championship knowing we could've had either one of those guys.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Innit, I admit I fell in love with Vince after the Rose Bowl but I also would have happily had Cutler and I did love me some Rodgers...but oh well...I'm sure (by sure I mean hope to ******* God) we will make the right choice this off season.

Comment

• http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...burn+to+Eagles

Comment

• If we lose Wash it will be the dumbest thing this franchise has ever done.... and that is a very long list of dumb things.

Chuck Cecil and Marcus Robinson over Wash?....pfft
                  Last edited by DoughBoy; 01-18-2011, 09:30 PM.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• We better double whatever the Eagles offer, or else I will be beyond enraged.

The only reason we should lose him is if he just wants a change of scenery after 12 years and it's his decision. Fisher, MR, and Adams better do everything in their power to retain him.

But this makes no sense. Fisher and the FO rarely allow assistants to interview elsewhere for lateral positions. It has to be an upgrade, which means the vacated DC position. But from everything I've heard, Wash loves coaching the DL and would prefer to stay there over becoming a DC.

If this does happen though, Fish probably already has his next guy in mind. It'll still be a downgrade though...****!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• See screw this. I really didn't even want to keep Fisher in the first place. The only thing that gave me pause was losing Washburn and Munchak with him. Now we might keep Fisher and lose Washburn anyway? And on top of that we're gonna keep Cecil and Robinson?

**** Jeff Fisher. Bud, please be smart and trade him since for some reason there is a demand for him around the league.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Well, it's official. Washburn is gone to the Eagles.

He's getting the hell out of Dodge. Might as well take a premier position now than wait another year and be kicked to the curb with the rest of the staff.

We should be able to keep assistants after firing the head coach, though. But for whatever reason, the Titans offer yearly contracts that are renewed every offseason rather than longterm deals. Had they chosen to give guys like Washburn or Munchak longterm deals, they possibly could have been retained. It's too late for that now. Wash is gone, and Munch isn't gonna take a contract considering the state of the Titans (unless he's just that loyal to the organization he played for.)

Also, if the rumors of the rift between Justin Wilcox and Chuck Smith are real, and Smith may be leaving after signing day, then I'd love Smith on the Titans. He deserves as much credit as Wash in turning Albert around. Hell, Smith said that Albert's technique was horrible, which is a poor reflection on Wash.

Oh, and I'm not sure I want a QB anymore. I'd almost rather be the worst team in the league next year, send Fisher off, and allow the next HC to take Luck 1st overall and restart the franchise like that.
                        Last edited by TitanHope; 01-19-2011, 02:04 PM.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I'm definitely off of the QB bandwagon as well.

This is a sinking ship. Jeff Fisher will be gone after this year so there's no reason to draft a QB now.

The job will be a lot more attractive next offseason with a top pick and a chance at Barkley or Luck.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• No chance we go 1st with CJ. Too many points in his legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                              No chance we go 1st with CJ. Too many points in his legs.
                              We went 0-6 when CJ was blowing up, and ended up 8-8 with him racking up 2,000-yards. We went 6-10 this year and he's going to the Pro Bowl (albeit, as an alternate), and the team will be even worse next season. RB success just isn't indicative of team success.

Plus, this is a streaky team. We win and lose in spurts. I could see them starting out slow and go on a losing run to end the year. Below average QB play, poor OL, and an average defense doesn't bode well.

The only chance we have is if we hire Chuck Smith and Albert hits FA. Smith will undoubtedly bring in Albert, more so than Washburn would. After all, Albert chose to work out and be coached up by Smith. He was forced to under Wash, no matter how good their working relationship was. Albert would raise the level of defense up, allowing us to rely on a stout defense and strong running game to win games. But we'd be in the position where we'd probably miss the playoffs and get a middle of the pack draft spot.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                We went 0-6 when CJ was blowing up, and ended up 8-8 with him racking up 2,000-yards. We went 6-10 this year and he's going to the Pro Bowl (albeit, as an alternate), and the team will be even worse next season. RB success just isn't indicative of team success.

Plus, this is a streaky team. We win and lose in spurts. I could see them starting out slow and go on a losing run to end the year. Below average QB play, poor OL, and an average defense doesn't bode well.

The only chance we have is if we hire Chuck Smith and Albert hits FA. Smith will undoubtedly bring in Albert, more so than Washburn would. After all, Albert chose to work out and be coached up by Smith. He was forced to under Wash, no matter how good their working relationship was. Albert would raise the level of defense up, allowing us to rely on a stout defense and strong running game to win games. But we'd be in the position where we'd probably miss the playoffs and get a middle of the pack draft spot.
                                This is what I'm tired of. Seems like we always do this.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information