No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly don't see how this next season could go well unless we make a Drew Brees type FA signing. Our defense could perform better next year if JJ stays healthy, Derrick Morgan is 100% recovered from his ACL and Chuck Cecil is fired, but all three are long shots.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Its gonna be a crappy off-season(except for the draft) and crappy season. Jeff Fisher needs to resign or get traded, people seem to think he is a great coach so we could of got a pick for him to bad most jobs are filled. Sucks losing Washburn and why the **** is chuck cecil still here

Comment

• Mike Munchak is probably the only coach left on the team worth a damn.

I was ok with Heimerdinger up until this season. Play-calling got pretty bad this year IMO.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I still like Dinger, we were one of the top 3 scoring offenses before the whole VY/ Britt issues. I still think we have some of the most unique run designs in the league, its just that our interior line can't block worth a poop.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm fine with Dinger. It's difficult to lose your starting QB, and even your #2 QB at one point, your #1 WR for a string of games, your OL being incompetant at times, and be able to maintain a consistent offense, all while battling cancer.

Oh, and Derrick Morgan apparently is vouching for Vols DL Coach Chuck Smith to replace Wash. If the rumor about Smith being forced out by DC Justin Wilcox is true, then he's the guy I want. Even if it's for just a year, I think he'd be great for our young DL.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Titans defensive coordinator Chuck Cecil was informed on Thursday he won't be retained by team.

So this makes two coaches that have taken other jobs and one that's been fired.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Thank god Cecil is gone. Better served as a position coach in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  Titans defensive coordinator Chuck Cecil was informed on Thursday he won't be retained by team.

So this makes two coaches that have taken other jobs and one that's been fired.
                  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Where do we go from here I wonder.

Comment

• I like it, but all these staff changes, maybe we should've started from scratch with the coaching staff at this point.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• We still have some good ones. Munchak, Dinger, and our LB Coach, ole whatshisface. Cecil was a great DB Coach, but DC was too soon for him.

I like the proactivity, though. But I'm like Steph, where do we go from here? We need a Defensive Coordinator, RB Coach, and DL Coach, but will any top flight guys will come due to Fisher being on a boiling hot seat? Is this Fisher trying to save his job and stay with the Titans?

The offseason just got interesting.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• When I asked if he agreed with decision on Cecil, one Titans player told me "He was playing checkers and OC's were playing chess." - Jonathan Hutton

He also said he thinks Dave McGinnis will be elevated to Dcoordinator.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I would'nt be upset with McGinnis at all, I thought he should have had the job in the first place.

Comment

• Apparently, one of the people that's getting serious consideration for the new Titans' D-Coordinator job is ex-Browns (and ex-Jets) head coach Eric Mangini.

Personally, I wouldn't mind this move. Mangini has always been a decent X's & O's guy. The big knock on him has always been his personality. But, as someone who watched a LOT of Browns' games this year, I can attest that he seemed much more laid-back this season and his players seemed to rally around him and play well (which didn't happen in NY, where he seemed too concerned in emulating Bill Belichek).

Comment

• Two things scare me with our current personnel: 2 Gap DL and 3-4 front.

Mangini runs both.

Would still be better than Cecil at the helm, though.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information