No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad, I'll just add a couple of comments.

- If you think we're gonna draft Brandon Meriweather, I think you're gonna be very disappointed. With the things that have happened on the team this season, we are not going to touch someone with the character questions he has.

- Stephen Tulloch is better than Peter Sirmon and should be starting at MLB the rest of the year and next.

- I like the FA signings alot.

- Bell is the LG and Olson is the RG. Nothing major, but yeah.

- Doubt Pacman will be our KR, we'll use someone else probably to keep from overworking him just like this year. Either Roby or Finnegan possibly. Or resign Bobby Wade...I see no reason why we wouldn't keep him. The coaches love him and he's been pretty good, plus he's still pretty young.

- We're also going to have to make a decision on Travis Henry. He hit an incentive this year that guarantee's an $8.3 million roster bonus for next year. There's no way we pay him this. We will either sign him to a new deal, or cut him and go with LenDale. I think we give him a new deal personally.

- I don't think we're going to go into next season with Bennett, Jarrett, and Givens. To re-sign Bennett and draft Jarrett with a probable top 10 or so pick, that is too much money to be tied up in one position. I don't think it makes sense economically.

- Not a real fan of Joe Staley in the 3rd, but meh, I'd like whoever the best interior OL prospect is in the 3rd round. Whoever that may be.

Comment

• what would the likely hood be of us getting charles grant? i do love the guy

also how likely would it be that we traded for randy moss? i think hed help vince

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86
        what would the likely hood be of us getting charles grant? i do love the guy

also how likely would it be that we traded for randy moss? i think hed help vince
        Fisher stated he wouldn't want Moss, Moss wouldn't be happy, because the titans aren't going to be able to get him his 80 catches so early in Young's career.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• I think you guys can go ahead and check anyone off your wishlist that has major character concerns. I don't think we're gonna take a chance on anyone with the things that have happened this year.

Comment

• what do you guys think about norm chow being a candidate for arizona state's job

Comment

• I think he should stay in TN

Comment

• Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
                what do you guys think about norm chow being a candidate for arizona state's job
                And i'm really starting to like him :( , he should stay.

Comment

• When do we play again?

Comment

• Originally posted by jagfan33
                    When do we play again?
                    Hopefully never. Recently, we seem to match up with you guys about as well as you do with the Texans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                      Originally posted by jagfan33
                      When do we play again?
                      Hopefully never. Recently, we seem to match up with you guys about as well as you do with the Texans.
                      Thats why I love playing you guys. 8)
                      But honestly, you guys usually play us well, the last 2 games however have been lopsided. But with VY's emergence I expect it to be much more competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagfan33
                        Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                        When do we play again?
                        But honestly, you guys usually play us well, the last 2 games however have been lopsided. But with VY's emergence I expect it to be much more competitive.
                        it might be a better game with it being here and how the Jags have been playing on the road this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs
                          When do we play again?
                          it might be a better game with it being here and how the Jags have been playing on the road this year.
                          I hate road games, we are just horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                            - Doubt Pacman will be our KR, we'll use someone else probably to keep from overworking him just like this year. Either Roby or Finnegan possibly. Or resign Bobby Wade...I see no reason why we wouldn't keep him. The coaches love him and he's been pretty good, plus he's still pretty young.
                            That why Ted Ginn Jr. would make such perfect sense. Imagine kicking it to either Pacman or Teddy, and the ability to switch them around during kicks and punts. Scary thought huh?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan
                              That why Ted Ginn Jr. would make such perfect sense. Imagine kicking it to either Pacman or Teddy, and the ability to switch them around during kicks and punts. Scary thought huh?
                              I really think we will pick Ginn in the draft if Adams is gone, Ginn can slot the first year or so.

Comment

• I'd be extremely happy with either Jarrett or Ginn, but I don't think we draft a WR at all if Bennett if re-signed. You have to think that he is going to want the same type of contract that Givens got, because their numbers are about the same (infact Drew's best year is a ton better than Givens').

That would put us with Givens large contract, Bennett's contract which will likely be about the same, and then the contract of a top 10 pick, all tied up in the same position. That would just be a horrible financial decision. I think the only way we draft a WR in the 1st round is if Bennett is gone.

However, a guy like Robert Meachem () at the top of the 2nd round would make a lot of sense, and we could use the 1st rounder on defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information