Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really dont want a qb in round one :\ especially not gabbert

Comment

• Dalton is the way, the truth, the light. Blasphemous? Definitely. Draft truth. Definitely, maybe.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Dalton is a ginger, and we already have the maximum number of ginger QBs on our team.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          Dalton is a ginger, and we already have the maximum number of ginger QBs on our team.
          Which is why we cut that loser Rusty.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            As a DB Coach, he was just fine. He was just a disaster at X's and O's.

If he is hired, look for your DB's to be more physical and more tenacious, and all around more aggressive.
            Hmm, interesting. By aggressive do you mean, like, gambling-wise for INTs, or just play tougher, or be Cortland Finnegan aggressive?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Frank Bush was hired as LB Coach. As long as he doesn't get near the X's and O's (this guy was worse than Cecil as a DC), this is a good hire. Lots of experience (even some as ST's Coach) and, you guessed it, has Oiler connections.

McGinnis may remain as just an Assistant HC.

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
              Hmm, interesting. By aggressive do you mean, like, gambling-wise for INTs, or just play tougher, or be Cortland Finnegan aggressive?
              While Cecil was DB Coach, we kinda had a template for DB's. Finnegan was the prototype (although Finny's hot head is his own doing, lol). But yeah, be physical with your WR, be a sure tackler, and don't back down from anyone.

But we ran a base Cover 2, which that was ideal for, and I'm not sure how much zone ya'll run. He may approach your players differently because of the scheme.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Can't wait to root for these Tennessee Oilers.
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Dave McGinnis is gonna stay on as Assistant HC! Yay!

I'm also assuming Marcus Robertson is going to be staying. I believe he played under Jerry Gray before, so that may be why (not 100% sure on that). But hopefully Gray puts his imprint on the DB's to make up for what Robertson may lack.

All that's left are RB and WR coaches!
                  Last edited by TitanHope; 02-17-2011, 09:31 PM.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Let me just say that I love Bob Sanders, and want the Titans to sign him so bad, regardless of injuries. He can play sparingly with Griff and Hope on the team.

He's seriously my favorite non-Titan player to watch. I WANT HIM! OMGOMGOMG!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• He definitely has a few more years in the tank if he can manage to not get injured constantly, i could see it working out and at worst its certainly interesting, i vote ye!

Comment

• CB: Finnegan
                        CB: ATV
                        NB: Sanders
                        FS: Griffin
                        SS: Hope

We may need to start working in Robert Johnson if we don't wanna use a pick on a SS to replace Hope.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I personally think his body can't take much more, but I wouldn't mind taking a chance.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Munchak and Dooley were both at Sportsfest in Nashville today. I didn't wake up early enough to make Dooley's conference though.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• We got a new RB Coach the other day - Jim Skipper!!! He was on the Panthers with John Fox and coached Stephen Davis, DeAngelo Williams, and Jonathan Stewart, but was let go in the coaching regime change. It'll be nice to have an actual RB Coach this year, instead of a QB Coach subbing in. :) Linky dink!

Definition of a slam dunk!
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Assume Edwards wasn't a free agent.
                                Ray Edwards for Jason Babin and a Third sound reasonable?
                                I'm doing a mock GM sort of thing and just want to get a consensus of how that trade would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information