2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
    I rather trade for Kolb than draft Blaine Gabbert and I don't even like Kolb. I never heard of Blaine Gabbert mentioned as a top 10 picked during the college season. Then once Andrew Luck decided to go back to school, the Blaine Gabbert #1 QB hype started.
    That's because Gabbert was expected to stay in school while Luck came out. It was figured that it'd be Luck as the #1 QB this year, and then Gabbert would be the #1 QB next year, over guys like Matt Barkley and Landry Jones. That's why he wasn't mocked to anyone. Just the same as no one figured Luck would stay despite being guaranteed the #1 overall pick, no one figured Gabbert would declare with possibly 4 1st RD QB's giving him competition. But it turns out the roles were suddenly reversed, so the Gabbert hype seemingly came out of nowhere.

So yeah, that's the deal with Gabbert. After another year of development, he's a #1 overall caliber player. So you're taking that player a year early with the knowledge that he's a year premature from becoming that amazing prospect, but now he's gonna have to mature on an NFL team rather than a college team. But he's going to have to sit for a while anyway, and the other top QB's have to sit too, so that's not a big setback for him.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Thought this was an interesting read...
      http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...e-at-position/

Looks like we won't have the exact same philosophy, at least on D-line.

Comment

• I've said it before and with the scheme change I'll bring it up again, but if we drafted Dareus or Fairley I could definitely see us moving Jason Jones to LE.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Well guys, I did a two round 2012 mock draft. I'd love it if you guys could go comment. Oh and don't tear me a new one too bad! :)
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• If there was a scenario where both Fairley/Dareus and Bowers are both on the board at #8, who's the pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              If there was a scenario where both Fairley/Dareus and Bowers are both on the board at #8, who's the pick?
              Gabbert or Locker.

Seriously between those 3 i might go with Dareus, seems the safest pick.

Comment

• Never heard Gabbert as a top 10 but he was always in the top 3 at QB and once Locker played Nebraska Gabbert became the for sure number 2 QB...Personally I dnt like Gabbert so i am hoping he wont be there at 8 cuz i can see us taking him. i LOVE peterson but i LOVE him at CB not Safety i dnt think he would make it past SF either...either Miller or Quinn wiil be there so im hoping we grab one of those guys,,I reallly like Mallett i think he will get taken in the late 1st round but if he for some reason falls into the 2nd hes worth risking...i thought Devlin looked good i could see us taking him in the 3rd..Dalton is my favorite ginger he is a good leader and as charie sheen would say hes all about winning and that is what he does.

Comment

• Whatever happens there is going to be a stud at our pick. Amukamura, Peterson, Fairley, Dareus, Bowers, Quinn, Miller aren't all gonna go without a QB getting in there. and all can fill a need.

Comment

• Chris Palmer decided to go to Cam Newtons pro-day over Ryan Mallett's.... could be a smokescreen, but it shows we at least have interest.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Not gonna lie but I want Cam, **** knows why but the guy gives me a fizz in my dick I can't ignore.

Comment

• Titans are bringing in Cam Newton for a private work out.

Comment

• I'm on record that I don't want a QB in the first, but I could live with Gabbert or even Locker. If we draft either of those retards Cam Newton or Ryan Mallet I'll force vomiting and might retire my fan card. Just listening to Ryan Mallet on the Dan Patrick show today made me want to slam my head on my desk.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                            I'm on record that I don't want a QB in the first, but I could live with Gabbert or even Locker. If we draft either of those retards Cam Newton or Ryan Mallet I'll force vomiting and might retire my fan card. Just listening to Ryan Mallet on the Dan Patrick show today made me want to slam my head on my desk.
                            agree with you x1000000

Comment

• I want no part of Cam Newton....truthfully, the Qbs don't intrigue me at all. I like Mallett's skill set the most and if he were there in the third round, I'd gladly want the Titans to take a chance on him.

Comment

• I just love me some athletes, my dream picks are Fairley, Dareus or Bowers, but if we got Newton I would get wood.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information