2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
    I just love me some athletes, my dream picks are Fairley, Dareus or Bowers, but if we got Newton I would get wood.
    i'm right there with you for the most part, but not at qb. wr, dl, db, lb... sure. but if we draft cam newton, i'm gonna be sick. my hope is that he'll be gone before our pick so we won't even have to make the decision.

Comment

• WHY would u want cam newton the guy is a great athlete and is a competitor but thats it people are comparing him to vince young however I think young is way more polished throwing the ball...honestly we might as well keep young if u wanna go that route...honestly the QBs this year suck dick none of them are going to end up being top QBs some guys in the later rounds might end up having a career but nothing special.I am a HUGE anti newton fan..atleast mallet can throw a ******* football we already have one of the best RBs so why do we need another runner at Qb..just wait til he gets through one NFL game he will be beat up look what happend to tebow I will have to reconsider if i am a titans fan or not if they draft newton.

Comment

• I want Gabbert. He's a hottie.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Gabbert reminds me of Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass. lol.

Comment

• If we're going by attractiveness for QBs don't we have to draft Christian Ponder?

I mean, SIX PACK!!!!!

Plus his girlfriend is a hottie.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• that is a baseless claim without photo evidence! (regarding the gf)

Comment

• Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Warren Moon recommended Cam Newton lol.

Comment

• I'd recommend him too if he was paying me to tutor him. :D
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Warren Moon->Steve McNair->Vince Young

Notice a pattern? You have to take Cam Newton. Locker, Gabbert, and Mallet don't fit.

Comment

• I thought you meant because they are African American and mobile, then I realised that the connection was N, your good.

Comment

• We are bringing Patrick Peterson for a visit. Winning!

Comment

• What a waste of time, if he is there when we pick I'm going to go and slap the 7 GM's who passed on him.

Comment

• Is the CBA fallout going to affect the limit of 30 players we can interview?

PP would be a dream though.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                                What a waste of time, if he is there when we pick I'm going to go and slap the 7 GM's who passed on him.
                                Why would you slap them?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information