Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
    Why would you slap them?
    Because, although we will have got a demi-god, that sort of failure and stupidity can't go unpunished.

Comment

• My dad was in the locker room awhile back mentioned that VY still had all his stuff in his locker.......I'll always be a fan of number 10, even when he moves on

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Yup, I'll always be a VY fan. I have the personality type that remembers the good over the bad when it comes to people, and there are too many good memories of the guy for me to not continue to pull for him.

Unless he ends up in the AFC South, Ravens, or Steelers! :D
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• How the hell did we get a 4th RD comp. pick? It was the 2nd best one dished out.

I guess it was KVB. Kinda funny we lost him, signed Babin for minimum and low on the comp. formula, Babin pumps out 12.5 sacks, and now we get a 4th RD'er for our trouble. :D
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I really hope we draft Christian Ponder, not bothered if we go back into the first for him. This he could be a fantastic guy and with our line and CJ he wouldn't have to be THE guy he could just be another part of the offense helping CJ be THE guy.

Comment

• I like ponder as well and think he can be a good qb. it also helps that i love most of the top 10 defensive prospects and want us to nab one (Miller, Quinn my 2 personal favorites although the quinn brain tumor stuff is scary). but the track record for 2nd round qb's is baaaaaaad.

Comment

• I know it is unfortunate, but Ponder does seem like he could buck the trend and be a guy you can coach up so he becomes GOOD, not GREAT but I will take GOOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                  I like ponder as well and think he can be a good qb. it also helps that i love most of the top 10 defensive prospects and want us to nab one (Miller, Quinn my 2 personal favorites although the quinn brain tumor stuff is scary). but the track record for 2nd round qb's is baaaaaaad.
                  x1000000000000000000000000000

I agree with Steph on even trading up for him. I really want a defensive player in the 1st. I know I'm not gonna get one, because I think the FO and coaches will be obligated to take the best QB on their board, but grabbing the best defensive player available would make me so happy.

I'm also still a Ryan Mallett fan. Palmer runs an offense with WCO principles that still involves an down-field passing game. Ponder's arm isn't spectacular. Mallett makes throws that make my jaw drop. He has character issues, but last time I heard, you can't be suspended because you're a dick. If he starts falling, I want them to find a way to take him. Assuming Newton and Gabbert go before us, one of Dareus/Fairley/Bowers/Quinn/Miller/Peterson will be available. One of them plus Mallett in the 2nd RD is my ideal.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Really want Amukamara and Ponder...not a big fan of Fairley over other guys.

Comment

• Unless Fairley is gone by our pick we 100% pick him, seriously, this could be the most anti-climatic pick we have ever made.

Comment

• http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/12/kenny-...-rutgers-star/

Kenny Britt apparently arrested again. Time for A.J. or Julio?
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Kenny Britt does not have gettin' away from the cops speed...

SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT!!!
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Julio Jones...trade up for AJ Green?

Comment

• I was hoping they would have video of Kenny Britts cop chase :(, its a shame he got caught. New Jersey cops must be fast.....I hope they are for kenny's sake

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information