No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have that feeling of dread/excitement/anticipation all at the same time.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I just feel dread for the potential of Dalton and Gabbert...other than that I am hella excited.

Comment

• Now that it's looking like free agency will start next week do we hold off until the third or fourth round to take a QB and maybe go for a Vet through a trade or FA?
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Nah I think we will want to get someone for the future, seems like the kind of move the front office will make.

Comment

• Omg I Feel Sorry For You Guys!!

Comment

• I think its a good pick for us

Comment

• I'm not even gonna be able to enjoy pro or college football now this season. :/
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                  Nah I think we will want to get someone for the future, seems like the kind of move the front office will make.
                  Any room on the bandwagon?

Comment

• Gabbert is more accurate, more arm strength, nearly as good speed, amazing intangibles. Locker cant make a throw from the pocket!!

Comment

• Oh. My. God. Sorry dudes.
                      [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm not upset with Locker, so dont be sorry.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• So happy with Locker.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
                            Gabbert is more accurate, more arm strength, nearly as good speed, amazing intangibles. Locker cant make a throw from the pocket!!
                            Locker is a much better athlete, more guts, better arm and if he had an offensive line he would have been fine from the pocket.

Comment

• Now gimme a good defender and I am so happy. Gabbert can kiss my ass, he is an excuse for a footballer.

Comment

• We knew it'd be a QB, and I think Locker was the right choice.

Fairley or Quinn would have been nice, and I know guys like Voodoo would have wanted to wait for Luck. But at this point last year, Locker was the one in Luck's shoes. We really want to pass on a possible franchise QB for the mere chance that we'll suck enough to get the #1 pick and Luck declares? Besides, if we do manage to get in that situation, we can trade Locker or trade the pick for a king's ransom.

But hey... at least it's not Ponder! :D

Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
                                Gabbert is more accurate, more arm strength, nearly as good speed, amazing intangibles. Locker cant make a throw from the pocket!!
                                Yeah, I question the validity of all of that, besides him having the intangibles, which Locker also has.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information