No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say if we had to take a QB at 8 I would take Locker over Gabbert, Newton or Mallett. Or Ponder as well apparently.

I'm still frosty to this pick though.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Locker reminds me of Steve McNair and that is good enough for me.

Comment

• At 40 do you target a D-lineman or how about Rudolph at TE if he's there?

Comment

• There is no one in this draft with higher intangibles than Locker, and yet he also has really high tangibles. He's VERY athletic. He can move around quite well and make plays. He throws well on the run. His accuracy from the pocket is a question, but it is fixable. Part of his problem is footwork, which was worsened by his OL being pretty bad. But he has plenty of arm.

Keep in mind that while people like to point out that Locker played 2 years in a pro style and didn't seem to progress, he spent part of this year injured/beat up. Also, he spent the 2 years before that in a more of a running QB offense. So he's still learning.

The fact that he can throw so well on the run shows that he CAN be accurate. So something else is going on when he's in the pocket. It's not something that's beyond him. Palmer can fix that, and then we'll have a superb franchise QB finally.

I'm pretty pleased, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            At 40 do you target a D-lineman or how about Rudolph at TE if he's there?
            I think we should go Dalton.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Cringe......

Comment

• Keep in mind that Chris Palmer has a great track record with QB's. He'll be able to refine Locker.

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                At 40 do you target a D-lineman or how about Rudolph at TE if he's there?
                I'd love Rudolph. Doughie and I picked him in the 2nd in the forum mock we did at DB. Need-wise, I think G/C needs to be addressed. Someone like Hudson or Wisniewski would be nice. DL, LB, and CB could also be addressed depending on value.

God I'd love to trade up for Bowers...
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...b-284ddc88f742

Jake Locker also beats out the QB competition in jump roping.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Locker will start from day 1, he will give us the best chance to win.

Comment

• I took Rudolph the time I did the forum mock as well.

Thinking about it though, if we took him it would be the 3rd time in 4 drafts we've taken a TE early. That's the only downside.

Can't really say I'll be disappointed with the 2nd rounder as long as they hit a need position like DL, LB, S, CB, G, C, TE or WR.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Not sure how you can see Locker a top 8 player /shrug

Comment

• I don't think you'll find too many people that will argue that he was a top 8 player in the draft.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                            http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...b-284ddc88f742

Jake Locker also beats out the QB competition in jump roping.
                            Jump roping has something to do with great feet right?

Comment

• Tomorrow I want either Greg Little, Rodney Hudson, Dontay Moch, Bruce Carter Torrey Smith or Rahim Moore.

Comment

• Just looking over the remaining prospects, I can't say I see any players I want at the top of the 2nd.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information