No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love D-will, but like you said he can't replace Kenny... he is a good prospect in his own right, but I don't see him becoming a dominating number 1 which Kenny has the potential to be. Right now we really need him to get his act together, he was supposed to make Jake Lockers transition easier.. instead he is smoking joints at a car wash.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• THE Kerry Collins is retiring.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Now that Kerry Collins is retiring, which veteran QB do we bring in???

Matt Hasselbeck?
        Donovan McNabb?
        Marc Bulger?
        Alex Smith?
        Bruce Gradkowski?
        Matt Moore?
        Seneca Wallace?
        Rex Grossman?

I know that Hasselbeck and McNabb are the front-runners (at least among fans); but I think Hasselbeck will stay in Seattle and McNabb is more likely to go somewhere like Minnesota (where he knows the offensive system) or Arizona (where he lives most of the year).

I think Alex Smith stays in SF as a backup QB; and, despite his poor play last season, I think Matt Moore has enough potential to not come into a situation where he 100% knows that he's not the future QB.

That leaves Bulger, Gradkowski, Wallace, & Grossman. From that list, the guy I'm most interested in is Bruce Gradkowski. He's not a game-changer, but the guy plays hard and has a knack for making his teammates better. He seems like the type of player who could be a nice bridge until Locker takes over 3/4 of the way through the season.

Are there any other (non-VY) options that I'm missing?

Comment

• I'd like us to get Bulger or Hasselbeck, I think they both could atleast get us through 8 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
            THE Kerry Collins is retiring.
            Goodnight, sweet prince...

I'd love Hasselbeck. He's my top choice. Outside of him, and maybe McNabb, I don't see anyone who I think would be head and shoulders better than Locker. The coaches have stated repeatedly that if Locker was the best QB, then he'd start regardless of being a rookie. And I don't think he's the type of QB that would degrade by taking a beating, whether mentally or physically, as a rookie. Lord knows he went through enough adversity at Washington. He's not going to pull a VY when the going gets tough.

Gradkowski is a good thought though. We definitely need a spot-starter quality backup, and Bruuuuuuuuuuce has pulled off some big wins. And there's always the hope that Bulger could somehow go back to his pre-suck St. Louis days, but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't be against bringing back Billy Volek, and I always wondered how Trent Edwards would do if put in a better situation, but those two are mostly nostalgia/theory.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I'd rather just sink or swim with Locker ATP. If we sink, Alshon Jeffrey to the rescue biatches.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Hey guys, gunna bump this thread just because.

Did yall know Legarrette Blount could've been a Titan?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                  Did yall know Legarrette Blount could've been a Titan?
                  I should kill you for mentioning He Who Must Not Be Remembered.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                    I'd rather just sink or swim with Locker ATP. If we sink, Alshon Jeffrey to the rescue biatches.
                    Sounds to me like they might be bringing in Hasselbeck and as much as i would like to see Jake out there from day 1 this is probably a good move. Let the kid sit for a season and be ready to start next year, i think the player and the team would be better off for it.

Comment

• Yup sounds like we'd prefer to sit Locker on the bench and go for another 7-9 season with a mediocre draft pick.

**** man I hate sitting 1st round QBs. Not my philosophy at all.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I think you can get him on the field in certain formations and in mopup duty. Who knows, Hasselbeck could go down and then you go to the bullpen anyway. I dont see Locker holding a clipboard for the whole season.

Comment

• He shouldn't have to sit. We have a solid enough o-line and run game to bail him out. Not to mention Kenny Britt.

Screw all that sitting and learning junk. You learn best when it's your own experience and mistakes.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Joesph Hills

Andre Johnson

Coincidence? I think not! FUTURE HALL OF FAMEZ!

Comment

• I guess with the signing of Alex Smith and Tavaris Jackson, there shouldn't be anything in the way of us signing Matt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                                I guess with the signing of Alex Smith and Tavaris Jackson, there shouldn't be anything in the way of us signing Matt.
                                Not to mention, Donovan McNabb probably being traded to Minny.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information