• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...att-Hasselbeck

welcome sweet prince!

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Bleh, I went from not wanting a QB this year to wanting to rookie to start and of course I shall get neither. :(
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
        Bleh, I went from not wanting a QB this year to wanting to rookie to start and of course I shall get neither. :(
        Do what I do..... expect nothing and get nothing.

Comment

• Ray Edwards- yay or nay?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
            Do what I do..... expect nothing and get nothing.
            You went from Vince Young and Kerry Collins to Hasselbeck and Locker. Looks like a serious upgrade to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              You went from Vince Young and Kerry Collins to Hasselbeck and Locker. Looks like a serious upgrade to me.
              Its hard going from 2 black Qbs to 2 white QBs. I guess I'm going to have to adjust.

Comment

• VY had us at 5-3, t-1st in the AFC South, and they had the #1 points forced and #1 point allowed rankings in the division. Then he got hurt, and Kerry Collins and Rusty Smith limped us to a 1-7 record the rest of the way.

I'm hoping Hass can at least bridge the gap between VY and KC. Hell, considering the situation in TN, with the great pass-blocking OL, CJ taking handoffs, and a superior WR corps (all assuming CJ doesn't holdout and Britt isn't suspended too long), and I don't think it's out of the realm that we see playoff Hass and not the regular season Hass.

Seems we're in the mix for Ray Edwards. He'd certainly be a welcomed addition, but his salary will probably be obnoxious. I had been faintly hoping for G Harvey Dahl, who I think would fit amazing on the OL, but now that C Shaun O'Hara has been released, I think he's got my hopes now. Inferior player, but has been cut so no compensatory pick negation. Plus, I'd rather upgrade C than LG. It's the more important position, and Amano/Harris wouldn't be as big of a liability at LG.

Still watching Tully and Babin too, but I think they'll get better money elsewhere.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Ray Edwards- yay or nay?
                  Nay. But maybe that's just because I wanna Madden this **** up and put JJ at LE.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'll say yay to Edwards. He'd improve the line, but he's not good enough to force the staff to keep JJ at DT. Actually, the play of Question Marks and Jurrell Casey will have the biggest impact on moving JJ to DE, so he may be stuck there regardless.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Its hard going from 2 black Qbs to 2 white QBs. I guess I'm going to have to adjust.
                      Kerry Collins is black?

Nay,On Ray Edwards.

Comment

• It was so cool having a Top scoring team for like 8 weeks. Damn you Phins,Kerry Collins,Jeff Fisher, and Rusty Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                          Kerry Collins is black?
                          He wears it well!

I'ma post this here too... Just tweeted this, and meant to do it earlier when it occurred to me, but if the 3 years/$21 million contract Matt Hasselbeck is reported to have gotten is correct, he'll be making less annually than Kerry Collins did when he re-signed for 2 years/$15 million after the 2008 season (KC's had $8.5 million guaranteed; still no word on Hass's guaranteed money). And although Hass got that coveted 3rd year, his contract is backloaded with a good bit of money in that 3rd year - means they can cut him after two years, pay substantially less than the actual sum of the contract, and turn things over to Locker.

But, that mostly illustrates how much the Titans overpaid for Collins more than it does them underpaying for Hasselbeck, sooo... I just thought it was neat.

Wonder where Pitbull is. He usually pops in randomly at times like this.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• First- Yes Kerry Collins is obviously black.

Second- this is what I want to see happen today-

1) Tulloch signs with someone not named the Titans so I dont have to worry.
                            2) Cut Chris Hope
                            3) Cut VY
                            4) Make a fair offer to Ray Edwards, but don't overpay
                            5) Try to find a run-stuffing DT
                            6) go after a safety
                            7) look at a linebacker (manny!)

Comment

• Can we trade for Eric Berry yet?
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• But we don't need to sign a S since we'll be drafting Kenny Tate next year.

That, or we draft Mark Barron or Janzen Jackson (who could be a Tyvon Branch type SS, I suppose) in the early 2nd RD if we pick too high in the 1st RD.

SS, MIKE, CB (Finny is a FA), DE/DT (pending which position JJ stays at), and G/C (Jake Scott is a FA, and the others suck) are what I'm looking at. Premier players at all of those spots too!
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information