No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously, we're a playoff team next year. I know we have soo many holes and hopefully we adress a couple in draft and offeseason, but as long as we have superman, nothing else matters. I LOVE VY!! :D :D :D

Comment

• Originally posted by TiTaNsFAN 1014
      seriously, we're a playoff team next year. I know we have soo many holes and hopefully we adress a couple in draft and offeseason, but as long as we have superman, nothing else matters. I LOVE VY!! :D :D :D
      VY is the best person out of this draft easily

Comment

• Jeff fisher have been offered a new contract he will accept it 8)
        just reported today 8) :D

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• i cired, man enough to admit it

**** yeah

Comment

• My message to Jeff Fisher:

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86
              Originally posted by smittyjs
              Two of the greatest win in titans history in back to back week........DAMN this is crazy :shock:
              isnt that, the 2nd biggest comeback in NFL history
              and prolly one of the biggest upsets of the last couple of years
              It wasn't that big of an upset. You guys are a good team, people just didn't think you were. Congrats on the win.

Comment

• Congrats on the win today, it sucks that the Colts couldn't capitalize on 1st and goal but your defense was good against the rush.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Originally posted by stephenson86
                  Two of the greatest win in titans history in back to back week........DAMN this is crazy :shock:
                  It wasn't that big of an upset. You guys are a good team, people just didn't think you were. Congrats on the win.
                  It was a huge win for this team, because it has been since 2002 since we beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs
                    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                    Originally posted by stephenson86
                    It was a huge win for this team, because it has been since 2002 since we beat them.
                    I agree it was a huge win but I wouldn't call it one of the biggest upset in recent years. So far it looks like I was completely wrong about VY before the draft. You guys have a bright future.

Comment

• If we had won this game two weeks ago after that mess in Jacksonville, then i'd say it was one of the bigger upsets in recent times but this team is clearly on fire right now. Home field advantage back for the Titans at the moment.

And to think, we were 1 POINT off of sweeping the Colts :D Not to mention 1 point off of beating the Ravens. I guess I shouldn't be joking around about those, we win those and we're in the wild card hunt :( oh well, Fisher still deserves coach of the year steering this ship back on course. So much for losing the locker room 4 weeks into the season.

Sign the extension Fisher! I heard that GM Reese is apparently in line for the Giants GM job, so that will surely entice Fisher to remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzTitan
                        If we had won this game two weeks ago after that mess in Jacksonville, then i'd say it was one of the bigger upsets in recent times but this team is clearly on fire right now. Home field advantage back for the Titans at the moment.

And to think, we were 1 POINT off of sweeping the Colts :D Not to mention 1 point off of beating the Ravens. I guess I shouldn't be joking around about those, we win those and we're in the wild card hunt :( oh well, Fisher still deserves coach of the year steering this ship back on course. So much for losing the locker room 4 weeks into the season.

Sign the extension Fisher! I heard that GM Reese is apparently in line for the Giants GM job, so that will surely entice Fisher to remain.
                        I hope Reese sticks around also :(

Comment

• Hi, I'm new to the board and I've been a Titans fan ever since I liked football. I have so many thoughts going through my head right now so I'm just going to sum it up like this...

We're Back.

Comment

• and to think before the draft some titans fan did not want vince young

they wanted Matt L or Jay cutler

congrats Titans on your 2 game winning streak
                            Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

• Originally posted by 2drama
                              and to think before the draft some titans fan did not want vince young

Leinart set the record for most passing yards by a rookie.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                                Originally posted by 2drama
                                and to think before the draft some titans fan did not want vince young

Leinart set the record for most passing yards by a rookie.
                                Vince Young (and his team) beat the dominant Colts.

I'll take wins over records.
                                Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information