2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
    Any thoughts on coaxing Derrick Mason or Todd Heap to a cheap 1 year deal?
    Yes i have thoughts... dont give a **** about either one of them, point blank its a re-building time no reason to have vets taking the place of players that need to prove their worth? er maybe its just me(i doubt it) but this season is lost already except for finding the value of younger players on the current roster

Comment

• Oh trust me, I wish our roster was even younger than it is now. But we'll definitely have to sign some vets for filler.

Especially at WR where I feel our only legit keepers are Britt, Williams and Mariani. Also I guess Washington even though I'm not big on him.

Otherwise our receivers are ****. And I really don't understand why our scouts and front office seem to suck so much dick at finding good receivers.

Paul Williams' spirit lives on.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Titans agree to a 4 year deal with Locker for a little more than 12 million. Option for a fifth year.

We also signed Shaun Smith from Kansas City. The guy that made more news last year for grabbing other guys junk than actually making plays.
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• IDK, Chiefs fans seem to think he is pretty solid. I like signing nasty D-lineman anyways.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Reports are that the Titans are making very little progress in signing Leroy Harris... I will be upset if we lose him (unless we get Blalock)

Comment

• jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
              Mike Reinfeldt said he's willing to sit down with Chris Johnson to talk about new deal but he needs to be in camp #titans

This is a good sign... obviously Chris shouldn't practice, but atleast the Titans seem to think he needs a new contract.

Comment

• Mike Munchak said he has talked to Kenny Britt and said he has big plans for him. Said he has no plans for disciplining him #titans

Hopefully no discipline comes down from the league. I know I said otherwise a few months ago, but things change dammit!

Comment

• jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
                  Munchak has talked with chris johnson and said told him how important he is to team
                  jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
                  Reinfeldt said 15 million in salary cap room right now #titans
                  David Thornton expected to retire, Reinfeldt said #Titans
                  Reinfeldt said he'd like to have a veteran receiver and would consider Derrick Mason #titans
                  jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
                  Reinfeldt said team has made offers to players like Tulloch, Hall and Harris #titans

Few intresting tidbits.

Comment

• Maybe it's just me but I don't see the point in re-signing Tulloch. Just move Witherspoon to the middle, McRath outside and then another vet outside backer to hold down the starting spot until Ayers can take over.

Also, we need to cut our bums because I want even more cap space.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I don't think I need to express my hate for Tulloch's game anymore.... and I guess I can live with another year of Chris Hope since he isnt Lamont Thompson... but we srsly need to cut Javon Haye and Justin Gage.. like yesterday.

Comment

• I am actually excited about preseason. I want to see Jake Locker and Tommie Campbell.

Comment

• And Mouton's bum ass needs to go. Still can't believe we passed on D.J. Moore for him.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• We've got Daniel Graham in on a two day visit.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Gage , Washington and Hope gone yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                                Titans agree to a 4 year deal with Locker for a little more than 12 million. Option for a fifth year.

We also signed Shaun Smith from Kansas City. The guy that made more news last year for grabbing other guys junk than actually making plays.

If you believe what people were saying (sometimes i do) the Skins would have taken Jake last year at #4 and subsequently took Trent Williams. Williams's deal was for 6 years 60 million dollars. Locker arguably lost 3 million per year by staying his senior year. Somewhere D Unit is saying i told you so.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information