No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Locker look against the Bears? Probably the best defensive test he's gotten, and I miss it. :(

Gonna suck if Klug turns out to be a beast. Then we won't be able to refer to him as Karl "Haven't got a" Klug (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!). We still have SenDerrick "Question" Marks though (This is admittedly stolen from a sig from GoTitans)!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Jake barely even got to play. Not even enough of a serving size to make an opinion.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Johnson deal could be a done deal this weekend.

NFL Network’s Michael Lombardi said Tuesday night that the Titans are “ready to make an offer” that would get Chris Johnson under contract.

“They’ve opened up the bank vault. . . . . It looks like they’re going to pay him,” Lombardi said Tuesday night, indicating a potential deal is possible by the end of the weekend.

Lombardi’s cohort Jason La Canfora said earlier Tuesday that he wouldn’t be a surprised if a deal happened by the weekend.

Comment

• Is Jared Cook startable in fantasy in week one? I really don't feel like starting him if he's going to have 1 catch for 10 yards as the 2nd TE behind Stevens...
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• He's the starter. I'd definitely role with him in the flex if I were you. He's been featured pretty heavily in TC and the pre-season. No doubt he'll be our 2nd target in the passing game after Britt.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Matt Hasselbeck was voted offensive team captain, Cortland Finnegan was voted defensive team captain, and Tim Shaw was voted special teams captain.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• It wasn't all bad, but still disappointing. I think we got caught up in how much better we looked in the preseason, but it goes to show you never know until its for keeps. I give brownie points to the defense for looking better after the half, but we need someone to step-up as a pass-rusher on the D-line (hopefully JJ or D-morg), and the stupid penalties were a killer. On the bright side it was the coaching staffs first game and Hass & the O should get better as time goes by.

Who knows, if we get a W against Baltimore next week we will all be singing a different tune.........I'm not holding my breath though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                  It wasn't all bad, but still disappointing. I think we got caught up in how much better we looked in the preseason, but it goes to show you never know until its for keeps. I give brownie points to the defense for looking better after the half, but we need someone to step-up as a pass-rusher on the D-line (hopefully JJ or D-morg), and the stupid penalties were a killer. On the bright side it was the coaching staffs first game and Hass & the O should get better as time goes by.

Who knows, if we get a W against Baltimore next week we will all be singing a different tune.........I'm not holding my breath though.
                  +1

Lots of teams looked poor today, and they didn't go through an entire scheme change on both offense and defense, along with a new HC overall, all after a lockout offseason.

Offense will have another week of practice with CJ and Britt. The defense has a week to get healthy, and I'm thinking we get JJ back next week.

Not expecting a win over a Baltimore team that just ***** slapped Pittsburgh, but definitely expecting a more precise one. Plus, J'Ville was an 8-8 team year than improved this offseason and didn't have the massive overhaul that the Titans did, so it's not like losing to them by 2 in Jax means it's time to hit the panic button.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Disappointed for sure, need to have our D-Line healthy...it was looking bad out there.

Wasn't impressed with Hasselbeck, wanted Vince back really...I know, I know.

Comment

• I didn't think he looked bad, but his deep ball is so terrible. The last deep pass wasn't the only one that was completely off the mark.

Comment

• After a day of cooling off imma gunna look at the brightside:

1) Tommie Campbell is a beastly beast of beastliness.

2) Kenny Britt should be amazing provided he stays healthy. Definitely one of the most talented receivers in the NFL.

3) It won't be as easy to run on the right side when JJ comes back (provided he can... well you know).

4)McCourtey looked good as the starter, even though he whiffed on some tackles.

5) Akeem Ayers looked really good, but made some rookie mistakes too.

6) Marc Mariani.

Also some things I think we need to do-

1) get Babineaux and Verner on the field more no matter what. I don't care that the Jags rushed a billion times, Babs and ATV are play makers and they can change the game at any moment.

2) Question Marks doesn't need to have more snaps than Klug, I don't care if he is bigger. Klug is stronger and the better player at this point.

3) Give Colin McCarthy more reps at MLB as the season goes on. Ruud obviously isn't the answer, even though he did make a couple of good stops. I'm not saying bench him now, but get the rook ready.

4) Share some of CJ2K's carries with Harper and Ringer. It is going to be a couple of more weeks until he is up to speed with the offense.

5) BENCH. EUGENE. *******. AMANO. AND. MOVE. LEROY. OVER. TO. GAURD. I don't give a **** if he knows the line calls, he is terrible. The wizard Mike Otto or Byron Stingily are much better options IMO.

6) Work Jared Cook into the offense. We have to get him rolling, our offense can't afford not to.

Comment

• So yeah, with the emergence of the G.O.A.T Kenny Britt, Nate Washington has quietly been very good.

Comment

• Week 2 thoughts-

The 2 rookie DT's Klug and Casey played a heck of a game. I think the Sen'Derrick Marks project needs to meet its end.

Matt Hasselbeck redeemed himself after last weeks game winning letdown. Made some really clutch throws on third down.

OL (sans Amano of course) did a great job in protection, I don't think Suggs or Ngata so much as breathed on Matt.

I think Cortland Finnegan gets back on track this year... definitely the defensive MVP in the win.

Speaking of corners, I can't complain about any of them. Alterraun, Jason and Finny look like they could become one of the best stable of CB's in the NFL.

Kenny Britt.

I heard Kevin Dyson say that the Titans are scheming for Jared Cook to get good match-ups, but they don't seem to make him a number 1 option on any of the plays. Eventually you need to start feeding the beast.

Chris Johnson will get his yards. The Ravens just don't give up holes.

JJ and Derrick Morgan are teh sex.

Mariani on the field = WR SCREENZZ!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                              Week 2 thoughts-

The 2 rookie DT's Klug and Casey played a heck of a game. I think the Sen'Derrick Marks project needs to meet its end.

Matt Hasselbeck redeemed himself after last weeks game winning letdown. Made some really clutch throws on third down.

OL (sans Amano of course) did a great job in protection, I don't think Suggs or Ngata so much as breathed on Matt.

I think Cortland Finnegan gets back on track this year... definitely the defensive MVP in the win.

Speaking of corners, I can't complain about any of them. Alterraun, Jason and Finny look like they could become one of the best stable of CB's in the NFL.

Kenny Britt.

I heard Kevin Dyson say that the Titans are scheming for Jared Cook to get good match-ups, but they don't seem to make him a number 1 option on any of the plays. Eventually you need to start feeding the beast.

Chris Johnson will get his yards. The Ravens just don't give up holes.

JJ and Derrick Morgan are teh sex.

Mariani on the field = WR SCREENZZ!
                              This is what kills me when I see CBs projected to the Titans....we have 3 very good ones. I know Finnegan gets a bad rap everywhere, but that game against the Ravens, he was great.

On another note, UCLA have any good defensive prospects this year to draft?

Comment

• I don't know of any. I know their 2010 recruiting class had a few studs on D, but they won't be draft eligible.

Also, while we have 3 solid corners, we also have a very intriguing prospect at 4 with a lot of upside in Tommie Campbell. So we should all basically tar and feather the next noob that mocks us a corner in the first couple of rounds for 2012 mocks.

EDIT: Scott Wright included since I just remembered he mocked us Dennard in his relaunch mock. ;)
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information