Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hate Eugene Amano. I hate him so much.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

    [@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

    Comment


    • He must give some type of signal that we are running the ball or something cause they are always in our backfield when we run the ball.

      Edit:Who wants sacrifice their knee for Kenny Britt?
      Last edited by Complex; 09-25-2011, 03:45 PM.

      Comment


      • I do, he can have the knee out of my ruined leg.

        Comment


        • Good game gents, congrats on the win and thank you for pushing us closer to Andrew Luck.


          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

          Comment


          • jwyattsports
            Worst case scenario for Kenny Britt is he has an ACL tear and is out for year. Best case an MCL and would be out a few weeks #Titans
            This team is cursed when it comes to WR's.

            and good game to you too, although you're behind a game in the suck for luck sweepstakes unfortunately.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fadetoblack View Post
              This team is cursed when it comes to WR's.

              and good game to you too, although you're behind a game in the suck for luck sweepstakes unfortunately.
              It's okay, the season is a marathon, not a sprint, and I foresee us taking a few more poop breaks along the way.


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Fadetoblack View Post
                This team is cursed when it comes to WR's.

                and good game to you too, although you're behind a game in the suck for luck sweepstakes unfortunately.
                Wouldn't a knee sprain be the best case scenario?
                Last edited by Complex; 09-25-2011, 05:37 PM. Reason: stupidity

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Complex View Post
                  Wouldn't a knee sprain be the worst case scenario?
                  Torn ACL = Surgery and 9 months recovery time, minimum.

                  Even then he might not come back 100% next season.

                  Knee sprains are slow to recover but that's still better than anything requiring surgery on the knee.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Imma throw myself down a flight a steps and break both my legs if only Kenny can have his knee back.



                    Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                      Torn ACL = Surgery and 9 months recovery time, minimum.

                      Even then he might not come back 100% next season.

                      Knee sprains are slow to recover but that's still better than anything requiring surgery on the knee.
                      I meant best case scenario

                      Comment


                      • Tried to focus in on the inner-offensive line today and by God are they atrocious run blockers. Each passing week has me more and more convinced that this beast will be our first rounder in the next draft...

                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • One more thing about today... Those refs were ******* atrocious. Denver got away with so many holds today it was crazy. And I want some of whatever the guy who reviewed Washington's catch is smoking.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                            Good game gents, congrats on the win and thank you for pushing us closer to Andrew Luck.
                            Brett Kern just winzzz.

                            Comment


                            • Torn ACL and MCL for Kenny Britt and it would be surprising if it wasn't that according to Mort and Scheft. :(

                              Comment


                              • Its impossible to know 100% since he hasen't had his MRI yet....

                                Im not holding my breath though.



                                Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information