2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
    Tried to focus in on the inner-offensive line today and by God are they atrocious run blockers. Each passing week has me more and more convinced that this beast will be our first rounder in the next draft...

Just try and get him and Brewster in this draft and the middle is solved.

Comment

• Jerry Gray >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cecili

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
        Tried to focus in on the inner-offensive line today and by God are they atrocious run blockers. Each passing week has me more and more convinced that this beast will be our first rounder in the next draft...

I was thinking they would win enough games to get them out of the DeCastro sweepstakes but now i think he's going to be there and as you imply he will be a welcome addition.

Terrible news about Britt. You hate to see anyone hurt but stars make up the league and it hurt's the game when they go down. As a sidenote here Kenny needs to decide to focus 100% on football. The injury may have occured anyway but you need to be right mentally and physically to be a superstar, which he is certainly capable of.

Comment

• I can't believe we lost Britt for the year. I'm genuinely bummed out right now.

Our best FA options look like Donnie Avery, Chris Chambers, and Terrell Owens. And to think we could have signed Braylon Edwards, Malcom Floyd, or Jerricho Cotchery in the offseason. I'd love to work the trade route and see the availability of guys like Eddie Royal, Eric Decker, Braylon Edwards, Brandon Gibson, Danario Alexander, Malcom Floyd, Jordy Nelson, Adrian Arrington, and ideally, a guy like Robert Meachem, who is in his last year so if the Saints are planning on letting him walk, they could get something for him (assuming Colston is close to coming back).

If Cook can take over the big, physical receiver role that Kenny handled, then I think we can get by. I think the FA front runner is Donnie Avery, but I think a bigger WR is what's needed, not another speed guy.
          Last edited by TitanHope; 09-26-2011, 08:15 PM.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I was thinking Meachem too TH. But I highly doubt the Titans FO would be willing to make that move.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Schefter just said it'll probably be Gage who we sign. :/

We could do worse I guess. Nate Washington, Jared Cook, and CJ out of the backfield should be Hass's top targets on Sundays. Damian Williams is the wildcard. Either he becomes a focal point of the offense either from the Slot or #2 WR, or he becomes a role player like Hawkins, Mariani, Stevens, and Gage/FA.

Either way, I'm confident in the playcalling and believe the staff can get the most out of this group. Palmer has made brilliant calls during crucial moments, such as the pass to the FB Quinn Johnson on 4th down against the Ravens and the play-action pass to TE Daniel Graham against the Broncos. Lets hope he can keep it going without our best offensive player (Oh yeah, I said it).

Still holding out faint hope for a trade though. I had the biggest mancrushes on Robert Meachem and Adrian Arrington coming out. I WANT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Mike Heimerdinger died last night. RIP coach Dinger.
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• We should be 4-0 right now, why did we have to lose to the Jags?

Comment

• Yes, as ecstatic as I am to be where we are, especially with Britt's injury, I'm really hoping that game doesn't come back to bite us in the end.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Cortland is back to headhunting this year.... I love it!

Comment

• Thoughts on the game-

Matt Hasselbeck has really rejuvenated his career, the guy has just been red hot. His stats would have looked even better today had it not been for a few drops. Its a shame we wont be able to see what he and Kenny could accomplished together this year.

You can tell that Cortland Finnegan is the tone setter on defense. Is he a shutdown corner?...no. But he changes the tempo of the game like few can in the NFL. Some of those hits today were ******* sick.

props again to Klug, Ayers and Casey.

...speaking of Klug, that closing burst he showed on that tackle of Josh Cribbs was insane.

I think Velasco is better than both Leroy and Amano.

Akeem Ayers can deliver big hits even when he isn't moving..... never seen that from a Titans LBer.

I hate to see Chris Hope get hurt like he did because he truly is a good guy. He probably doesn't deserve half the crap I give him either, butttttt ....... Babs>Hope.

What happened to rookie year Damian Williams? He looked so natural catching the ball then, but now he looks like he fights it.

Comment

• This year Lavell Hawkins looks better than Damien Williams

Comment

• JAREDZZZZZZ, NATEZZZZZZZZZ, KLUGZZZZZZZ, AYERZZZZZ...ChamionshipZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• But in all seriousness, our defense is playing amazingly well, and Matt Hasselbeck is the QB we have needed for so long.

Comment

• Chris Hope breaks his arm

Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports Hope broke his forearm Sunday. Coach Mike Munchak says the team expects Hope back at some point this season, but clearly he’ll be out a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information