No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddly enough, I'm beginning to feel the exact same about SWDC. I try not to stray far from the off topic thread and our discussions about the tits.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• I know a few of the other posters are kinda annoyed by some of the newer posters or quality of content around here, but to be honest, I'll take the trolls like Breed and a few Happy Jack threads over the guys on here who take themselves way too seriously.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I'm starting to like this Damian Williams guy.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Damian has gotten better each week since being a starter. Maybe he just needed real game reps. He and Britt on the outside could be a very, very good duo. Not sure if the staff will choose to unseat Nate when that time comes though.

Anyway, looks to me like we're an average team. Good enough to beat the bad teams fairly easily (Carolina, Cleveland, Indy, Broncos - though Denver was close), but not good enough to even compete against really good teams, especially ones with good QBs (Pitt, Houston...probably soon to add Atlanta and NO).

What this team needs is a dangerous pass rusher, and a playmaker at either linebacker or safety (or both). Obviously the OL needs some work. After that...the ball is entirely in Locker's court.

EDIT - And we need God...I mean Kenny Britt to fully recover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
            Damian has gotten better each week since being a starter. Maybe he just needed real game reps. He and Britt on the outside could be a very, very good duo. Not sure if the staff will choose to unseat Nate when that time comes though.

Anyway, looks to me like we're an average team. Good enough to beat the bad teams fairly easily (Carolina, Cleveland, Indy, Broncos - though Denver was close), but not good enough to even compete against really good teams, especially ones with good QBs (Pitt, Houston...probably soon to add Atlanta and NO).

What this team needs is a dangerous pass rusher, and a playmaker at either linebacker or safety (or both). Obviously the OL needs some work. After that...the ball is entirely in Locker's court.

EDIT - And we need God...I mean Kenny Britt to fully recover.
            Yeah, but what a good problem to have! But when Britt comes back, I think the denominations will go Britt and everyone else. So Hands and Damian will probably see the same amount of targets and plays where they're the #2 read.

At the beginning of the year, I though we were a .500 team. But this isn't a bad thing to me given our circumstances. It's the first year under Munchak, with a whole new offensive and defensive scheme in place following a lockout that erased most of training camp, all while our 1st RD pick is riding the bench and our best player is out for the year.

Also so glad we got CJ going today, especially in the passing game. I think those catches early on helped not only him get going, but the offense as a whole. Cookie had a couple big catches too.

And Leroy didn't get called for holding once! But Amano gave up a sack, which even though it's rare for him, BOO AMANO YOU SUCK SO HARD!

Chris Palmer kinda looks Asian from far away.

The LB's had a good day, and my goodness is McCarthy an upgrade over Ruud. Ayers had the fumble, and Spoon got a sack (although it was funny seeing Cammy almost give him a piggy back ride). Another no show for Morgan, but Jones did good and it was great to see William Hayes and Question Marks getting pressure.

CHRIS HOPE HAD AN INTERCEPTION! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Griffin needs to cut his bull ****. Someone will make a tackle, the offensive player will be going to the ground, and here comes Happy Jack diving at the guy and hitting him late. Finally got called for it at the end of the game, but he does this alllll theeeee timeeeeee.

I love our CB trio. If we don't re-sign Finny, I'll cry. Seriously. I'll film it and mail it to Reinfeldt.

Glad to see Big Country getting into fights again. I miss that.

Yay Mariani. You're like a white, Italian Chris Carr who can occasionally take one to the house!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yeah Colin McCarthy had a nice game. He missed a couple tackles on the first few plays of the game but he settled in very nicely.

Comment

• I loved me some McCarthy. And yes, Damian is turning into a good receiver.. I almost gave up on him after that dismal start he had this year.

Comment

• Are Ayers and McCarthy both now starting?

Comment

• At the moment, yes. But McCarthy only while Ruud is hurt. Which shouldn't be the case in my opinion cause Ruud is extremely mediocre and McCarthy showed up a good bit today.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      Are Ayers and McCarthy both now starting?
                      Yeah, Barrett Rudd is injured so McCarthy is starting for him. McCarthy>Rudd.

If we re-sign Finny, we should move Tommie Campbell to safety so he can get some playing. He played linebacker and safety when he was in College.I think Hawkins is good enough to be the 4th corner. I wished we needed a corner kind of, I want the titans to draft Honey Badger, him and Finny would be Sex. They are basically the same type of player.

Comment

• This draft class is a great first step in us becoming a contending franchise again. We just need to collect a few impact players on defense and find us an interior offensive line.

Just look what we found-

Jake Locker- Maybe a future franchise QB.
                        Akeem Ayers- At least a solid starting LBer, maybe more.
                        Jurrell Casey- stud muffin, and a solid piece on the D-line.
                        Colin McCarthy- Possible future starting MLB, given he can stay healthy.
                        Karl Klug- Great rotational pass rushing DT.
                        Tommie Campbell- A beast on ST and could become something even more.

Comment

• This game highlighted how bad our pass rush is. We HAVE to fix that this offseason or we will never be a consistent defense. Ryan had all the time he wanted today. Ayers can rush well but we rarely use him in that role. This has got to be priority #1. It will make everything else on defense better.

Comment

• I think it's clear, that the second we wind up on the outside looking in for the playoffs, Jake Locker needs to be promoted to starter. I was very impressed with his play.
                            It'll be interesting to see what kind of chemistry he and Kenny Britt have when he comes back healthy.

On a side note, I know a girl who is banging Kenny Britt on the regular apparently.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So did you ask her about his Knee?

We need pass rushers,a MLB and interior linemen.
                              Last edited by Complex; 11-20-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                                So did you ask her about his Knee?
                                If I did, I'm sure it would turn into a 3rd leg joke.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information