No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game guys, that was a true nail biter.

Really was impressed by Locker, he's going to be really good in the near future, oh and if Colston keeps playing like he did today it's going to be almost impossible to not re-sign him so Meachem will more than likely hit the open market.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      On the bright side, Cincy lost today and they lost to an AFC team. A loss to the NFC isn't as bad in comparison, although had we won we'd be leading the #6 seed. The last play of the game was where we needed Hasselbeck. Locker was great inbetween the 20's where he can go into playground mode, but in the redzone you need precision in your actions and decision making. A vet would have that, and Locker will one day when he's got experience, but ya gotta think Hass would have the awareness to know we can get two shots at this and would be more methodical rather than trying to make a play by extending the play.

Also, name a young offense with as much potential as Locker, CJ2K, and Kenny. Hell, it's not really potential anymore. Britt is an animal. CJ is a 2,000 yard back. And Locker has impressed every single time. Now, things will change when teams get film on him, but Locker has come in cold and make epic throws, made big plays, and hasn't turned the ball over. Dude's just a rookie, and he's doing this repeatedly. Too pumped guys. Too pumped. Especially knowing Jacksonville is stucked with Gabbert, Luck will be going to a brutal team with a hologram as a head coach and massive distraction with Manning, and the Texans, while not a bad team or headed in a bad direction, is going to be a beatable team. Our success is in the future. What's going on this season is icing.

Oh, and this rookie class is probably the best I've ever seen.
      I love your optimism. First off Houston is going to be a major force when they can get Andre Johnson and Mario Williams healthy. As for the Titans the key is going to be Kenny Britt, he is going to have to get healthy and get his head on straight. The defense looks suspect to me but i think building a defense is not as tough as some people would let on.

I didnt see today's game so not sure what to think of the missed throws.

Comment

• The good news is the bengals lost too, and we'll hold tiebreakers over every major wild card contender except for the bengals. That's assuming we're 10-6 anyway.

Comment

• We need a pass rusher so bad and interior linemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            I didnt see today's game so not sure what to think of the missed throws.
            He definitely missed a few, but he was throwing downfield and being blitzed heavily by that Gregg Williams blitz heavy defense. Yet, he still made multiple stunning passes. The throw to Stevens was amazing considering it one of his first passes, and the ~40 yard TD pass to Washington stand out.

I was surprised by his speed too. When he wants to run, the dude looks like a RB. He shot out of a cannon one play. Low completion percentage, but the yards per attempt was 9.7 yards. That's almost a 1st down every pass.

Throw in two TD's (one pass, one rushing), no turnovers, and nearly leading the Titans to a victory after being down 13 points, and there's no way else to conclude other than he played terrific.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              He definitely missed a few, but he was throwing downfield and being blitzed heavily by that Gregg Williams blitz heavy defense. Yet, he still made multiple stunning passes. The throw to Stevens was amazing considering it one of his first passes, and the ~40 yard TD pass to Washington stand out.

I was surprised by his speed too. When he wants to run, the dude looks like a RB. He shot out of a cannon one play. Low completion percentage, but the yards per attempt was 9.7 yards. That's almost a 1st down every pass.

Throw in two TD's (one pass, one rushing), no turnovers, and nearly leading the Titans to a victory after being down 13 points, and there's no way else to conclude other than he played terrific.
              As for the speed the legs should be fresh and he's a legit 4.5 guy so no surprise there. It'll be interesting to see if they try to build on what he did by playing him against Indy or go back to Matt. Still pissed off Jake didnt let go of that ball at the end. The voice in my head would be saying dont take a sack.

Comment

• Jake Locker is a stud muffin. Like TH said, this rookoe class is amazing.... best in the NFL and it really isn't close.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Nate played a hell of a game today, big props to him.
                  Jake should start from here on out.
                  Wtf was with the draw in the final minute of the game? So bizarre, Palmer should be called out for that ****.
                  Our pass rush is HORRID, more specifically our DEs. Morgan has not done ****, and neither has JJ. Something has to be done about it this offseason. Anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                    Our pass rush is HORRID, more specifically our DEs..
                    A lot of fans of teams say that after playing us.. our offense line is built to pass protect (some might say better than run block) and Brees gets rid of the ball SO quickly.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                      A lot of fans of teams say that after playing us.. our offense line is built to pass protect (some might say better than run block) and Brees gets rid of the ball SO quickly.
                      That might be true, but it's been evident all season. Today only magnified it.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So, our top 4 tacklers so far on the season all play in the secondary....
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Triple post!!!

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Yay! One step closer to maybe not being letdown!
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So we are back with a chance at the playoffs right?

Comment

• If we win next week, the Bengals lose to the Ravens and the Jets beat the Dolphins... apparently we're in.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information