No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He might be a FA the texans have Conner Barwin and Brooks Reed at OLB so it's possible. Unless they move him to DE in the 3-4.

Comment

• I would think if given the opportunity it would be highly likely he'd want to test the FA waters and maybe go to a team that runs 4-3. Seems to fit him better. I guess it all just depends on if the Texans franchise him and how the injury affects his status.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So in titans news today-

Jerry Gray is interviewing for head coaching jobs and Mike Munchak has announced that there will be an open competition at QB next year.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          So in titans news today-

Jerry Gray is interviewing for head coaching jobs and Mike Munchak has announced that there will be an open competition at QB next year.
          Gray may just be a Rooney Rule candidate.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• @jwyattsports says it's 50/50 whether Finnegan is back & Michael Griffin will not be back.

Comment

• Titans are letting go of Marcus Robertson and the assistant secondary coach as well.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                @jwyattsports says it's 50/50 whether Finnegan is back & Michael Griffin will not be back.
                It would absolutely stupid to let Finnegan walk. Griffin is replaceable and in all honesty, I think it is better for us if he goes..he is just so soft and inconsistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                  Titans are letting go of Marcus Robertson and the assistant secondary coach as well.
                  The secondary was decent this year, but it could have been so much better. IMO McCourty,Verner and Finnegan are all quality starters at corner and we should have been ranked in the top 10 this year, if not top 5 (Not getting many turnovers this year probably didn't help Marcus either). On the brightside, I think we found 2 quality coaches in Tracy Rocker and Dave Ragone. I know the D-line didn't get many sacks, but Rocker did a great job with Klug and Casey. If we can get some talent at DE then we will see what he can really do. As for Ragone, I would give him an A+. I really didn't expect the WR core to be passable when Kenny wen't down, and he did a great job at developing the talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                    On the brightside, I think we found 2 quality coaches in Tracy Rocker and Dave Ragone. If we can get some talent at DE then we will see what he can really do. As for Ragone, I would give him an A+. I really didn't expect the WR core to be passable when Kenny wen't down, and he did a great job at developing the talent.
                    The Tennessean had a pretty good article a couple months ago about Dave Ragone and his impact on the Titans' young WR crew. From what I remember, Ragone basically brought a QB's perspective to the WR crew by trying to impress upon the young guys what a typical NFL QB looks for and expects on any given play (depending on the offensive play-call and the defensive scheme). I was skeptical of the Ragone hire; but, after reading this article, his approach seemed to make a lot of sense to me. If the WRs know what their QB is thinking and looking for, then they know where they need to be on any given play. It certainly seemed to make a difference this year, as Nate Washington had a career year and both Damien Williams and Lavelle Hawkins became solid contributors. Assuming that Kenny Britt can come back fully healthy, I really like our WR crew going into next season.

Comment

• Dave Ragone should be a head coaching candidate for making Lavelle Hawkins relevant. He is a miracle worker.

You guys know how I am all over Tommy Streeter nuts well I just saw Brain Quick mini-game tapes on youtube. Well I hope we draft him instead of Tommy Streeter. We have a good chance of drafting him since we seem to take a freak athlete every year.

Comment

• *shrug* I've yet to be disappointed by Munch's coaching staff decisions, so I trust Maxie will work out.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Ruston Webster is taking over as Titans GM and Mike Reinfeldt is moving to COO in some front office shuffling done by team. - Jim Wyatt

The Tennessee Titans promoted Mike Reinfeldt to Senior Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer after serving as the team’s General Manager for the past five seasons, and Ruston Webster was elevated to Executive Vice President/General Manager after serving two seasons as the Titans Vice President of Player Personnel. Additionally, Lake Dawson has been promoted to Vice President of Player Personnel
                          http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...1-a0a106cd54cb

I guess Dawson is staying with us.
                          Last edited by Complex; 01-18-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• The thing I like about Munch, the guy seems to be ******* smart.

Comment

• Velasco> Otto

Comment

• Reportedly Finny rejected a 4 year 28 million dollar deal last year. Stanford Routt just signed a 3 year 20 million dollar deal. Maybe we could of just signed him instead cause it looks like Finny is not coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information