2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
    Don't worry! We have Michael Griffin long-term instead!
    I see some drywall in front of me. Gonna punch it. Hope I don't hit a stud.

Comment

Don't worry! We have Michael Griffin long-term instead!

Originally posted by phlysac
      I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
      The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Comment

• I'll always be a Finny fan, but he got sooooo much money.

Griff will be fine. He was great playing behind Haynesworth. We just need to get another one of those. Shouldn't be too hard...
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Star Lotulelei?
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Star Lotulelei?
            YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This year is fun. It's not just, "OMG I WANT that guy!" It's also, "OMG we NEED that guy!" There's a ton of guys who would drastically improve this team, especially on defense. And so many good players.

I think it's defense all the way this year. No hope of OL unless we finish 8-8, and then it would have to be Jones or Warmack with the plans of playing them at Center. They won't draft a Guard in the 1st.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I want Lotulelei and Bjorn Werner. Make it happen Madden franchise mode style! Get it done Webster.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Yes please. Impact defensive player who can be a superstar. I don't know or care who, just give me one at any position please. Lotulelei, Hankins, Werner, Mingo, Montgomery, Rhodes, Reid, Banks, Milliner. I don't know yet who's considered a top 10 pick, but we need someone desperately. I can only pray we don't wait til round 5 to pick up some offensive lineman either...sign some quality FAs or start looking in rd 2 or 3 please.

Comment

• Star in the 1st, Warmack in the 2nd, and then Osi or Freeney in FA is what I'm craving. Werner is my #1 DE, though!
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• is kenny playing today? i hope he does!
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Yes, but unfortunately for him, so is Hasselbeck.

Comment

• Star Lotulelei or bust. Fire Jerry Gray and hire one of the 49ers Defensive coaches.
                        Last edited by Complex; 10-07-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Sad we are in full draft mode already. Kinda feels like '04 or '05 whenever we had the salary cap purge and we all knew we'd suck. But I really didn't think we'd be sucking like this.

Certainly doesn't seem like this roster is that out gunned. There are still glaring holes that we will hopefully address in FA and the draft, but the meh feeling we had when we hired these coordinators is returning.

Comment

• Good game Titanbros. I hope Ringer recovers.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• It's bad enough when you're behind the 8-ball in health and talent, but when you then play badly, well, that's how you lose 30-7 and still make the score look closer than the game actually was.

Hass could be done. It just seems like the ball doesn't get there quick enough, where as Locker can gun it in to avoid defenders coming from behind to bat it away. 4.7 Y/A for Hass today.

Ringer's injury looked rough.

We need the Bye now, not WK 11.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• How do you guys feel about Jake Locker? Are you confident that he is someone your franchise can stand behind? Or is it still too early? Just wondering, I liked Locker a lot in college.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information