2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    How do you guys feel about Jake Locker? Are you confident that he is someone your franchise can stand behind? Or is it still too early? Just wondering, I liked Locker a lot in college.
    The same way I feel about frilly toothpicks. I'M FOR 'EM!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      How do you guys feel about Jake Locker? Are you confident that he is someone your franchise can stand behind? Or is it still too early? Just wondering, I liked Locker a lot in college.
      I thought Locker was very promising up until the injury. I think he'll be a beast.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• This defense needs a Star.

Or a Bjorn.

Or a both.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• A Star is Bjorn?

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew
            Hopefully Markelle Martin can come in soon and get some PT. Then we can see if he'll ever do anything for us.

I'm still perplexed with Tommie Campbell seemingly being in the doghouse.
            Oh yeah, I forgot about Markelle Martin. He can stay too.

Unrelated: Today, I found out Diora Baird is pregnant. Saddest news ever.

Originally posted by phlysac
            I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
            The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew
              Hopefully Markelle Martin can come in soon and get some PT. Then we can see if he'll ever do anything for us.

I'm still perplexed with Tommie Campbell seemingly being in the doghouse.
              Agree on both points. I'd like to know what we have in Martin sooner rather than later if he's healthy. Campbell also can't be worse than Mouton, seriously.

If Martin shows nothing, I think my favorite draft eligible player this year is Matt Elam, despite him being a gator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                Agree on both points. I'd like to know what we have in Martin sooner rather than later if he's healthy. Campbell also can't be worse than Mouton, seriously.

If Martin shows nothing, I think my favorite draft eligible player this year is Matt Elam, despite him being a gator.
                Dude, I thought I was going crazy because I see all the hype for T.J. McDonald and Eric Reid, but Elam has always impressed me a bit more. Glad to know I'm not the only one keeping an eye on him.

Also, Alex, imagine how sad I was when I found out Diora was pregnant and the kid wasn't even mine. I may have shed a single tear that day. And that's strange because my insides are made of robot parts.

Anyways. I'm pretty sure she's about to finally pop, so hopefully she can get back to modeling and whatnot in a year or so.
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm really high on Elam too. Was kinda bummed PF28 passed on him in the 2nd RD of the forum mock. Super physical for his size, and adds personality to a defense. The SEC has a very good crop of safeties this year in Reid, Elam, Lester, and both South Carolina and Georgia have great duos.

I'm for getting the young guys playing time as well, especially Zach Brown. If McCarthy is hurt, then why not play Spoon at MIKE and Brown at WLB? Zac Diles is good depth due to being able to play all 3 spots, but I don't think he's worth playing considering the state of the defense and the need to know what we have in Brown. And even when Diles got hurt, it was Tim Shaw who came in. I'd throw Coty Sensabaugh into the argument as well. It looks like Mike Martin is getting snaps, and even some coverage assignments, lol.

Either way, we may be better off drafting the best defensive player available, regardless of position. I think we have plenty of guys worth hanging on to, but some starters would be better served as reserves or part of a platoon.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I was kinda surprised at Brown not getting more PT this week, I thought his game against the Steelers was his best so far this year. The staff just seems dead set on having Witherspoon in there when he's healthy. The way I see it both he and Diles should be backups.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      I think we have plenty of guys worth hanging on to, but some starters would be better served as reserves or part of a platoon.
                      I kinda see it that way as well.

Wimbley, Morgan, Marks basically all need to come off of the bench if they are kept. And like I've said before, I'd prefer if ATV was our all-time nickel, but we have too many other fish to fry at this point to worry about another starting corner I guess.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I think you can win with these corners, although their performance in man coverage this year has almost made me wanna rethink that stance.

However, if you have what you think is a Revis/Bailey/Peterson staring you in the face as your highest rated player, then you take him. I don't think we can afford to be picky as long as it's a defensive player. I don't know if there is that kind of prospect out there this year as I honestly haven't paid much attention to the corners, other than Johnathan Banks who has been a flat out stud.

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                          Also, Alex, imagine how sad I was when I found out Diora was pregnant and the kid wasn't even mine. I may have shed a single tear that day. And that's strange because my insides are made of robot parts.

Anyways. I'm pretty sure she's about to finally pop, so hopefully she can get back to modeling and whatnot in a year or so.
                          Yeah, unless her body goes to hell - my greatest fear in life. Also, I wanna know who knocked her up.

Do you think management realizes Griffin sucks and cuts him during the offseason or are we doomed to experience Lamont Thompson 2.0 because of his contract?

I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.

Comment

• I think we're stuck with him for at least one more season, unfortunately.

The F.O. probably realizes he really sucks though (unless they are just ridiculously incompetent) and will hopefully try to mask his deficiencies by upgrading the pass rush and the safety next to him.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The next time they do a forum mock, someone let me know. Also, once the season is over and they do the final forum mock, myself, CMD and TH should team up as triple GMs. Yay or nay?

Comment

• I'm always down to do some forum mocking.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information