Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Originally posted by Titans10
      Pacman 8)

Im so happy i just got his jersey
      i want one =(

Comment

• Good game, guys. This series should be interesting for the next few years.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I would like a Titans perspective on this: will Drew Bennett be playing for the Titans next year?
          "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
          4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

• Big game coming up next week, should be a good one. I wonder if it could possibly be the Sunday Night Flex Schedule game?

Comment

• VY didn't play very well today (in fact, the whole offense looked bad); but I'm not worried at all since the Jags' DEF makes nearly every offense look bad (including Indy's last week).

That said, I read an article yesterday out of a local paper (i.e. the Nashville Scene). Not sure if any of you read it or if it's already been posted, but I figured I'd post it anyway.

It's a fan's response to our favorite ESPN commentator, Merril Hoge... :roll:

http://www.nashvillescene.com/Storie...PN/index.shtml

I thought it was pretty funny and really echoed a lot of what we've been saying on here...

Comment

• Originally posted by swagger
                I would like a Titans perspective on this: will Drew Bennett be playing for the Titans next year?
                No

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by MicktheGreat
                  VY didn't play very well today (in fact, the whole offense looked bad); but I'm not worried at all since the Jags' DEF makes nearly every offense look bad (including Indy's last week).

That said, I read an article yesterday out of a local paper (i.e. the Nashville Scene). Not sure if any of you read it or if it's already been posted, but I figured I'd post it anyway.

It's a fan's response to our favorite ESPN commentator, Merril Hoge... :roll:

http://www.nashvillescene.com/Storie...PN/index.shtml

I thought it was pretty funny and really echoed a lot of what we've been saying on here...
                  Merril Hoge and all the VY critics are looking really stupid now haha
                  Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
                    Big game coming up next week, should be a good one. I wonder if it could possibly be the Sunday Night Flex Schedule game?
                    I wish it was! Rumor has it if the Titans beat the Jags, the Pats @ Titans game in week 17 was going to be on SNF. No offense meant here, but i'd prefer it if the Bills game was as I think it has the better chance of being a better game....don't want ANY piece of the Pats right now.

Comment

• What a game today by the defense!!! Even though they were on the field for so long, they still created turnovers and sacks! Our offense didnt have much chances to do much since the Jags were on offense most of the game so Im not too worried bout the way Young performed. As for Bennett, I think he should be gone and then we bring in a WR in the 1st round of the draft this year. This is what I hope happens in FA and the Draft in the offseason...

Offseason...

Titans sign FA CB Asante Samuel from the Pats. (Gives them a GREAT duo at CB with Samuel and Jones and drastically helps out their secondary in pass coverage.)

Draft...

1st round: Either Tedd Ginn Jr. or Dwayne Jarrett. (Still not sure who I like better so I put both of em here. LaRon Landry is also a possibility here as well.)

2nd round: Michael Griffin- FS, Texas (Gives them a replacement for LaMont Thompson since Thompson has coverage problems.)

3rd round: Best DE available
                      4th round: Best OC available

Also what do you guys think of us drafting Anthony Gonzalez from OSU? I think he is a very underrated WR and could be worth adding to our WR core.

Comment

• It's good to be back in the forum after a long exile. I'm extremely happy to be a Tennessee Titan fan these days. Especially, seeing my hometown boy VY make such an impact his rookie season. Also, I'm excited to see Pacman Jones play so well this season and I think he should be mention for the pro bowl. On todays game, I'm seeing a lot of things that will bring a championship to the Titans in the future. (1) Quarter Leadership (2) Special Team play (3) Nucleus of young talent on defense (4) finding ways to win games (5) Good running game (6) Good coaching.

Below are somethings the Titans should address in the off season.

1) Draft Dwyane Jarrett/Ted Ginn in the First Round.
                        2) Get speed rusher to compliment Kyle Vanden Bosch or another big tackle to help Haynesworth
                        3) I think the MLB position needs to be addressed
                        4) Good backup QB in the event VY gets hurt.

Comment

• Well...that was an odd game to say the least. It was very exciting at the stadium though with all the defensive plays made. My thoughts:

- VY was very average today, and that's ok. That's what you get with a rookie QB. He's gonna have his ups and downs. Another reason is that the offense could never get into rythym with them not being on the field. At one point in the game, the Jags offense had the ball for 33 straight plays :shock:

- Pacman is quickly becoming a very very good corner. The only passes completed on him all day were a couple of underneath routes. Nice INT, even better pass breakup on the fade route. He did get swallowed up on that screen pass at the end though.

- Our rush D needs to be more consistant. We'll hold teams to very short gains on about 10-12 straight runs, but we eventually let up a big gain, usually on cutback runs. We REALLY struggle with mobile QB's and cutback runs.

- Pass rush came to play today, but Garrard is one tough mother to bring down. We should have had him like 10 times, lol, but he knows how to get away.

- I love Finnegan...been saying this since preseason. All he does is make plays, plus he's an amazing gunner on punt coverage. I can't count how many times he's either downed a punt inside the 5 or stuck a punt returner the instant he fields the ball.

- Reynaldo needs to learn how to turn his damn head and locate the ball in the air. Every week teams attack him with go routes, and just throw the ball up, and he always has his back turned...he faceguards the WR's and always gets beat.

- LaMont needs to go. Now.

- Don't know why we kept trying to run right at Henderson and Stroud early in the game. It obviously wasn't going to work.

I'll take an ugly win any day of the week. We're finding ways to win lately instead of finding ways to lose which we would have done early in the year. I can't wait until next year, if VY improves, and cut some loose ends on our roster and upgrade a few positions.

Comment

• VY made some rookie mistakes in the game, throwing on third down and stopping the clock and losing 15 yards on that run, but overall the Defense, scored.....and scored.....and scored

Comment

• I heard pacman and Wycheck exchange some words today while leaving pratice on thrusday or Friday.

Comment

• Found this at the TOMB
                                With Denver's victory, here is an updated playoff chart:

Titans win out and all but one of the following:

1. Cincy loses all three (@Indy, @Denver, Pittsburgh) (Cincy has better AFC record)

2. The Jets lose out (@Miami, Oakland)

3. Denver loses last two (Cincy, 49ers) OR loses one and KC loses only one of last three (@San Diego, @Oakland, Jacksonville)

4. Jags lose one more (New England, @KC)

5. KC loses one more (@San Diego, @Oakland, Jacksonville)

6. Pittsburgh loses one more (Baltimore, @Cincy)

Titans and Buffalo will knock one 7-7 team out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information