Clear All

• That was a GREAT game 8) :D

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Greta game for Leak, he showed good pocket pressence, and always was able to find the open reciever. Personally this is how my draft board shapes up:

Patrick Willis
      Reggie Nelson
      Ted Ginn Jr.
      Quentin Moses

All thos players I could possibly see fall to us, with the exception of Nelson and Willis who could be considered the top players at their positions

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Moses...ewww. I'm not a fan of defensive lineman with suspect motors. Give me a KVB type guy over a freak athlete that takes plays off any day of the week.

Comment

• Can someone give me a list of all the Titans picks for the draft. Like the extra ones for McNair/Volek etc. I'm gonna have a go at doing a Titans mock draft...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
            Moses...ewww. I'm not a fan of defensive lineman with suspect motors. Give me a KVB type guy over a freak athlete that takes plays off any day of the week.
            I still take that on potential and freakish talent, call me an "Al Davis" type fan lol, still would like P Willie though

Comment

• Originally posted by Trojan Gangster
              Can someone give me a list of all the Titans picks for the draft. Like the extra ones for McNair/Volek etc. I'm gonna have a go at doing a Titans mock draft...
              Actually the McNair pick was last year wasn't it? Is the only extra pick the Volek one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trojan Gangster
                Originally posted by Trojan Gangster
                Can someone give me a list of all the Titans picks for the draft. Like the extra ones for McNair/Volek etc. I'm gonna have a go at doing a Titans mock draft...
                Actually the McNair pick was last year wasn't it? Is the only extra pick the Volek one?
                No it's this year.

Comment

• I have a question...Is it possible to get another 1st rounder with a combo of like:

2nd rounder (#13 with Strength of schedule)
                  3rd rounder
                  4th rounder (via Ravens)

to a team like Patriots so we could draft a guy like Michael Griffin to go along with a guy like Ted Ginn or Sydney Rice.

What do you think of trading other picks for another 1st rounder???

Comment

• Originally posted by Titansfan777
                    I have a question...Is it possible to get another 1st rounder with a combo of like:

3rd rounder
                    4th rounder (via Ravens)

to a team like Patriots so we could draft a guy like Michael Griffin to go along with a guy like Ted Ginn or Sydney Rice.

Im not sure I would do that just because there is alot of depth in this draft ans 2nd rounders(possibly third) will be very valuable. If anything, trading up for a higher 1st rounder would be better, to get someone such as Gaines Adams, Jamaal Anderson, Patrick Willis and Reggie Nelson

Comment

• Originally posted by Titansfan777
                      I have a question...Is it possible to get another 1st rounder with a combo of like:

3rd rounder
                      4th rounder (via Ravens)

Use this chart to determine trade ups and trade downs

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/fea...aluechart.html

Comment

• It works, it really works

Comment

• I would rather have the more picks than another, I wouldn't trading up 8 picks or so in the second round and pick a WR, then that would let us go Defense first round and BPA in the 3rd.

Comment

• Not sure how good this looks, just having a go at it...

Mock NFL Draft 2007 - Tennessee Titans

1st Round pick: Ted Ginn JR, WR, Ohio State

2nd Round pick: Tim Crowder, DE, Texas

3rd Round pick: Aaron Rouse, S, Virginia Tech

4th Round pick: Manuel Ramirez, OG, Texas Tech

4th Round pick (From Ravens): A.J. Davis, CB, NC State

5th Round Pick: David Harris, ILB, Michigan

6th Round Pick: Justin Rascati, QB, James Madison

6th Round Pick (From Chargers): Antonio Johnson, DT, Mississipi State

7th Round Pick: Ameer Ismail, OLB, Western Michigan

Comment

• Mock NFL Draft 2007 - Tennessee Titans

1st Round pick: Ted Ginn WR
                              The most versatile skill-player in the draft. He will provide a great target for VY and is one of the fastest WR's to ever come out(once ran a 4.06). He can also return punts/kicks and will really help out our offense.

2nd Round pick: Brandon Merriweather FS
                              The 3rd best safety in the draft. He has had some character issues, but he is too good of a player at a needed position. He could start right away and replace Thompson. He is a true playmaker and will really hlep.

3rd Round pick: Kyle Young/Dan Mozes C
                              As good as Mawae has been, he wont be around forever and we get a replacement for him to be groomed as the next starter. They are both very large and very agile and strong. Both are just great prospects.

4th Round pick: Manuel Ramirez OG
                              Olsen and Piller are not the answer and both are old so why not get a new guard to eventually replace them. He has great size and is amazingly strong. He could start right away on the line and help with his pure power.

4th Round pick: David Harris MLB
                              A guy who is considered to be the most underated player in the nation. He is the complete package for a MLB. He has great size and skills and is a guy who never misses tackles. He could be better than Tulloch.

5th Round Pick: Lorenzo Booker RB
                              With the loss of Chris Brown and since Travis Henry is a FA, we need a solid backup RB and Booker is an FA. He is very fast and is a big threat receiving out of the backfield. A good signing even if TH comes back.

6th Round Pick: Tyler Palko QB
                              VY has been great, but what happens if he were to go down. Here we get a QB to come in and help out or replace him. He is also a good running QB and is just a solid guy to take to be with VY.

6th Round Pick: Prescott Burgess OLB
                              The guy would be great for us. He has amazing athleticim with great size and great instincts. He is basically a raw form of Kieth Bulluck in terms of skills and how he plays.

7th Round Pick: Matt Trannon TE
                              A WR stuck in a TE's body. He has amazing speed and has amazing size at 6'7" and still has amazing agility with great hands. He needs to add 15-20 pounds, but he is just an amazing athlete and could be a stud.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of my draft???

Comment

• Merriweather

I must say Ilove the Merriweather pick. I know he has some personality issues, but he's a first round talent and no matter what he does, as long as he's on the field he's better than Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information