2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah...not much news. So I will rant.

I downloaded the new roster updates for Madden on the 360, and they are pretty horrible for us. VY went up 2 OVR, that's fine. Henry is an 88, that's fine. Brandon Jones is only a 77....Bobby Wade is higher than him. That's very questionable.

The one's that are REALLY bad though, are our OT's. Michael Roos is a freaking 81 overall. 81! Fatass Leonard Davis is rated higher than him. They just bumped Marcus McNeill up about 10 overall points, and Roos can't get 1 point? It's all about hype. Roos is rated behind the likes of Derrick Deese, Mike Rosenthal, Jeff Backus, Kevin Shaffer, Roman Oben, Kevin Barry, and Ephraim f'n Salaam.

Stewart is even worse, he's a 75....with 85 strength. LOL. He's one of the weakest starting OT's on the game. Give me a break.

Zach Piller is still rated an 87 and Jacob Bell an 81. I'd flip flop those.

Pacman is an 84....same as Antrel Rolle and 3 points behind Carlos Rogers. Behind Marlin Jackson that doesn't even start half the time, Tory James, Samari Rolle, Brian Williams, Anthony Henry. EA must be stuck in 2005.

LaMont Thompson is an 83....they were too kind LOL.

I hate EA.

[/rant]

Comment

• mince me if u want but i want to see the colts win the bowl, i dont see them as a team i hate, i have alot of respect for them

my dad supports the bears so i want to laugh at him when they lose

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86
        mince me if u want but i want to see the colts win the bowl, i dont see them as a team i hate, i have alot of respect for them

How can you root for the Colts :roll: , if they win we have to listen to their fans talk sh!t all next season. plus I HATE payton manning

O yeah...I ment to post this a while back but I've been really busy, me and a buddy talked to coach fisher's son who we went to middle school with and played sports with....and he said that the Titans will make a BIG offseason move in free agency

also I read in the Chattanooga paper today that we are close to signing a GM but they wouldnt say who they had been talking about but it did list a few names of people they had beeen given permission to talk to...Mike Reinfeldt and Ruston Webster from the Seahawks, Miami General manager Randy Mueller, Green Bay director of pro personel Reggie McKenzie and Jacksonville pro personnel director Charles Baily
        Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86
          mince me if u want but i want to see the colts win the bowl, i dont see them as a team i hate, i have alot of respect for them

I'm not sure, but I also have the same idea. I want to see Peyton win it eventually because then I will have hope about A-Rod winning the world series. Peyton is a classy guy, and he only had two outbursts that I can recall, but those outbursts were called for(one for his defense to step it up this season and one against Vanerjagt after he called him out). I also really like Bob Saunders, he shows grit as well as toughness being one of the smallest guys out there but being able to make all the plays

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
            Yeah...not much news. So I will rant.

I downloaded the new roster updates for Madden on the 360, and they are pretty horrible for us. VY went up 2 OVR, that's fine. Henry is an 88, that's fine. Brandon Jones is only a 77....Bobby Wade is higher than him. That's very questionable.

The one's that are REALLY bad though, are our OT's. Michael Roos is a freaking 81 overall. 81! Fatass Leonard Davis is rated higher than him. They just bumped Marcus McNeill up about 10 overall points, and Roos can't get 1 point? It's all about hype. Roos is rated behind the likes of Derrick Deese, Mike Rosenthal, Jeff Backus, Kevin Shaffer, Roman Oben, Kevin Barry, and Ephraim f'n Salaam.

Stewart is even worse, he's a 75....with 85 strength. LOL. He's one of the weakest starting OT's on the game. Give me a break.

Zach Piller is still rated an 87 and Jacob Bell an 81. I'd flip flop those.

Pacman is an 84....same as Antrel Rolle and 3 points behind Carlos Rogers. Behind Marlin Jackson that doesn't even start half the time, Tory James, Samari Rolle, Brian Williams, Anthony Henry. EA must be stuck in 2005.

LaMont Thompson is an 83....they were too kind LOL.

I hate EA.

[/rant]
            You forgot Chris Hope, he is a 90 ovr
            and Finnegan is a 75, but his picture shows up as Chris Brown.
            and Hall is still a 73 ovr which is BS.
            Rob "my" Bironas has 93 KP now!

By jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan
              Originally posted by stephenson86

I'm not sure, but I also have the same idea. I want to see Peyton win it eventually because then I will have hope about A-Rod winning the world series. Peyton is a classy guy, and he only had two outbursts that I can recall, but those outbursts were called for(one for his defense to step it up this season and one against Vanerjagt after he called him out). I also really like Bob Saunders, he shows grit as well as toughness being one of the smallest guys out there but being able to make all the plays
              You two are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan
                Originally posted by stephenson86

You two are nuts.
                I'm with you , that duct tape isn't going to hold the colts defense together forever......

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Scott said the ttitans were really looking at these WR during the senior bowl........
                  Paul Williams
                  Jason Hill
                  Aundrae Allison
                  Dallas Baker

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs
                    Scott said the ttitans were really looking at these WR during the senior bowl........
                    Paul Williams
                    Jason Hill
                    Aundrae Allison
                    Dallas Baker
                    I could see Paul Williams being a steal in the later rounds. He his a nice big frame, and adequate speed to run past recievers, he just has to show a stronger work ethic. Another name that could be a steal in the mid rounds is Ryan Moore from U of Miami. He is a tall lanky reciever, that could be dangerous as a slot reciever in the red zone because of his height and agility

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• With the Titans looking at those receivers it hints at us going for a WR in later rounds, therefore drafting a stud on D in the 1st 8)

Comment

• Scotty said in his team-needs page that the Titans might let Haynesworth go. And I believe I also read on another site that this may have been his last year as a Titan. What's the real deal? Is Fisher letting him go in March or is he going to keep him and try to build around him?

Comment

• Originally posted by KaneMarko
                          Scotty said in his team-needs page that the Titans might let Haynesworth go. And I believe I also read on another site that this may have been his last year as a Titan. What's the real deal? Is Fisher letting him go in March or is he going to keep him and try to build around him?
                          In my opinion I really dont see us letting Haynseworth go. Without fat albert in the middle we take a huge step back on the defensive front, which is already a weak spot for us. I could be wrong but I think it would be a dumb move to let him go
                          Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• I don't see him being let go either. I think we will either sign him to an extension, or let him play out his conrtact next year and determine what to do.

Comment

I don't see him being let go either. I think we will either sign him to an extension, or let him play out his conrtact next year and determine what to do.
                              I really don't see us getting him an extension till next season is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs
                                Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                                I don't see him being let go either. I think we will either sign him to an extension, or let him play out his conrtact next year and determine what to do.
                                I really don't see us getting him an extension till next season is over.
                                There was something in an article on ESPN that said we contacted Haynesworth's agent after the 2nd Houston game and said that we were open to discussing a contract extension.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information