2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The draft and Free agency

My hope is that we sign Dwight Freeney or Patrick Kerney in free agency along with either Nate Clement or Asante Samuel. First Round we should go with Patick Willis but since he won`t be there Reggie Nelson or Robert Meachem. Trade one of our 4rth round picks and move up from 61 and get Justin Harrell since Haynesworth`s future is in doubt and we could always use another DT. #1 priority as always is to get Lamont out of the starting lineup. Our weakest postion is DE opposite KVB, then WR...then FS, then O-line depth.

Comment

• Source: Reinfeldt Is Front-Runner for GM Position
      By Staff Report
      Posted January 29th, 2007
      www.gotitans.com

Mike Reinfeldt, the Vice President/Football Administration for the Seattle Seahawks, is the front-runner for the vacant General Manager position with the Titans, according to a league source. Reinfeldt interviewed with the Titans last Wednesday. A former player with the Houston Oilers, Reinfeldt is also experienced with salary cap and contract negotiation issues. The Titans will interview Jacksonville's Charles Bailey today, apparently ending the process of initial interviews. Green Bay's Reggie McKenzie, Seattle's Ruston Webster, the NFL's Ron Hill, and the Titans' Rich Snead and Mike Ackerley have already interviewed. Miami's Randy Mueller appears to no longer be a candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
        Source: Reinfeldt Is Front-Runner for GM Position
        By Staff Report
        Posted January 29th, 2007
        www.gotitans.com

Mike Reinfeldt, the Vice President/Football Administration for the Seattle Seahawks, is the front-runner for the vacant General Manager position with the Titans, according to a league source. Reinfeldt interviewed with the Titans last Wednesday. A former player with the Houston Oilers, Reinfeldt is also experienced with salary cap and contract negotiation issues. The Titans will interview Jacksonville's Charles Bailey today, apparently ending the process of initial interviews. Green Bay's Reggie McKenzie, Seattle's Ruston Webster, the NFL's Ron Hill, and the Titans' Rich Snead and Mike Ackerley have already interviewed. Miami's Randy Mueller appears to no longer be a candidate.
        I like the move, he has done a get job with the Hawks, hope he get the Job.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• New Sig 8) :D

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Nice

By jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs
              New Sig 8) :D
              It's so beautiful.

Comment

• I've had a few new sigs, but I always end up coming back to my first one. It's like my identity.

Comment

• SO DO WE HAVE A CHANCE TO GET DONTE STALLWORTH?

Comment

• I don't know. I would think that Philly wants to re-sign him, but I haven't heard anything about them getting together to negotiate a new contract. I think if they allow him to test the FA market, we may have a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                      I don't know. I would think that Philly wants to re-sign him, but I haven't heard anything about them getting together to negotiate a new contract. I think if they allow him to test the FA market, we may have a chance.
                      That would be a nice pick up to go with Brandon and Givens.

Comment

• So...after Carriker's big week at the Senior Bowl, do you think he'll still be available at the Titans' #19 pick???

Right now, my wish list for the Titans' first pick is:
                        1. Adam Carriker
                        2. Dwayne Jarrett or Dwayne Bowe (whomever falls to us)
                        3. Patrick Willis

This draft is shaping up be a pretty deep one--especially through the first day...

Comment

• I hope the Titans draft Mansfield Wrotto from Georgia Tech and Ramonce Taylor formerly from Texas. Those guys have potential to be awesome players at the next level. I believe they will be around late day 2 and would love for the Titans to use 5th, 6th, or 7th round picks on these guys.

Comment

• For some reason i don't like carriker

Comment

• Is he a pass rusher?

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843
                                Is he a pass rusher?
                                I think he's supposed to be an OK pass-rusher; but his strength is against the run, which I believe would make him an excellent compliment to KVB.

Carriker's not a great pass-rusher, but LaBoy's pretty good at that role (he's just misused in his current role) and KVB is obviously a good at getting at the QB.

I think a starting DL of KVB, Haynesworth, Robaire, & Carriker would be pretty solid--especially with LaBoy & R. Long (our best interior pass-rusher) coming in on passing downs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information