No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might snow here in Nashville! Anybody else live around here?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
      It might snow here in Nashville! Anybody else live around here?
      I live in West TN and it's been snowing most of the afternoon - slowly though. I think it's supposed to keep snowing through the night too :D :D

Comment

• Schools out Thrusday and Friday for me already(Sickness). nice Avatar pitbull

Also anyone want to run this with me???
        http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...er=asc&start=0

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
          I live in Chatt and we got about 4 inches last night

morning classes were cancelled which means no 8 o'clock lab :D
          Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Originally posted by Titans10
            Originally posted by Staubach12
            I live in Chatt and we got about 4 inches last night

morning classes were cancelled which means no 8 o'clock lab :D
            My classes got cancelled too. I had a world lit test, now I get to put it off until next Tuesday :D

Comment

• so my fellow titan fans, I think the titans need to draft a Wide Receiver, with vince as the quarterback i think that he needs a great wide receiver to throw to. i personaly love Dwayne Jarrett and with Young and Jarrett that should be a deadly landum like Manning and Harrison. but i think that if Jarrett is drafted before the titans #19 pick and then i would love to have Ginn fall to us eather one would be perfect for the titans for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbluegiant
                so my fellow titan fans, I think the titans need to draft a Wide Receiver, with vince as the quarterback i think that he needs a great wide receiver to throw to. i personaly love Dwayne Jarrett and with Young and Jarrett that should be a deadly landum like Manning and Harrison. but i think that if Jarrett is drafted before the titans #19 pick and then i would love to have Ginn fall to us eather one would be perfect for the titans for the future.
                Alot of debate over this. Personally, I think we need a WR, but I also think the DL is our biggest need. But, in the first round, it's more likely that a better WR will be there value-wise than a good DL. Say Calvin Johnson is the only WR off the board when we pick...I'd take Dwayne Bowe.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind drafting S Michael Griffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                    Originally posted by Bigbluegiant
                    so my fellow titan fans, I think the titans need to draft a Wide Receiver, with vince as the quarterback i think that he needs a great wide receiver to throw to. i personaly love Dwayne Jarrett and with Young and Jarrett that should be a deadly landum like Manning and Harrison. but i think that if Jarrett is drafted before the titans #19 pick and then i would love to have Ginn fall to us eather one would be perfect for the titans for the future.
                    Alot of debate over this. Personally, I think we need a WR, but I also think the DL is our biggest need. But, in the first round, it's more likely that a better WR will be there value-wise than a good DL. Say Calvin Johnson is the only WR off the board when we pick...I'd take Dwayne Bowe.
                    I think it's a tough decision. The WR available at #19 may be better than the DE available. However, IMO, it's possible that one of the top WRs falls to us in the 2nd (considering that our 2nd round pick jumps up quite a bit--from #19 in the 1st to #13 in the 2nd, I believe).

Two hypothetical situations:
                    1st Round: WR Dwayne Jarrett (after CJ, Ginn, & maybe Bowe)
                    2nd Round: DE Anthony Spencer (after Gaines, Jamaal, Carriker, Q-Moses, Abimiri, J-Moss, & maybe Ch. Johnson)

OR

1st Round: DE Adam Carriker (after Gaines and Jamaal)
                    2nd Round: WR Robert Meachem (after CJ, Ginn, Jarrett, Bowe, & Rice)

I can't decide which group I'd rather have. Group 1 is probably flashier; however, Group 2 might be a better fit. The good thing is that both WR and DE is pretty deep this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by MicktheGreat
                      Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                      I think it's a tough decision. The WR available at #19 may be better than the DE available. However, IMO, it's possible that one of the top WRs falls to us in the 2nd (considering that our 2nd round pick jumps up quite a bit--from #19 in the 1st to #13 in the 2nd, I believe).

2nd Round: DE Anthony Spencer (after Gaines, Jamaal, Carriker, Q-Moses, Abimiri, J-Moss, & maybe Ch. Johnson)

OR

I can't decide which group I'd rather have. Group 1 is probably flashier; however, Group 2 might be a better fit. The good thing is that both WR and DE is pretty deep this year...
                      I would absolutely no doubt about it take option 2 on that one. However, I don't think Meach will drop to our 2nd pick. Buster Davis out of LSU would be nice though as a replacement.

Comment

• The depth of certain positions in this draft help us out greatly.

Comment

• The depth of certain positions in this draft help us out greatly.

Comment

• The Titans have narrowed their field of general manager candidates to three: Charles Bailey, Mike Reinfeldt and Ruston Webster
                            http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...RTS01/70201124

Comment

The Titans have narrowed their field of general manager candidates to three: Charles Bailey, Mike Reinfeldt and Ruston Webster
                              http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...RTS01/70201124
                              Mike Reinfeldt FTW

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by MicktheGreat
                                Originally posted by Pit Bull #53

OR

I would absolutely no doubt about it take option 2 on that one. However, I don't think Meach will drop to our 2nd pick. Buster Davis out of LSU would be nice though as a replacement.
                                It's hard to tell which WRs will be available with that 2nd pick. Like I said, we jump up many picks in that round.

After CJ, that next tier of WRs looks to be relatively equal (from a talent/potential aspect). To me, that tier consists of Ginn, Jarrett, Bowe, Rice, Meachem, and Gonzo. It seems likely to me that at least one of those guys falls to our 2nd round pick--not sure which one...probably either Meachem or Gonzo (MAYBE Rice but I highly doubt it).

I did, however, read somewhere (probably in this forum) that it looked like the Titans scouts were talking to (and perhaps targetting) several of the mid-round WRs. If that's the case and assuming that we take DE in the 1st, then I definitely wouldn't mind nabbing Buster Davis in the 2nd or even Meriweather/Weddle at S (although, having BOTH Pacman & Meriweather would potentially be a PR nightmare).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information