2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smittyjs
    Schools out Thrusday and Friday for me already(Sickness). nice Avatar pitbull

Also anyone want to run this with me???
    http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...er=asc&start=0
    I'll probably not want to be a co-GM or head GM, but I probably will help you as an assistant. I just dont have the time I once did when the fantasy draft, but I will help you figure out what players to aim for and give you some stats and target free agents

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Alright Titans fans help me out with my mock please.

I'm kind of stuck at pick #19.. I know that the Titans finished as the #32nd ranked Defense last year, so I'm guessing Defense will be a big focus for them in this draft.

However the way my mock is shaping up so far, there is a lot of value at WR..Jarrett, Bowe,Meachem, Rice are all there. Can someone tell me about the Titans current WR corps? what kind of guy do they need...a big possesion type guy who can be a target in the redzone, and on 3rd downs? or do they need a deep threat who can stretch the field type WR?

who do you think they'd pick Jarrett? Bowe? someone else?

if WR isn't a 1st rd need, where else would they go? CB, DE...what players are targeted?

also 1 last question. What do Titans fans think of Stephen Tulloch, is he the future at MLB for you guys? will he see significant time next year, or will he have to sit on the bench for a little longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron
        Alright Titans fans help me out with my mock please.

I'm kind of stuck at pick #19.. I know that the Titans finished as the #32nd ranked Defense last year, so I'm guessing Defense will be a big focus for them in this draft.

However the way my mock is shaping up so far, there is a lot of value at WR..Jarrett, Bowe,Meachem, Rice are all there. Can someone tell me about the Titans current WR corps? what kind of guy do they need...a big possesion type guy who can be a target in the redzone, and on 3rd downs? or do they need a deep threat who can stretch the field type WR?

if WR isn't a 1st rd need, where else would they go? CB, DE...what players are targeted?

also 1 last question. What do Titans fans think of Stephen Tulloch, is he the future at MLB for you guys? will he see significant time next year, or will he have to sit on the bench for a little longer.
        WR is a big need, but I think this class is deep enough to wait until the second round. Tulloch, I believe, will get a good amount of playing time next season. He filled in for Sirmon alot at the end of the season.

We will probably go DE in the first and then it will be WR/DB/S depending on BPA on who falls to them.

Comment

I do beleive Tulluch is the future and will see ALOT more starting time next year. DE is a Huge need for us, a pass rusher IMO, i would like to wait another year on are current DT's and see how they turn out,only if one of the top 2 guys fall to us. WR and S is another huge need for us. I rather see us go for a CB in free agency...

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan
            Originally posted by smittyjs
            Schools out Thrusday and Friday for me already(Sickness). nice Avatar pitbull

Also anyone want to run this with me???
            http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...er=asc&start=0
            I'll probably not want to be a co-GM or head GM, but I probably will help you as an assistant. I just dont have the time I once did when the fantasy draft, but I will help you figure out what players to aim for and give you some stats and target free agents
            Thats cool

Comment

We had the last ranked defense?

Didn't seemed like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843
                Originally posted by Auron

We had the last ranked defense?

Didn't seemed like it.
                Unfortunately, yes, in yardage.
                Next to last in PPG.

Comment

• How the hell we went 8-8.

So do anyone knows if dwight freeney is heading into FA?

Comment

How the hell we went 8-8.

Travis Henry, VY, Defense making big turn overs at game changing moments in the game, Great ST play, and just some music city magic

Comment

• Originally posted by Titans_Dynasty85
                      Originally posted by titanium
                      We only move one spot for every consecutive round. The Titans were picking 7th out of the 8 teams with 8-8 team records. The 2nd round we pick 6th out of the 8 teams. The 3rd round we pick 5th out of 8, and so on.
                      Actually I think the guy posting before you had it right. Why would it be fair to do it that way where they pick 6th out of the 8 teams in the 2nd and so on? they pick 2nd out of the 8-8 teams in the 2nd round. It would just be idiotic if it wasnt that way.
                      Unfortunately, we do only move up one spot in every round after the 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs
                        Originally posted by islandboy843

Travis Henry, VY, Defense making big turn overs at game changing moments in the game, Great ST play, and just some music city magic

Indeed :)

Comment

• Bruce got in the Hall. :D
                          He was a lock anyway.

No news on the GM yet, I suspect we'll be hearing something in the coming days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                            Bruce got in the Hall. :D
                            He was a lock anyway.

Congrats to Bruce...he definatly deserved it

Whats taking so long to hire a new Gm? any new news? I thought there was going to be an anouncement earlier this week to name Floyd;s replacement
                            Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Originally posted by Titans10
                              Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                              Bruce got in the Hall. :D
                              He was a lock anyway.

Congrats to Bruce...he definatly deserved it

Whats taking so long to hire a new Gm? any new news? I thought there was going to be an anouncement earlier this week to name Floyd;s replacement
                              The 3 finalists met/are meeting with Bud this weekend and we are expected to announce at the beginning of this week.

Comment

Probably not. Colts will probably get a deal worked out for 4 years/30 mil or so.

As for the Titans, since I do now live in the Nashville area, I hope they go after Reggie Nelson in the 1st round. He will probably be drafted in the 10-13 range but we could definately trade up to get him with all the picks we have. He would drastically improve the pass defense and then round 2 we go DE with someone like LaMarr Woodley or Jarvis Moss. Then 3rd round they go best WR available. What do ya think? By the way, GO COLTS!!!
                                INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information