Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't think we need a 3rd round WR at all. We are pretty much backloaded with mid-round #3-#4 receivers. Brandon Jones (even though I think he'll start), Bobby Wade, Courtney Roby, Roydell Williams, and Jonathan Orr. I don't see a need for another one.

    If we're gonna draft a WR, I think it should be one that has the physical potential to be a legitimate starting WR, or draft none at all. Good thing is, we may be able to find one in the 2nd round, maybe. If not, I'd go defense all the way, and in particular, rebuilding the DL to have good starters and quality depth, something we had on the '99 team.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
      Originally posted by Titans10
      Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
      Bruce got in the Hall. :D
      He was a lock anyway.

      No news on the GM yet, I suspect we'll be hearing something in the coming days.
      Congrats to Bruce...he definatly deserved it

      Whats taking so long to hire a new Gm? any new news? I thought there was going to be an anouncement earlier this week to name Floyd;s replacement
      The 3 finalists met/are meeting with Bud this weekend and we are expected to announce at the beginning of this week.
      Aight thanks pit...I feel out of the loop since i moved from franklin to chattanooga and no longer get the tennesseean or have cable, so its kind of hard to keep up with whats going on with my favorite teams, but thanks for keeping me up to date

      anybody know where stephenson has been? he hasnt been around in a bit
      Sig by PitBull

      All-hail Bulluck

      Comment


      • Originally posted by indyfan1985
        Originally posted by islandboy843
        How the hell we went 8-8.

        So do anyone knows if dwight freeney is heading into FA?
        Probably not. Colts will probably get a deal worked out for 4 years/30 mil or so.

        As for the Titans, since I do now live in the Nashville area, I hope they go after Reggie Nelson in the 1st round. He will probably be drafted in the 10-13 range but we could definately trade up to get him with all the picks we have. He would drastically improve the pass defense and then round 2 we go DE with someone like LaMarr Woodley or Jarvis Moss. Then 3rd round they go best WR available. What do ya think? By the way, GO COLTS!!!
        If we could get Moss and Nelson, i would piss myself 8) :D

        Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Titans10
          Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
          Originally posted by Titans10
          Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
          Bruce got in the Hall. :D
          He was a lock anyway.

          No news on the GM yet, I suspect we'll be hearing something in the coming days.
          Congrats to Bruce...he definatly deserved it

          Whats taking so long to hire a new Gm? any new news? I thought there was going to be an anouncement earlier this week to name Floyd;s replacement
          The 3 finalists met/are meeting with Bud this weekend and we are expected to announce at the beginning of this week.
          Aight thanks pit...I feel out of the loop since i moved from franklin to chattanooga and no longer get the tennesseean or have cable, so its kind of hard to keep up with whats going on with my favorite teams, but thanks for keeping me up to date

          anybody know where stephenson has been? he hasnt been around in a bit
          I don't know, maybe school, but he hasn'tposted in a few weeks.

          Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

          Comment


          • Since we need something to talk about..........
            Best player on.....
            Offense: Travis Henry for now IMO, soon to be Roos or VY
            Defense:I can't think on this one......

            Worst player on..........
            Offense: Zach Piller(Fisher better not start him over Bell next year) :twisted: :evil:
            Defense:Lamont Thompson

            Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

            Comment


            • The best player on defense is either Pac or Hope. I'd go with Pac since he plays a more premium position.

              You hit the worst ones right on the head.

              Comment


              • I think that REynaldo is equally as bad as Lamont is...he better not be on the field next season or i will be pissed

                The best players on defense I think are a three way tie between Bulluck, Hope, and Pac. I think for just this past season though our best defensive player was definatly Hope being that he had his best season ever and he was constatly making big plays in stopping the run and had some key interceptions

                Our best all around player is easily Pacman, since he in my book is a shutdown corner, returns punts and kicks, and occaisionally plays on offense, anytime he touches the ball he is a threat to score
                Sig by PitBull

                All-hail Bulluck

                Comment


                • I thought Bulluck had a mediocre season. I love him as a player, but in my opinion, he's failed to play back up to his 2004 season.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                    I thought Bulluck had a mediocre season. I love him as a player, but in my opinion, he's failed to play back up to his 2004 season.
                    Yeah he didnt seem to play as well this season



                    When did we ever wear these jersey's?...I never recall seeing them in the past
                    Sig by PitBull

                    All-hail Bulluck

                    Comment


                    • what a terrible night....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

                      Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

                      Comment


                      • Im happy that they won, now when we play them next year we can say that we beat the SB champs.

                        By jkpigskin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Titansfan #53
                          Im happy that they won, now when we play them next year we can say that we beat the SB champs.
                          Well we can say we beat the eventual SB champs this year.

                          Comment


                          • Apparently Reinfeldt is going to be named the new GM.

                            http://www.titansradio.com/cgi-bin/b...urb=news651030

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                              Apparently Reinfeldt is going to be named the new GM.

                              http://www.titansradio.com/cgi-bin/b...urb=news651030
                              Very Nice 8) :D

                              Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

                              Comment


                              • IS HE GOOD?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information