2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
    ZACH PILLER HAS BEEN WAIVED! YES! Hopefully LaMont Thompson is next in line...

http://www.titansonline.com/news/new...php?PRKey=4634
    8) :D

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Looks like Pac is in trouble again. Nothing is certain yet, but he's going to be questioned by the police due to a nightclub shooting involving he and his posse. Hopefully nothing comes of it, and it was just a case of wrong place-wrong time.

Comment

• Good, doesn't appear to be too serious:

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...78/1002/SPORTS

Comment

• PitBull I realize that you don't like the idea of drafting a safety in the first. I do though a playmaking FS can have a huge effect on a D (see Bob Sanders this year). I would love to see the Titans trade up a little and draft Landry (or for Landry to fall to them) and if they stay at 19 I wouldn't mind them picking up Michael Griffin. I think we can both agree that Thompson is miserable and while there is addition by subtraction once we get him out of there putting in an impact player makes that much of a bigger effect on the D. Plus, I feel that there is value to be found at DE in later rounds. I would want them to draft a DE in the first though if we pick up a guy like Deon Grant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacaveli
            PitBull I realize that you don't like the idea of drafting a safety in the first. I do though a playmaking FS can have a huge effect on a D (see Bob Sanders this year). I would love to see the Titans trade up a little and draft Landry (or for Landry to fall to them) and if they stay at 19 I wouldn't mind them picking up Michael Griffin. I think we can both agree that Thompson is miserable and while there is addition by subtraction once we get him out of there putting in an impact player makes that much of a bigger effect on the D. Plus, I feel that there is value to be found at DE in later rounds. I would want them to draft a DE in the first though if we pick up a guy like Deon Grant.
            We'll just have to agree to disagree on this then, because I will never think that a FS is more important to a defense than a DE is. I would gladly take Landry or Nelson if they are available, but I'm not trading up for them, and I'm not taking them if a better DE is on the board.

Comment

• Pitbull- What's your opinion on Meachem? I'm not against the Titans taking a receiver in round one but I think I would prefer Jarrett or Bowe over Meachem. But I just wanted to see what you think about Meachem as you probably know more about him.

Comment

• I would take Bowe over Meachem, but I'm not a huge Jarrett fan. Maybe I'm a little biased, but I love Meach. He's a good, high quality character kid. I think he has pretty good hands, but not great. He'll need a little work in route running because of the route tree's we used at UT...we didn't run alot of deep routes, posts, double moves, etc. We ran alot of outs, crossing routes, comebacks, quick hitches and screens, so he'll need to get a little better in that.

He has just about everything physically though. Great size, great speed, long arms, great vertical. Breaks alot of tackles and is really good after the catch. One other thing that he does sometimes though, is he doesn't always hand-catch the ball and lets it get into his body, and that causes a few drops. I think that can be fixed with more attention to detail though.

Comment

• who do you guys think is the best sleeper in this years draft that would fit the best with our titans.

Comment

• I would not be opposed to trading back a bit and grabbing someone like Johnson or Abiamiri. Guess the problem with this is always that you have to find a partner to make it happen.

Comment

Yeah, I was just throwing a name down for the sake of finishing it. HB has a real possibility of clocking like a 4.8-4.9 at the combine, and his stock would plummet. He'd be strictly a 2 down LB...he is not good in coverage at all.

I actually like David Harris alot at MLB. I think he could be a good 2 down LB as just a sledgehammer, run stopper.

I also would like to see us move up, depending on who falls. We have 2 4ths because of the McNair trade, so we have a little ammo.
                      I only saw him once, but Blades didn't do much of anything when I saw him.

Now David Harris, that guy impressed me every time I saw him. He looked quick and strong, and with decent size.

Definitely trading up should be looked closely at this year (well could have last year too). I feel fine about a lot of our depth, we need better starters in several spots. Hopefully some are already here (Tulloch, Fuller, Lowry, Finnegan).

Comment

• My 3 round draft...

1.Ted Ginn WR TOSU

2. LaMarr Woodley DE Michigan

3. Eric Wright CB UNLV

These are my picks for us right now. I am making a complete Mock with the other 31 teams as we speak.

Whachou Think???...Forget the sig.

Comment

• I went old school with my sig 8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Jesus christ I hope nothing comes of all this Pacman stuff. There's alot of crap coming out right now, that sounds pretty damn serious, and it's coming from the club owner. Can't believe I actually thought we'd have an uneventful offseason out of Pac....I'll wait until all the facts come out though before I trash him.

Comment

Jesus christ I hope nothing comes of all this Pacman stuff. There's alot of crap coming out right now, that sounds pretty damn serious, and it's coming from the club owner. Can't believe I actually thought we'd have an uneventful offseason out of Pac....I'll wait until all the facts come out though before I trash him.
                              I havent really heard what happend with Pac or if he was even remotly involved but this kid needs to stop hanging out with his thug buddies and grow the f*ck up. I am one of the biggest pac-fans and honestly thought all this stuff was behind him, but I hope he is not related to any of this cause I just got a Pacman jersey a while back and would hate to see it go to waste
                              Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• If this sh*t is true, my boy Chris Houston might jump to the top of my wishlist in rd 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information