No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys feel about the titans potentially pursuing paul oliver in the supplemental draft?

Comment

• Couple of my friends VIDEO montages of Vince.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuo96X8ZETA
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzK8CldUOJE

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
        How do you guys feel about the titans potentially pursuing paul oliver in the supplemental draft?
        i like :).....(10)

Comment

• Here's a McCormick article on the DL.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/index....&news_id=56266

Basically just tells us what we all know. Our DL can be solid if everyone stays healthy, but that's been a big problem for Odom, LaBoy, Haynesworth, and Long. Obviously getting Haynesworth in there for a full 16 games would be huge. I've already said that I think he has a chance to have a monster season, because coming off of the year he had last year, he's gonna have to put to rest some doubts if he wants to be paid huge money, which I'm sure he does. Starks, Odom, LaBoy....we need 2 of the 3 to step up. Preferably Starks and Odom. LaBoy is ok as he is, but he'll never be a legit threat as a starter. I think we need Odom to be our base end and let LaBoy rotate in for 20 snaps a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            A little surprise IMO....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Apparently Reynaldo Hill played all of last season with torn ligaments in his right ankle and a torn meniscus in his right knee. Let's hope that was a big reason for his sophomore season regression. I still don't think he'll ever be anything more than a decent #2 corner, but you can't underestimate the effects of playing on a hobbled leg, especially as a corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                Apparently Reynaldo Hill played all of last season with torn ligaments in his right ankle and a torn meniscus in his right knee. Let's hope that was a big reason for his sophomore season regression. I still don't think he'll ever be anything more than a decent #2 corner, but you can't underestimate the effects of playing on a hobbled leg, especially as a corner.
                i hope to god thats true

Comment

Starks, Odom, LaBoy....we need 2 of the 3 to step up. Preferably Starks and Odom. LaBoy is ok as he is, but he'll never be a legit threat as a starter. I think we need Odom to be our base end and let LaBoy rotate in for 20 snaps a game.
                  Odom has not shown as much as LaBoy. Some people seem to assume he's better against the run because he's a little bigger, but that's not been the case to me when I watch tape. He helps our rotation, but as far as being an upgrade over LaBoy, I'm not betting on that.

The rotation help from Odom will be big though, as well as adding Ford. I'll take those two over Scott, Conover, and Savage.

Comment

• I hope Savage just absolutely breaks out... I mean, he has the pimpest name for a DE! SAVAGE! Thats like having your last name be Justice, or Slaughter, or Imakillyou.

I'd hate for a guy with that much cool last name potential to waste it sucking it up...
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Looks like LenDale is back in the crapper:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....RTS01/70529028

Even Bulluck called him out. Sounds like this is starting to become a nuisance to everyone involved, except LenDale himself.

EDIT- Chris Hope commented on it as well:

Added veteran safety Chris Hope: “I’ve gotten used to not seeing him out there. As a teammate always being asked about it, that’s not a good thing,” Hope said. “We need him, we’re depending on him and we just hope that he will step up to the plate. He can’t keep living on the things he did at USC. All the stuff he did in college is over and done with, it’s about what you do when you get here.
                      “I think he’s a talented guy and has a bright future, but the game is going to pass him by if he doesn’t step up,” Hope continued. “I’ve never questioned how well he can run the ball, his ability, vision and power. That’s never been the problem. The problem is can we depend on him? Playing in this offense, he’s going to have to carry the ball at least 20 to 25 times a game, and if he’s not in shape to go through a 30-play practice, there’s no way he can play in the game on Sunday. It’s just unfortunate that we haven’t been able to hit home with him yet.”

Doesn't sound like this is sitting well with the other players.
                      Last edited by Pit Bull #53; 05-29-2007, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Looks like LenDale is back in the crapper:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....RTS01/70529028

Even Bulluck called him out. Sounds like this is starting to become a nuisance to everyone involved, except LenDale himself.

EDIT- Chris Hope commented on it as well:

Doesn't sound like this is sitting well with the other players.
                        chris henry > lendale white

lendale atm is just getting annoying

Comment

• What's the word on Danny Ware, I think I would rather have him then fat boy

Comment

• Looks like ill be looking for a new sig soon

Comment

• Fisher excused the absence today. Said there was a miscommunication. Apparently LenDale left Fish a voicemail saying he may have trouble making it back in time, because he was taking care of his ailing grandmother in Denver. Doesn't seem to be as worrisome as it once was since he's been there all offseason. I guess he wouldn't be practicing anyway because of the hammy, which is another situation in itself that actually is becoming worrisome

Comment

Fisher excused the absence today. Said there was a miscommunication. Apparently LenDale left Fish a voicemail saying he may have trouble making it back in time, because he was taking care of his ailing grandmother in Denver. Doesn't seem to be as worrisome as it once was since he's been there all offseason. I guess he wouldn't be practicing anyway because of the hammy, which is another situation in itself that actually is becoming worrisome
                                tbh i think its his weight that is the issue, i am prone to hammy problems but they always arrive when i get heavyer...e.g i gained 23 lbs in 4 months to bulk up for fullback after a switch from tailback, now i have to stretch much more often to keep my hamstrings very flexible

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information